• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Kingdom in Chaos : Deliverance from Hell

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
The boar nods at the being's suggestion, and looks over the dragon.

"Just a bit longer, son. We'll get your wings free, but now let's act like you're seriously injured, OK ? Daddy promise to keep you safe."

He gently nuzzles at the dragon's cheeks.
Tsu smiled, cracking his neck a little. This was just what he had needed to hear. Now, all he'd have to do is wait till they get close enough, and once they do, it's game over.

First, they needed a really convincing act to lure them over, which he was sure Universe could provide.

"Alright. Let's get ready..," Tsu said, watching the guards. He was curious as to see how this would play out, and had no clue he was trapped in here with a father and son.

Truly a new thing indeed, but it'll all be dealt with soon enough.

As Universe began his act, the being waited patiently, ready as his arm stiffened, preparing for this moment. One shot, no second chances.

Gotta make this count.

PC Master Race

The only long-ranged tank/healer you'll ever see
(While waiting for me to get back...)
Seemed to work good enough.

Tsu looked over at Jin, seeing as the guards were in a close enough range, all set and waiting.

"Now's the chance. Snag him before we lose this opportunity...," the being whispered, keeping an eye on them both.
( @Ollie the Otter can you delete this post ?)

“OWWWWW CRAMP WING CRAMP CRAMP CRAMP CRAMP OW OH” I yelped and got the guards to run over as they needed me unharmed Guard:”Your majesty what’s wrong?” “MY WING HAS A CRAMP” my left wing did have a cramp
(And you, this please)

PC Master Race

I sighed “I never get to pick any locks” I said annoyed with the whole thing “but I’m gonna take my kingdom back if it’s the last thing I do!” I yelped as if my wings were on fire “OWWWWW oh cramp”
Tsu smiled, cracking his neck a little. This was just what he had needed to hear. Now, all he'd have to do is wait till they get close enough, and once they do, it's game over.

First, they needed a really convincing act to lure them over, which he was sure Universe could provide.

"Alright. Let's get ready..," Tsu said, watching the guards. He was curious as to see how this would play out, and had no clue he was trapped in here with a father and son.

Truly a new thing indeed, but it'll all be dealt with soon enough.

As Universe began his act, the being waited patiently, ready as his arm stiffened, preparing for this moment. One shot, no second chances.

Gotta make this count.
As expected, the guards hear and see Universe in pain and walk over, but still with the crossbows readied and loaded, pointing at him.

Guard : The fuck is your problem ? Can you shut up for a while ?

Thankfully they forgot that the captives are supposed to be gagged and unable to talk.
Better yet... they're getting close to the three's reach.

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
As expected, the guards hear and see Universe in pain and walk over, but still with the crossbows readied and loaded, pointing at him.

Guard : The fuck is your problem ? Can you shut up for a while ?

Thankfully they forgot that the captives are supposed to be gagged and unable to talk.
Better yet... they're getting close to the three's reach.
Eager and ready, he saw that they were nearing the area of a good close and firm grasp, and once that was the case, it would all be over.

Staying silent and letting Universe do step one was key. Once they got close enough, Tsu would know that step 2 would be for Jin to grab one, and Universe the other.

Finally, step three would be a quick search on the two of them for the key, then to break free.

As far as step four goes, knowing where his weapons were placed would be nice.

"Almost there....just a little closer...," Tsu whispered, keeping a close watch for the proximity to close.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Eager and ready, he saw that they were nearing the area of a good close and firm grasp, and once that was the case, it would all be over.

Staying silent and letting Universe do step one was key. Once they got close enough, Tsu would know that step 2 would be for Jin to grab one, and Universe the other.

Finally, step three would be a quick search on the two of them for the key, then to break free.

"Almost there....just a little closer...," Tsu whispered, keeping a close watch for the proximity to close.
“OWWWWWW MY WINNNNNGGGGGGG IT HURTS” I writhed in pretend agony while smirking knowing that the guards hated prisoners showing weakness. “Dumb cramp go away”

PC Master Race

“OWWWWWW MY WINNNNNGGGGGGG IT HURTS” I writhed in pretend agony while smirking knowing that the guards hated prisoners showing weakness. “Dumb cramp go away”
Fortunately for them, the guards are annoyed enough to get close...
... But unexpected for them, the guards actually get in the cage.
But that just makes things easier for the captives.
Literally without further notice, the boar-scorpion grabs on one of them and strangles him with the chain crushing down his throat.
The other immediately aims his crossbow at Jin, not knowing that Universe and Tsu are in his blind side...

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Literally without further notice, the boar-scorpion grabs on one of them and strangles him with the chain crushing down his throat.
The other immediately aims his crossbow at Jin, not knowing that Universe and Tsu are in his blind side...
As soon as the one guard is pinned from the boar-scorpion's hold, Tsu watched as the other guard aims his crossbow at Jin, smirking softly. He already knew what he was going to do.

Being the short person he was, he easily leapt on the guard, snatching the crossbow from his hands. Wrapping his legs around the guard's face, he forced him down onto the cage floor, squeezing hard as he looked over the guard, feeling all over for a key.

Finding nothing, he quickly knocked him out by releasing him, then head-butting the guard up close, going over to the one Jin was currently strangling. After finding a key, he smashed the guard's head against the bars, knocking that one out as well.

"Alright, got the key. You can let him go now. He'll be out for a few hours."

Universe

“the guards hate weakness” I said laughing my butt off “suckers what idiots” I said having concealed my sword sheath up my armor’s sleeve “I’m surprised they never found it when they were chaining me up” I said sliding it out and strapping it to my belt with my sword in it

Last edited:

PC Master Race

With the key acquired, the boar throws the guard down to the floor. The three quickly get out of the cage, but not without locking the door and keeping the unconscious guards inside.
Universe has a concealed sword, a proper weapon... while Jin has to go with a short chain as an improvised weapon.

"Careful son. You're lucky you still have the sword, but just the fact that they could kidnap and hold us captive here, means they're still dangerous people. Do not underestimate them."

He looks around the place. The torches make it hard for him and the dragon to sneak around, due to them being such large targets. Tsu will have to do.

"You're the smallest of us three. Can you scout ahead to keep an eye out for a way out of here ?"

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu finally got out of the cage, stretching out happily. It was about time freedom rang! Being freed of his bonds, there was one thing he craved now.

Vengeance.

Of course listening to the group would have to come first in order to secure said vengeance. When Jin asked if he could scout ahead, the creature nodded, standing up after stretching out.

"Got it. I'll scout ahead the next few rooms and see what lies ahead. If I encounter anyone while I scout, expect them to be unconscious," Tsu said, getting ready.

Finally prepping himself, he scampered out, his claws lightly scratching the floors as he silently sneaked ahead, wondering what he would encounter.

Hopefully, he finds the armory, and retrieves his axe and sword. If he could find that, then he'll be better armed.

Universe

“Actually dad I happen to know that the castle has secret passageways that only I know about and I never told anyone else about it” I whispered to him smiling “also could you please get these chains off my wings they are extremely uncomfortable” I said wincing for real

PC Master Race

Tsu finally got out of the cage, stretching out happily. It was about time freedom rang! Being freed of his bonds, there was one thing he craved now.

Vengeance.

Of course listening to the group would have to come first in order to secure said vengeance. When Jin asked if he could scout ahead, the creature nodded, standing up after stretching out.

"Got it. I'll scout ahead the next few rooms and see what lies ahead. If I encounter anyone while I scout, expect them to be unconscious," Tsu said, getting ready.

Finally prepping himself, he scampered out, his claws lightly scratching the floors as he silently sneaked ahead, wondering what he would encounter.

Hopefully, he finds the armory, and retrieves his axe and sword. If he could find that, then he'll be better armed.
As Tsu sneaks ahead, he comes across small houses that are packed full of crates and boxes, definitely more for storing than actually living/sleeping inside. They don't seem to be of any interest, though.
The guards are all over the place, armed with a crossbow or a bow for long-ranged weapons, and a machete or hand-axe for melee. Though, among them, there is not a single hyena. Most of them are african wild dogs, based on their fur pattern, ear shape, and tail.
Their sharp smelling/hearing sense will be a big trouble, and their large number only adds more to the problem. It seems that the only way to get past them would be by distractions.

“Actually dad I happen to know that the castle has secret passageways that only I know about and I never told anyone else about it” I whispered to him smiling “also could you please get these chains off my wings they are extremely uncomfortable” I said wincing for real
"Not now son."

The boar waves his hand in a dismiss manner, in response to the dragon's mention of the secret passages in the castle. Why would he bring that up at this moment ? It's pointless.
But when the dragon mentions the chains, the boar looks back.

"Oh right, forgot. Hold still kid."

He looks around to find a weak spot of the chain, and finds the lock, easily opening it with the key from the guard earlier.

"There you go son."

Universe

As Tsu sneaks ahead, he comes across small houses that are packed full of crates and boxes, definitely more for storing than actually living/sleeping inside. They don't seem to be of any interest, though.
The guards are all over the place, armed with a crossbow or a bow for long-ranged weapons, and a machete or hand-axe for melee. Though, among them, there is not a single hyena. Most of them are african wild dogs, based on their fur pattern, ear shape, and tail.
Their sharp smelling/hearing sense will be a big trouble, and their large number only adds more to the problem. It seems that the only way to get past them would be by distractions.

"Not now son."

The boar waves his hand in a dismiss manner, in response to the dragon's mention of the secret passages in the castle. Why would he bring that up at this moment ? It's pointless.
But when the dragon mentions the chains, the boar looks back.

"Oh right, forgot. Hold still kid."

He looks around to find a weak spot of the chain, and finds the lock, easily opening it with the key from the guard earlier.

"There you go son."
“Thank you” I said giggling about the fact that I had helped build the castle and there were secret passageways that I built for sneaking around and only I knew where they were “ok let’s go”

Last edited:

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu gave a quiet sigh, looking ahead at the African dogs that seemed to be guarding the area. He studied each one, knowing that the stealth he possessed would come in handy, but would mean nothing since his scent was easily detectable.

Smelling of liquor and nature doesn't really aid to his liking.

Either way it went, even though Tsu was a clear Viking, he knew that it would be suicide to go and fight them all, especially without weapons.

Though, despite these guard's strong sense of smell and hearing, he knew that any little distraction could throw off the patrol. Slowly, he took hold of one of the rocks in his makeshift pocket, and got ready to throw opposite of the direction he was heading.

Thankfully, it will aid to his liking. He made sure to toss it into one of the open doors, so that way the crashing sound cause some commotion. Carefully positioning his aim, he tossed the rock, awaiting to see what the reaction would be, his bushy tail swishing slowly.

PC Master Race

“Thank you” I said giggling about the fact that I had helped build the castle and there were secret passageways that I built for sneaking around and only I knew where they were “ok let’s go”
The boar brings his hand up, stopping the dragon.

"We need to wait for... for the cat. Best not just go ahead and walk right into an ambush, if we can help it."

Tsu gave a quiet sigh, looking ahead at the African dogs that seemed to be guarding the area. He studied each one, knowing that the stealth he possessed would come in handy, but would mean nothing since his scent was easily detectable.

Smelling of liquor and nature doesn't really aid to his liking.

Either way it went, even though Tsu was a clear Viking, he knew that it would be suicide to go and fight them all, especially without weapons.

Though, despite these guard's strong sense of smell and hearing, he knew that any little distraction could throw off the patrol. Slowly, he took hold of one of the rocks in his makeshift pocket, and got ready to throw opposite of the direction he was heading.

Thankfully, it will aid to his liking. He made sure to toss it into one of the open doors, so that way the crashing sound cause some commotion. Carefully positioning his aim, he tossed the rock, awaiting to see what the reaction would be, his bushy tail swishing slowly.
When it's night time, any kind of noise can get pretty damn loud. And a rock hitting a wooden door like so, definitely get the guards startled. There're about 7 of them coming to the door to check out the noise, all with weapons readied.
This might be the chance to slip through...

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
The boar brings his hand up, stopping the dragon.

"We need to wait for... for the cat. Best not just go ahead and walk right into an ambush, if we can help it."

When it's night time, any kind of noise can get pretty damn loud. And a rock hitting a wooden door like so, definitely get the guards startled. There're about 7 of them coming to the door to check out the noise, all with weapons readied.
This might be the chance to slip through...
The cat gave a smirk, watching them go towards the sound. Slowly, he sheathed his claws, quietly running past them, making sure not to tip anything over or alert anyone. After a successful crossing, he went into the other room, hoping to find an armory of the sort.

"Better find a weapon....or I'm gonna bash someone's head in..," Tsu whispered, going inside.

PC Master Race

The cat gave a smirk, watching them go towards the sound. Slowly, he sheathed his claws, quietly running past them, making sure not to tip anything over or alert anyone. After a successful crossing, he went into the other room, hoping to find an armory of the sort.

"Better find a weapon....or I'm gonna bash someone's head in..," Tsu whispered, going inside.
When he gets in the room, there are weapons indeed. Although, not his for the taking, not the easy way at least.
There's another african dog guard standing/sleeping at a corner right next to the door, barely holding onto the crossbow.
The machete is on a side of his belt.
He looks to be pretty muscular though... definitely the kind of big bad bodyguard assigned to guard something. Though, he's defintely not guarding aynthing right now while sleeping like this.

I growled angrily “that hyena will pay for trying to take over my castle I worked hard on it he has no idea how hard it was to build” I was trying to keep my anger in check. “Those steel arches were hard to hold up” I was about to roar loudly
"That makes two of us, kid. That hammer is mine and mine only..."

The boar is pretty pissed and frustrated when he remembers about that. Immediately, and quickly, he gets in a panic mode, really on edge, kind of like if he's seriously in debt and chased down by hired thugs to pay off.
But he still needs to keep an eye out for his son.

"We'll get out of here soon, I promise... but, what's taking that cat so long ? I hope nothing bad happened to him."

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
When he gets in the room, there are weapons indeed. Although, not his for the taking, not the easy way at least.
There's another african dog guard standing/sleeping at a corner right next to the door, barely holding onto the crossbow.
The machete is on a side of his belt.
He looks to be pretty muscular though... definitely the kind of big bad bodyguard assigned to guard something. Though, he's defintely not guarding aynthing right now while sleeping like this.

"That makes two of us, kid. That hammer is mine and mine only..."

The boar is pretty pissed and frustrated when he remembers about that. Immediately, and quickly, he gets in a panic mode, really on edge, kind of like if he's seriously in debt and chased down by hired thugs to pay off.
But he still needs to keep an eye out for his son.

"We'll get out of here soon, I promise... but, what's taking that cat so long ? I hope nothing bad happened to him."
The cat looked and seemed pretty frustrated with not being able to find his axe, really getting on edge here with the whole thing. He looked over at the sleeping guard, deciding it's best to not try and pick this fight.

"Just grab a weapon, doesn't matter which, and just head on out....," Tsu mumbled quietly to himself, slinking over to the weapons, rubbing his paws together eagerly.

Finally, something that wasn't his short reaching claws. A real, pointed thing he could use to really leave a mark, but oh, which to pick?

Quickly, he grabbed one of the weapons, then attempted to quietly retreat from the room, crossing his fingers and hoping the guard didn't wake.

Last thing he needs is a fight against someone with way more muscle than he was, being the scrawny little cat he was.

PC Master Race

I tried to run in the direction that the cat went in “I’m going after him” I yelled really wanting to get out of here “I want my castle and my kingdom back” I wasn’t thinking straight
The boar-scorpion freaks out when the dragon tries to make a run for it and even yells out loud, and does his best/fastest to make the dragon stop by any mean necessary.
Even if it means shoving the chain in his mouth.

"God dammit, shut up or we're gonna get us killed !"

He takes the chain off but is still on edge too.

"What are you, five ? Do you have any idea what kind of situation we are in right now, for you to just "I want my castle I want my kingdom" like such a big baby ? Get a hold of yourself, dammit..."

The cat looked and seemed pretty frustrated with not being able to find his axe, really getting on edge here with the whole thing. He looked over at the sleeping guard, deciding it's best to not try and pick this fight.

"Just grab a weapon, doesn't matter which, and just head on out....," Tsu mumbled quietly to himself, slinking over to the weapons, rubbing his paws together eagerly.

Finally, something that wasn't his short reaching claws. A real, pointed thing he could use to really leave a mark, but oh, which to pick?

Quickly, he grabbed one of the weapons, then attempted to quietly retreat from the room, crossing his fingers and hoping the guard didn't wake.

Last thing he needs is a fight against someone with way more muscle than he was, being the scrawny little cat he was.
The guard seems to be so wasted that he doesn't even feel the cat's paw getting the machete off his belt.
Now the cat has a weapon of his own to defend himself. At least, for the moment.
Perhaps it's now time to get back to Jin and Unverse to tell them of the cleared path ?

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
The boar-scorpion freaks out when the dragon tries to make a run for it and even yells out loud, and does his best/fastest to make the dragon stop by any mean necessary.
Even if it means shoving the chain in his mouth.

"God dammit, shut up or we're gonna get us killed !"

He takes the chain off but is still on edge too.

"What are you, five ? Do you have any idea what kind of situation we are in right now, for you to just "I want my castle I want my kingdom" like such a big baby ? Get a hold of yourself, dammit..."

The guard seems to be so wasted that he doesn't even feel the cat's paw getting the machete off his belt.
Now the cat has a weapon of his own to defend himself. At least, for the moment.
Perhaps it's now time to get back to Jin and Unverse to tell them of the cleared path ?
Finally, a weapon. Although the cat has little idea of how to use it, it still looks effective.

After all, machetes wasn't a Viking's prime weapon.

If only he could find his trusted axe, then maybe he'd stand a real chance......but for the moment, that would have to wait, as painful as that may be.

Quietly, he sneaked past once more, then ended up right back with the other two, smiling happily.

"Alright folks, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I managed to cause a commotion that lured them away from the main room, so we have a clear shot. The bad news is that there's a drunken guard there, and even though I managed to snag this funny-looking knife from him, he's still dangerous. Beefy guy, far more built, so use stealth and we'll avoid any unnecessary bloodshed. So are we clear?," Tsushako asked, tilting his head a little.