• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Kingdom in Chaos : Deliverance from Hell

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The boar-scorpion freaks out when the dragon tries to make a run for it and even yells out loud, and does his best/fastest to make the dragon stop by any mean necessary.
Even if it means shoving the chain in his mouth.

"God dammit, shut up or we're gonna get us killed !"

He takes the chain off but is still on edge too.

"What are you, five ? Do you have any idea what kind of situation we are in right now, for you to just "I want my castle I want my kingdom" like such a big baby ? Get a hold of yourself, dammit..."

The guard seems to be so wasted that he doesn't even feel the cat's paw getting the machete off his belt.
Now the cat has a weapon of his own to defend himself. At least, for the moment.
Perhaps it's now time to get back to Jin and Unverse to tell them of the cleared path ?
I sighed I desperately wanted my kingdom my castle but I cared about my family too “ok fine dad I wasn’t thinking straight I’m scared for my kingdom I’m not just thinking about me here I’m thinking about everybody who knows what hell that hyena is putting the kingdom through and what lies he’s telling I’m getting desperate here!” I panted close to tears

PC Master Race

Finally, a weapon. Although the cat has little idea of how to use it, it still looks effective.

After all, machetes wasn't a Viking's prime weapon.

If only he could find his trusted axe, then maybe he'd stand a real chance......but for the moment, that would have to wait, as painful as that may be.

Quietly, he sneaked past once more, then ended up right back with the other two, smiling happily.

"Alright folks, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I managed to cause a commotion that lured them away from the main room, so we have a clear shot. The bad news is that there's a drunken guard there, and even though I managed to snag this funny-looking knife from him, he's still dangerous. Beefy guy, far more built, so use stealth and we'll avoid any unnecessary bloodshed. So are we clear?," Tsushako asked, tilting his head a little.
I sighed I desperately wanted my kingdom my castle but I cared about my family too “ok fine dad I wasn’t thinking straight I’m scared for my kingdom I’m not just thinking about me here I’m thinking about everybody who knows what hell that hyena is putting the kingdom through and what lies he’s telling I’m getting desperate here!” I panted close to tears
"I understand, but you're not gonna help anyone if you get yourself killed, so keep a hold of yourself for now first, son."

The boar gently nuzzles the dragon's cheeks while petting his tail.
He then turns to the cat named Tsu and listens to what there is to know about what lies ahead.

"Then we should get moving, quick and quiet. But, if it can't be helped..."

He draws a finger across his throat.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
"I understand, but you're not gonna help anyone if you get yourself killed, so keep a hold of yourself for now first, son."

He then turns to the cat named Tsu and listens to what there is to know about what lies ahead.

The black cat smirked at this, giving a cautious nod as he held the machete in his paw, looing it over with curiosity and confusion.

"Hopefully we'll be able to do stealth, despite the urge to really pillage at the moment. Those guards are lucky that I know not of how to use this....but it seems to resemble a large dagger....so I'll make the most of this," Tsu said, getting prepared as he set himself up, practicing a few swings with the weapon.

"Alright, let's get this underway. Sooner we get out of this place, and the less bodies we leave, the more nobody would know of our escape.....till they find the guards in the cage, so let's get moving."

Universe

“Ok dad I’m sorry I just want to get out of here” I said sighing “time for some revenge I want that hyena to die” I was growling definitely scary and angry

PC Master Race

The black cat smirked at this, giving a cautious nod as he held the machete in his paw, looing it over with curiosity and confusion.

"Hopefully we'll be able to do stealth, despite the urge to really pillage at the moment. Those guards are lucky that I know not of how to use this....but it seems to resemble a large dagger....so I'll make the most of this," Tsu said, getting prepared as he set himself up, practicing a few swings with the weapon.

"Alright, let's get this underway. Sooner we get out of this place, and the less bodies we leave, the more nobody would know of our escape.....till they find the guards in the cage, so let's get moving."
"We call it a machete, and your best bet is to use it like a short sword, but for slashing than thrusting."

Meanwhile Jin has made for himself an improvised flail : a metal bar from the cage, with one end linked to the chain with the metal ball. Due to the size of the large chain and the relatively small ball, the weapon is kind of awkward to handle, but it'll have to do.

“Ok dad I’m sorry I just want to get out of here” I said sighing “time for some revenge I want that hyena to die” I was growling definitely scary and angry
"Alright, let's move, before someone gets here and sees us."

The boar pets on the dragon's tail some more.

Universe

"We call it a machete, and your best bet is to use it like a short sword, but for slashing than thrusting."

Meanwhile Jin has made for himself an improvised flail : a metal bar from the cage, with one end linked to the chain with the metal ball. Due to the size of the large chain and the relatively small ball, the weapon is kind of awkward to handle, but it'll have to do.

“Ok dad” I said hugging him “Ok let’s get out of here!” I growled wanting to kill that hyena “that hyena is going to die for stealing my kingdom” I was really angry “no surprise attacks this time at least not on us!”

Last edited:

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec

Tsu nodded, making some slicing gestures rather than the standard hacking he was used to. Definitely might have to take some time on that one, but this should be good enough.

"Alright then. Let's hurry and head out before those guards return. Last thing we need is for this to get bloody.......with ill equipment," the cat grumbled, clearly not enjoying this.

It was already bad enough that he had no clue how his capture even came to be, but it was another when he couldn't find the IronMaiden, a name he had given to his axe as a distinct customary tradition.

"If we so much as catch a glimpse at that giggling buffoon, he's going to lose so many pieces he'll look like a stick that was stepped on. Now, this way," Tsu said, leading the way sneakily to where he last came from.

PC Master Race

Unfortunately, some of the guards have returned to their position. The others must have been away to find the intruder that threw the rock at the door that hard.
Thankfully though, there's only a few of them. Enough for the three to deal with.

"... Looks like it can't be helped after all. Alright, make it quick and quiet alright ?"

He looks back at the dragon.

"Whatever you do, do not make a noise, or we're dead."

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Unfortunately, some of the guards have returned to their position. The others must have been away to find the intruder that threw the rock at the door that hard.
Thankfully though, there's only a few of them. Enough for the three to deal with.

"... Looks like it can't be helped after all. Alright, make it quick and quiet alright ?"

He looks back at the dragon.

"Whatever you do, do not make a noise, or we're dead."
The cat seemed rather happy that the guards had returned to their position, not having the chance the put someone down, but now seemed to be his opportunity.

"Alright then. I'll take the one on the left, and you two can take the other two on the right. We'll do this in sync so that way there's no hassle. On my mark," Tsu said, sneaking over to the one on the left, hiding there.

He looked back at the other two, giving the thumbs up as he raised his own machete, getting ready to deal the fatal blow.

PC Master Race

I agreed with him and went to follow him “I will slice him into pieces” I muttered running after him “he will rot in hell for what he has done I will send him there myself” I nodded “ok dad I will not let my guard down” I whispered
The cat seemed rather happy that the guards had returned to their position, not having the chance the put someone down, but now seemed to be his opportunity.

"Alright then. I'll take the one on the left, and you two can take the other two on the right. We'll do this in sync so that way there's no hassle. On my mark," Tsu said, sneaking over to the one on the left, hiding there.

He looked back at the other two, giving the thumbs up as he raised his own machete, getting ready to deal the fatal blow.
Jin nods and readies the improvised flail in his hand, then goes for it first. He quickly wraps the chain around the guard so tight it's like he's squeezing out the poor victim's air.
The guard retaliates by trying to stab Jin with the machete, but to no avail.

"No survivors allowed."

The other two guards hear what Jin said and immediately turn to him... oblivious to Tsu and Universe waiting for the stealth attack.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Jin nods and readies the improvised flail in his hand, then goes for it first. He quickly wraps the chain around the guard so tight it's like he's squeezing out the poor victim's air.
The guard retaliates by trying to stab Jin with the machete, but to no avail.

"No survivors allowed."

The other two guards hear what Jin said and immediately turn to him... oblivious to Tsu and Universe waiting for the stealth attack.
The feline nodded slowly, sneaking to a relative advantage behind one of his targets, angling the machete to where to was at the angle within the fatal blow.

"I hear ya. He's done for."

With one deft move of his paw, Tsu brought down the machete, effectively ending his target.

"He's gone."

Universe

The feline nodded slowly, sneaking to a relative advantage behind one of his targets, angling the machete to where to was at the angle within the fatal blow.

With one deft move of his paw, Tsu brought down the machete, effectively ending his target.

"He's gone."
I stabbed the other guard with my sword “all my years in the secret passageways paid off” I said proudly having killed the guard. “I was always sneaky you could never tell if I was in the castle or not sorry dad I’ll stop bragging”

PC Master Race

"He's gone."
I stabbed the other guard with my sword “all my years in the secret passageways paid off” I said proudly having killed the guard. “I was always sneaky you could never tell if I was in the castle or not sorry dad I’ll stop bragging”
With them done for, the three captives quickly get away, following Tsu back to where he saw the muscular guard from before.
He's still sleeping, which is good, because even the three of them might have trouble dealing with him otherwise.
However, Jin recognizes the crates and boxes in that room.

"T-those are my weapons !"

A thought runs through his head.

"... They're going to sell my weapons... ?"

His shocked expression slowly changes to anger. He glances over the dragon and the cat.

"I need the machete and the sword. Just a moment, please."

Universe

With them done for, the three captives quickly get away, following Tsu back to where he saw the muscular guard from before.
He's still sleeping, which is good, because even the three of them might have trouble dealing with him otherwise.

His shocked expression slowly changes to anger. He glances over the dragon and the cat.

I handed over my sword “be careful with it please it’s the only sword I’ve got and I can’t fix it if you break it” It was my favorite sword too it was the last gift my birth father ever gave me before he was killed in battle it was made of steel with sliver trimming on the blade that were tarnished with a simple leather grip

Last edited:

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec

Tsu blinked a little, looking at the machete in his paw, expressing a relief when Jin asks for it, along with Universe's blade.

"Fine by me. Here," the cat said, handing the boar-scorpion his weapon, curiously watching him to see what he would do next.

As he watched Jin, his gaze shifted over to the sleeping guard, relieved that he was still out. If he were conscious, it would really make things harder than it would need to be.

But since he's sleep, his worries are no longer focused on him.

However, his attention does shift back to Jin, wondering what he needed the weapons for.

PC Master Race

I handed over my sword “be careful with it please it’s the only sword I’ve got and I can’t fix it if you break it” It was my favorite sword too it was the last gift my birth father ever gave me before he was killed in battle it was made of steel with sliver trimming on the blade that were tarnished with a simple leather grip
Tsu blinked a little, looking at the machete in his paw, expressing a relief when Jin asks for it, along with Universe's blade.

"Fine by me. Here," the cat said, handing the boar-scorpion his weapon, curiously watching him to see what he would do next.

As he watched Jin, his gaze shifted over to the sleeping guard, relieved that he was still out. If he were conscious, it would really make things harder than it would need to be.

But since he's sleep, his worries are no longer focused on him.

However, his attention does shift back to Jin, wondering what he needed the weapons for.
Jin : Son, you forgot I'm the blacksmith of the castle ? Your father commissioned me to make this for you, y'know. Now, I need both of you to search those boxes and crates, while I deal with him.

The boar dual-wields the sword and machete as he walks in the room, his hooves pretty much similar to someone's shoes when walking on wooden floors. Enough to wake the guard up... but not enough for him to have any sort of plan to defend himself, as he finds himself back at the wall, with Jin pointing the sword at his throat.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Jin : Son, you forgot I'm the blacksmith of the castle ? Your father commissioned me to make this for you, y'know. Now, I need both of you to search those boxes and crates, while I deal with him.

The boar dual-wields the sword and machete as he walks in the room, his hooves pretty much similar to someone's shoes when walking on wooden floors. Enough to wake the guard up... but not enough for him to have any sort of plan to defend himself, as he finds himself back at the wall, with Jin pointing the sword at his throat.
Tsushako nodded slowly, looking back over at the crates and boxes, smiling a bit as he wondered what the contents would be.

"Alright then, we'll check them out. Hopefully even find something in these things...," the feline said, going over to one of the boxes, checking out the insides, wondering what contents lie in wait.

His casual search halted for a moment as he looked over at Jin, making sure that the big guy had that musclebound one in check, then went back to searching, wondering what he'd find.

Universe

Tsushako nodded slowly, looking back over at the crates and boxes, smiling a bit as he wondered what the contents would be.

"Alright then, we'll check them out. Hopefully even find something in these things...," the feline said, going over to one of the boxes, checking out the insides, wondering what contents lie in wait.

His casual search halted for a moment as he looked over at Jin, making sure that the big guy had that musclebound one in check, then went back to searching, wondering what he'd find.
I ripped the box open and found all the gifts that my birth father had made for me “he really did care also that’s a lot of weapons” I said in surprise “this is what my dad meant when he said he had more where that came from”

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
(Welp, apparently I derp here and have no idea how to conrinue. Suggestions ?)
(Well, let's see......maybe since we are holding the big guy at bladepoint, we can go and make off with the weapons, about as much as we can carry into a sack or any bag we can find, and then maybe we fight off a small band of guards who pose as our last obstruction to freedom?)

Universe

(Well, let's see......maybe since we are holding the big guy at bladepoint, we can go and make off with the weapons, about as much as we can carry into a sack or any bag we can find, and then maybe we fight off a small band of guards who pose as our last obstruction to freedom?)
(I can work with that)

PC Master Race

(I can work with that)
(Alright, here goes then...)

The guard sees the two breaking the boxes, his eyes shoot an angry glare at them as he lets out an aggressive snarl, then violently knocks the sword aside and bashes Jin in the face with the crossbow, so hard the boar is dazed a bit and stumbles to the side.
He takes aim at the dragon, but is interrupted by Jin, causing him to fire the crossbow at the ceiling, alerting Universe and Tsu with a pretty clear message...

Jin : Fuck ! Run ! He's pissed !

He does a cut at the dog's legs to cripple and slow him down, then gets to the boxes and looks through what's inside.
He has a devastated look on his face.
Inside the crates and boxes are weapons, armors and jewels (necklaces, bracelets, etc)... taken apart and now in pieces, and somewhat rusted/deformed due to the poor conditions (the crates are kind of moisted).
But they don't have the time to salvage what they can get : the dog guard is crippled, but enraged, and thrown into a frenzied berserk due to the pain of his injured leg. He loads up several bolts in his crossbow.

Guard : Die you little shit !

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
(Alright, here goes then...)

The guard sees the two breaking the boxes, his eyes shoot an angry glare at them as he lets out an aggressive snarl, then violently knocks the sword aside and bashes Jin in the face with the crossbow, so hard the boar is dazed a bit and stumbles to the side.
He takes aim at the dragon, but is interrupted by Jin, causing him to fire the crossbow at the ceiling, alerting Universe and Tsu with a pretty clear message...

Jin : Fuck ! Run ! He's pissed !

He does a cut at the dog's legs to cripple and slow him down, then gets to the boxes and looks through what's inside.
He has a devastated look on his face.
Inside the crates and boxes are weapons, armors and jewels (necklaces, bracelets, etc)... taken apart and now in pieces, and somewhat rusted/deformed due to the poor conditions (the crates are kind of moisted).
But they don't have the time to salvage what they can get : the dog guard is crippled, but enraged, and thrown into a frenzied berserk due to the pain of his injured leg. He loads up several bolts in his crossbow.

Guard : Die you little shit !
The cat sighed as he looked inside of the crate, seeing how most o the items inside were mainly worn and unusable anymore, rendering the condition of them poor to little value.

Sadly, there wasn't enough time to actually inspect each one, as the rampaging tank of a guard began to load the bolts in. Having no time to retrieve the machete, Tsu rammed the door open, then beckoned for the others to head out.

"Quick! Head on out! It's no point in battling with someone who will leave us more injured than him! Let's get a move on!," the feline yelled, taking hold of one of the rusted weapons in the box, tossing it at the dog.