• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Kingdom in Chaos : Deliverance from Hell

PC Master Race

The only long-ranged tank/healer you'll ever see
"Soaring through the sky, huh ? Wings spread, free and unbound ? Fuck, that's crazy shit."

The hyena smirks, proudly looking at his prizes, his game, chained to the cage.
Then he flips the blacksmith hammer over and over in his dirty paws, cackling with laughters.

"I like this hammer. 'Tis a nice fucking hammer."

He stands up, towering over his captives.

"So, what do we have here ?... Universe @Universe , and... Rai ? Mono ? Whoever the fuck you @Ollie the Otter are."

With a creepy growl/purr, he slowly glances over the other.

"... And Jin. Hm ? Hm ? Well I don't know about the other but I hope your daddy and mommy really love you, dragon, 'cuz you looks really expensive. And I very much like expensive things-"

As he slings the hammer to the side of his belt, one of the captives, a boar-scorpion named Jin, grunts in frustration but unable to say anything because of the gag in his mouth.
The hyena does not take that well.

"Hm ? What did you say ? What did you say to me ? Do you want me to rip and tear your fat ass to pieces right now !? SHUT. THE FUCK. UP. I'm the one with thr balls ! I rule this fucking kingdom ! Shut the fuck up or you're dead !"

Then he hops over to the other side of the cage, giggling as he addresses Universe and the other unknown captive.

"Hey, what's the matter kid ? What's wrong ? Why're you not laughing like earlier ? Why're you not laughing like earlier on the sky ? Is something wrong ? Are you not entertained ? What do you know that I don't know ? Hm ?"

He slows down.

"See, the thing is, up there in the sky, you felt like you could look down on the rest of the world like you owned it, hm ? Waaay up there in the fucking sky, you thought you had the entire world by the balls didn't you ? But, over here ?"

He reaches his paw through the cage and gently pats on the dragon's chest with a wink.

"Here... I got you, see ? I got all of you. That is, as long as you three fucks will be more compliant with the terms and conditions 'cuz I don't like having troubles with you a'ight ? Ta-ta now."

He stands up and walks off, leaving the three captives there chained and gagged in a cage.

Last edited:

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
"Soaring through the sky, huh ? Wings spread, free and unbound ? Fuck, that's crazy shit."

The hyena smirks, proudly looking at his prizes, his game, chained to the cage.
Then he flips the blacksmith hammer over and over in his dirty paws, cackling with laughters.

"I like this hammer. 'Tis a nice fucking hammer."

He stands up, towering over his captives.

"So, what do we have here ?... Universe @Universe , and... Rai ? Mono ? Whoever the fuck you @Ollie the Otter are."

With a creepy growl/purr, he slowly glances over the other.

"... And Jin. Hm ? Hm ? Well I don't know about the other but I hope your daddy and mommy really love you, dragon, 'cuz you looks really expensive. And I very much like expensive things-"

As he slings the hammer to the side of his belt, one of the captives, a boar-scorpion named Jin, grunts in frustration but unable to say anything because of the gag in his mouth.
The hyena does not take that well.

"Hm ? What did you say ? What did you say to me ? Do you want me to rip and tear your fat ass to pieces right now !? SHUT. THE FUCK. UP. I'm the one with thr balls ! I rule this fucking kingdom ! Shut the fuck up or you're dead !"

Then he hops over to the other side of the cage, giggling as he addresses Universe and the other unknown captive.

"Hey, what's the matter kid ? What's wrong ? Why're you not laughing like earlier ? Why're you not laughing like earlier on the sky ? Is something wrong ? Are you not entertained ? What do you know that I don't know ? Hm ?"

He slows down and glances back at Jin, while tapping hiw paw on the hammer.

"See, the thing is, in that castle, you felt like you had the whole fucking world eh ? Within those royal four fucking walls you thought you had the entire world by the balls didn't you ? But, over here, my little friend."

He reaches his paw through the cage and gently pats on the boar's chest with a wink.

"Here, I got you, see ? I got all of you. That is, as long as you three fucks will be more compliant with the terms and conditions 'cuz I don't like having troubles with you a'ight ? Ta-ta now."

He stands up and walks off, leaving the three captives there chained and gagged in a cage.
The unknown captive chained and gagged to the cage seemed rather annoyed by the entire ordeal, having no such preference for such an uncomfortable angle. Slowly, he opened his eyes, looking around a little. He was still unsure as to where he was, or, what he was doing here exactly, but he knew this wasn't exactly a good angle to be in.

With a bit of confusion, the being looked over at the other two once the hyena left, sighing quietly. He looked around over at the cage which they were bound to, confused as to what was going on.

Testing the durability of the cage, he gave a small movement, wondering just how durable this was. In his defense, he had no clue where he was, nor what he was doing here. But all that mattered was that he really needed to get free, as being bound against his will really tends to unnerve him.

With a cautious look to the door, Tsu looked over at the floor, then back to Jin, then Universe, wondering precisely what the three of them were doing bound to a cage.

Since the ability of speech was out of the window, he tried to move his tail, gently hitting the floor to try and get the boar's attention.

The more he woke up, the more he was able to recall.

The last thing he remembered is that he was a General of his own barbarian group, though he had no clue what he was doing here, nor why. He last remembered making an advance through some areas, but that was about it.

Still, confusion and loss was the only thing that circled Tsu's mind, and as he tried to get Jin's attention, he simultaneously attempted to see if there were any weak points in the bonds, or anything nearby to aid in their escape.

If he were going to be bound, the least he could do was try to work with his other fellow prisoners, before the inexorable would occur.

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The unknown captive chained and gagged to the cage seemed rather annoyed by the entire ordeal, having no such preference for such an uncomfortable angle. Slowly, he opened his eyes, looking around a little. He was still unsure as to where he was, or, what he was doing here exactly, but he knew this wasn't exactly a good angle to be in.

With a bit of confusion, the being looked over at the other two once the hyena left, sighing quietly. He looked around over at the cage which they were bound to, confused as to what was going on.

Testing the durability of the cage, he gave a small movement, wondering just how durable this was. In his defense, he had no clue where he was, nor what he was doing here. But all that mattered was that he really needed to get free, as being bound against his will really tends to unnerve him.

With a cautious look to the door, Tsu looked over at the floor, then back to Jin, then Universe, wondering precisely what the three of them were doing bound to a cage.

Since the ability of speech was out of the window, he tried to move his tail, gently hitting the floor to try and get the boar's attention.

The more he woke up, the more he was able to recall.

The last thing he remembered is that he was a General of his own barbarian group, though he had no clue what he was doing here, nor why. He last remembered making an advance through some areas, but that was about it.

Still, confusion and loss was the only thing that circled Tsu's mind, and as he tried to get Jin's attention, he simultaneously attempted to see if there were any weak points in the bonds, or anything nearby to aid in their escape.

If he were going to be bound, the least he could do was try to work with his other fellow prisoners, before the inexorable would occur.
I strained against the chains causing them to creak and crack good thing I was a dragon and was stronger but yet not strong enough. I grunted and groaned trying to get the chains off then gave up

Last edited:

PC Master Race

From the looks of it, the three are in a metal cage on the ground, with their hands bound in metal chains on the walls of the cage, and their legs bound to the floor of the cage. For the dragon, his wings are tied together too.
Their gag is yet another chain in their mouth, making it all that more uncomfortable. Yet, to make it worse, they also have chains wrapped tight around their muzzle too, making it so their mouth is forced to bite on the cold metal chain inside.
The surroundings are that of a forest of sort.
With the hyena off, the three are now being watched by the guards.
I strained against the chains causing them to creak and crack good thing I was a dragon and was stronger but yet not strong enough.
Indeed, the chains are almost the size of a person's wrist, making them much more resistant even against a dragon's pure strength. Despite a few tiny cracks, the chains remain tight around the dragon's limbs.

Jin is indeed really pissed at the uncomfortable situation he is in at the moment, but he still tries to stay calm and sees what can be done.
Sadly, for what they all can see, the chains are pretty damn strong. Even a dragon like Universe would have some trouble just breaking out by pure strength.
Jin sees Tsu moving his tail to get his attention, and looks over.
The only thing coming out of his gagged and locked mouth is a low "Huh ?", not wanting to alert the guards.

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
From the looks of it, the three are in a metal cage on the ground, with their hands bound in metal chains on the walls of the cage, and their legs bound to the floor of the cage. For the dragon, his wings are tied together too.
Their gag is yet another chain in their mouth, making it all that more uncomfortable. Yet, to make it worse, they also have chains wrapped tight around their muzzle too, making it so their mouth is forced to bite on the cold metal chain inside.
The surroundings are that of a forest of sort.
With the hyena off, the three are now being watched by the guards.

Indeed, the chains are almost the size of a person's wrist, making them much more resistant even against a dragon's pure strength. Despite a few tiny cracks, the chains remain tight around the dragon's limbs.

Jin is indeed really pissed at the uncomfortable situation he is in at the moment, but he still tries to stay calm and sees what can be done.
Sadly, for what they all can see, the chains are pretty damn strong. Even a dragon like Universe would have some trouble just breaking out by pure strength.
Jin sees Tsu moving his tail to get his attention, and looks over.
The only thing coming out of his gagged and locked mouth is a low "Huh ?", not wanting to alert the guards.
The creature was unsure of what to do, now knowing the fact that guards were there to keep an eye on them. So much for a plan.

The only thing that Tsu could do was make a very limited gesture as to say, "Who are you?", in the best way possible, but it was difficult with all the bonds.

As he made this gesture, Tsu took the time to look over the guards, wondering if they had any muscle to restrain him if he somehow figured a way out of this demented position.

After taking in the sights of where they were, the being found it rather hard to try to come up with something. He knew his men were probably either far from where he was, or nowhere near able to hear him, and since the bonds were stronger than his natural strength, it earned an angry, yet frustrated growl from the captured General.

As he tried to plan further on what to do, Tsu focused his attention back to the guards, wondering if there was some sort of key they had, or anything sharp that could prove useful at hacking away at the chains. Still, the muzzle was secured pretty tight on him, and nothing agitated him more than a secure muzzle.

Universe

I growled and my firebreath hits the chain in my muzzle then I remembered my tail and I wondered if I could pick the lock I could get us out “ok” I thought “how to get out without the guards noticing” I started to pick the chains lock with my tail

Last edited:

PC Master Race

The only thing that Tsu could do was make a very limited gesture as to say, "Who are you?", in the best way possible, but it was difficult with all the bonds.
Jin watches as Tsu does the gesture, but simply shakes his head to tell that he doesn't understand. With all these bounds though, it's to be expected.
The guards are currently just standing there talking to each other with their backs turned at the cage.
A chance.

I growled and my firebreath hits the chain in my muzzle then I remembered my tail and I wondered if I could pick the lock I could get us out “ok” I thought “how to get out without the guards noticing” I started to pick the chains lock with my tail
Unfortunately, the dragon's tail is too big to fit in the key hole.
Jn tries to think of something, then sees the dragon's attempt, and comes up with an idea.
He pokes his tail at Universe to get the dragon's attention, then pokes his tail at the chain in the dragon's mouth.
There is a faint smell of acid, followed by a small sound of metal boiling and melting from there, but hopefully not enough for the guards to hear.
Jin then does an odd gesture : a long breath that sounds like a quiet growl, as if to mimic a dragon's breath but without getting too loud.

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Jin watches as Tsu does the gesture, but simply shakes his head to tell that he doesn't understand. With all these bounds though, it's to be expected.
The guards are currently just standing there talking to each other with their backs turned at the cage.
A chance.

Jn tries to think of something, then sees the dragon's attempt, and comes up with an idea.
He pokes his tail at Universe to get the dragon's attention, then pokes his tail at the chain in the dragon's mouth.
There is a faint smell of acid, followed by a small sound of metal boiling and melting from there, but hopefully not enough for the guards to hear.
Jin then does an odd gesture : a long breath that sounds like a quiet growl, as if to mimic a dragon's breath but without getting too loud.
Tsu sees the actions that Jin attempt to mimic, knowing full well what those meant. Since he had no natural abilities that would come to aid, he made sure to keep watch of the guards, making sure to keep watch in case they stopped talking.

Then, that's when Tsu remembered something.

He was a black cat. He didn't know if being a feline during this time would help, but he did remember one thing.

Though he wasn't exactly the brightest of bulbs, he did know that when he had people who looked after him, he remembered that they said cats could be very nimble and agile, and thus it aids them in squeezing through spaces smaller than most, being able to be incredibly flexible, or at least, that's what he remembered.

Quietly, he kept his eyes on the guard, occasionally looking over at the two to make sure that some progress was being made. If it wasn't, then he'd figure out something, hopefully.

Universe

A chance.

I then got what he meant and melted the chain in my muzzle with my firebreath there was still the problem of the chain around my muzzle I then looked at Jin then pointed at the chain around my muzzle with my tail miming “now what?” Unknown to me the chain around my muzzle had started to melt

Last edited:

PC Master Race

With the chain inside Universe's mouth slightly melted by the acid from Jin's tail, it doesn't take long before the fire melts and breaks it off completely. Then, the one around his mouth as well.
Jin quickly looks back at the guards to make sure they're not alerted... thankfully, they still don't seem to have noticed. So he looks back at the two captives.
He slowly moves his tail out to the chains around the dragon's legs, followed by a quiet "shhh..." to make sure the dragon be careful and not alert the guards.

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu nodded quietly, making sure that he uttered no sort of noise while the other two fellow prisoners worked their way out of the chains, albeit slowly. Since they already had an effective plan set up, the being merely made sure that he kept his eye on the guards, ready to alert them in case they suddenly happen to look their way.

As they slowly got the chains off, another question ran through Tsu's mind. As to what reason made the hyena come after them? Why them three in specific? Was there an explanation as to why they were like this, and what did he have that hammer for?

The creature assumed it belonged to the boar, maybe, from the looks of when the hyena teasingly moved the hammer about in his grimy paws. Either way it went, he would be sure to enact, sweet, unbridled revenge when the time came.

For now, he kept quiet, eyes on the guards, alert and attentive.

And a plus, he was slowly waking up more, and recovering from one powerful hangover from a few nights back from too much mead, so there was some pluses to being restrained.

PC Master Race

Thankfully, due to the torches around the place, a bit of fire isn't too noticeable for the guards, so the three captives are still somewhat safe.
Though, after getting the chains around the dragon's arms off, the boar lets out an exhausted sigh, looking like he's kind of dazed. After a while trying to hold himself and keep his composure, he bares his teeth and bites on the chain in his mouth, non-verbally asking the dragon to get the chain off him.

Universe

I used my firebreath to melt the chain in his mouth and around his mouth off panting afterwards exhausted “you have no clue how exhausting this is.” I said quietly trying to catch my breath after using my firebreath “stories have no clue how much energy this requires if I burned you dad I’m sorry”

Last edited:

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu returns his look back over to his fellow captives, watching to make sure all was well. Seeing as it was, he returned his look back over to the guards, keeping an attentive eye on them both. Last thing thy need is for their whole plan to go down the gutter because someone wasn't keeping lookout.

From what he saw and heard, it showed that while progress was slow, it was steady. Simple, yet effective. Crude, yet probable. He watched as they resumed their work, glad to see that some progress, however gradual, was underway.

Since he was becoming more and more sober, as he gently tugged at his wrist, he realized he wasn't a cat. He just felt like so from the after-affects of the mead. Truly, getting drunk before capture was astonishing.

Maintaining his looks bak over at the two one last time, Tsu focused his sights back on the guards, waiting fro the other two prisoners to get their bonds off, though he could tell Universe was starting to get tuckered out, which wasn't a good sign.

Hopefully, if he could get the bonds off of him too, he could find his axe, and really show these guards, and that hyena what for...

PC Master Race

Jin pretty much gets knocked awake when Universe does the fire breath to burn off the chain in his mouth. He almost bursts into tears at the sudden burn and almost screams in pain.
When the chain of burning-hot iron is taken off his mouth, he lumps his head down and just bawls his eyes out from the sheer pain. Even though he's only whispering, the agony is all there in his voice.

"Holy fuck it hurts !"

He can't even close his mouth properly now, and instead having to leave his mouth hang-open like he has a broken jaw.
After taking a deep breath, he tries to talk... with his mouth barely able to move.

"You... break him... off..."

Then he uses his tail to point at Tsu still bound in chains.

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Even though he wasn't the one burned by the red-hot fire, he still feels bad for Jin, because flames or not, a close encounter with anything hot isn't retty, especially when you have to keep your pain don when it's scalding you.

Still, he stuck to the general task at hand. Despite the silent agony that just ensued, he kept a wary look around, making sure that the guards still talked amongst one another. Seeing as all was still well, his attention briefly returned to the other two, glad to see one of them were free to begin with.

Now for his chains, in hopes that wasn't too much of a stretch.

He'd be more than happy to have these removed, especially since the mainly metal setting of it all really was beginning to piss him off. Since the gag was just a ball of metal, being forced to clamp down on it since his maw was secure only added to his growing rage.

Alas, he was still patient, vibrating only a little as he kept his watch on the guards, a fury boiling within him.

Once he was free, there would be hell to pay...

PC Master Race

While Universe breaks the chains off Tsu, Jin uses the acid from his scorpion tail to free himself. Once all three are out, he looks over the guards, then quietly gestures the two to get back to him.
His mouth still hangs open though, the pain still pretty nasty to say the least. Like he just got his tongue torn and shredded in two.

"OK... my s-son... ow it hurt... can't do a'other fire breath... and the acid in my tail isn't enough for this cage either... we need a key from those guards... any idea ?"

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu listens in the conversation, finally being free. Slowly, he takes the gag out of his maw, careful not to agitate his already stinging maw, and his sore tongue to boot. He was free at long last, and finally sobered up to recover properly.

As he heard Jin ask about the key, Tsu stepped forward, nodding a bit as he massaged his aching body.

"There's a way......but I'll need to put on an act. Lure them over. The second I do, I'll need you both to grab them each. Pull them close against the bars, and I'll go and knock them out. Before they fall, hold them up long enough until I retrieve the key from either of them. That sound alright?," Tsu asked, looking at the two for approval.

Yhe sooner he'd get out of this cage like some sort of display showcase, the better. He hated being someone's game.

Last edited:

PC Master Race

“Is there a lock I can try and pick it with my claws?” I whispered having taught myself how to pick locks and really wanted to show everyone “also could someone free my wings please?” I pointed out my wings still chained together.
Tsu listens in the conversation, finally being free. Slowly, he takes the gag out of his maw, careful not to agitate his already stinging maw, and his sore tongue to boot. He was free at long last, and finally sobered up to recover properly.

As he heard Jin ask about the key, Tsu stepped forward, nodding a bit as he massaged his aching body.

"There's a way......but I'll need to put on an act. Lure them over. The second I do, I'll need you both to grab them each. Pull them close against the bars, and I'll go and knock them out. Before they fall, hold them up long enough until I retrieve the key from either of them. That sound alright?," Tsu asked, looking at the two for approval.

Yhe sooner he'd get out of this cage like some sort of display showcase, the better. He hated being someone's game.
The boar nods at the being's suggestion, and looks over the dragon.

"Just a bit longer, son. We'll get your wings free, but now let's act like you're seriously injured, OK ? Daddy promise to keep you safe."

He gently nuzzles at the dragon's cheeks.