• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Kingdom in Chaos : Deliverance from Hell

PC Master Race

Jin is the last to get out of the room, just as the large dog sounds the alarm and gets the rest of the camp to go for the three captives, while still giving chase with unrelenting crossbow shots.
As the three try to make a run for it through the forest, they're ambushed by more of those dog guards firing the crossbow at them on the way out. One bolt grazes through Universe's tail, another through Tsu's shoulder, and Jin takes one through his belly.
Worse still, they can still hear the large one behind them, tearing through the bushes like nothing. Like a wild dog.

Veteran Guard : Get back here you fucks !

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
The cat ducked and tried to move out of there swiftly, wincing a little as he felt an arrow go through his shoulder, glancing at the area of impact.

"You bastards are lucky I don't have my axe!," Tsu snarled angrily, never having liked being the one to run from a battle, armed or not.

Still, despite this, their main focus was to escape, but the guards that attacked them still proved to be in the way. Thinking quickly, Tsu looked back at the large guard, then back at the other guards, then faces Jin.

"Quick, we need some sort of plan! I'll try to take the big one, or hold him off, but I'm doing that so you guys can take out the others. Can you do that?," the feline asked, yanking the arrow out of his shoulder, ripping a piece of his warrior's kilt off, tying it tight around the wound, breathing deeply to take his mind off of the pain.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The cat ducked and tried to move out of there swiftly, wincing a little as he felt an arrow go through his shoulder, glancing at the area of impact.

"You bastards are lucky I don't have my axe!," Tsu snarled angrily, never having liked being the one to run from a battle, armed or not.

Still, despite this, their main focus was to escape, but the guards that attacked them still proved to be in the way. Thinking quickly, Tsu looked back at the large guard, then back at the other guards, then faces Jin.

"Quick, we need some sort of plan! I'll try to take the big one, or hold him off, but I'm doing that so you guys can take out the others. Can you do that?," the feline asked, yanking the arrow out of his shoulder, ripping a piece of his warrior's kilt off, tying it tight around the wound, breathing deeply to take his mind off of the pain.
“Ahhhh my tail dad I’ve been hit” I yelped in pain as the pain went through my spine “OWWWWWWWW” It hurt so bad I could barely stand up “Dad help me! Why is this happening to me?”

PC Master Race

In the midst of the chaos, Universe makes himself known that he's not taking the injury well.
Using all his strength, the boar gets the large dragon up in just a second, then pushes him forward.

Jin : Son, fly up ! Quick !

He then signals the cat.

Jin : Use the trees to take cover, and just run !

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
In the midst of the chaos, Universe makes himself known that he's not taking the injury well.
Using all his strength, the boar gets the large dragon up in just a second, then pushes him forward.

He then signals the cat.

The feline nodded, about to make his way for the trees, before stopping, looking back at JIn.

"And what of you?!? What becomes of you?," Tsu yelled, his heart racing as he looked around at the guards, then back at the boar.

His worry for his new ally as something that he wanted to justify, and not let someone whom had just aided in his escape fall victim to anything. He waited for an answer, not wanting to leave the boar-scorpion behind.

Universe

He then signals the cat.

I flew into the air a gold and green blur “hahaha you can’t touch a dragon in the air” I followed him “just run they’ll be on us in 10 minutes” I said seeing all of the guards running towards us

PC Master Race

The feline nodded, about to make his way for the trees, before stopping, looking back at JIn.

"And what of you?!? What becomes of you?," Tsu yelled, his heart racing as he looked around at the guards, then back at the boar.

His worry for his new ally as something that he wanted to justify, and not let someone whom had just aided in his escape fall victim to anything. He waited for an answer, not wanting to leave the boar-scorpion behind.
Jin : What do you think, genius !?

The boar tries to answer while running for his life and catching his breath.

Jin : I'm not gonna die, if you wanna a-

I flew into the air a gold and green blur “hahaha you can’t touch a dragon in the air” I followed him “just run they’ll be on us in 10 minutes” I said seeing all of the guards running towards us
A bit later, after the dragon takes flight, there is a loud signal from a war horn in the distance.
Then, a terrifyingly loud noise, followed by a massive arrow that flies right through Universe. Thankfully it misses him... but the boar freaks out, at the thought of his son in danger.

Jin : BALLISTA ! UNIVERSE, WATCH OUT !!!

Universe

A bit later, after the dragon takes flight, there is a loud signal from a war horn in the distance.
Then, a terrifyingly loud noise, followed by a massive arrow that flies right through Universe. Thankfully it misses him... but the boar freaks out, at the thought of his son in danger.

“OH SHIT” I blasted them with my firebreath then quickly flew away “Oh my gosh I almost got killed” I yelped reminding myself to keep my guard up “I need to stop getting cocky”

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec

The cat nodded, quickly scampering over to the trees for cover. Every now and then, he would bolt deeper into the forest on all fours, with this being his fastest mode of transportation.

He hid in the trees, using his claws to climb one, then crouched low in the bushy landscape, hoping they would pass on by.

PC Master Race

With Tsu now up on a tree, he's somewhat safe. The dogs are too busy chasing Jin, and Universe has to deal with ballista and arrows firing at him, though. Every second there is an entire hail of arrows, and every few seconds there's also a ballista shot in the mix.
The large dog isn't that easy to fool, though. He smells Tsu on the tree and opens fire a whole barrage of bolts at the top of the tree, almost like free/blind fire with the medieval equivalent of a modern-day shotgun.

Jin : Son ! You see any way out of here !?

Universe

With Tsu now up on a tree, he's somewhat safe. The dogs are too busy chasing Jin, and Universe has to deal with ballista and arrows firing at him, though. Every second there is an entire hail of arrows, and every few seconds there's also a ballista shot in the mix.
The large dog isn't that easy to fool, though. He smells Tsu on the tree and opens fire a whole barrage of bolts at the top of the tree, almost like free/blind fire with the medieval equivalent of a modern-day shotgun.

“There’s a boat up ahead” I shouted almost exhausted from the constant firebreath I was using “I can’t last much longer up here it’s a few more feet and it’s my personal boat HOW DARE YOU USE MY PERSONAL BOAT AS A SHIPPING BOAT”

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec

The cat sighed a bit, then snatched a relatively thick branch from the tree, quickly using his claws to make the tip of it a sharp point. As he was sharpening the branch into a makeshift spear, he looked down, seeing the large dog shoot more of his bolts at him, narrowly grazing his cheek, but his arm wasn't so lucky. Nor his side.

"Son of a-!," the cat cut himself off, growling as he snatched the arrows out. Having sharpened the branch with his claws to where it was pointy to the touch, he quickly jumped down from the tree, rolling onto the ground.

As soon as he made impact and straightened up, the feline tossed the branch-spear with all of his force, aiming for the dog's stomach.

"That's it! Hellstorm of arrows or not, I'm putting you down right now puppy dog!," Tsu growled, getting in his fighting stance, crouching down on all fours, fur standing on end as he let out a hostile hiss.

PC Master Race

The dog effortlessly knocks the spear aside with the crossbow, then loads some more bolts in, planning to give the cat some nasty night snack tonight.
And if that's not enough, some of the dogs have returned to surround the cat as well, making sure he can't escape that easily.
But then, one of them gets Jin's fists on both sides of the head, and gets knocked out. Jin literally picks the cat up and runs off again.

Jin : We're almost there ! There's a boat up ahead ! Come on !

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
The dog effortlessly knocks the spear aside with the crossbow, then loads some more bolts in, planning to give the cat some nasty night snack tonight.
And if that's not enough, some of the dogs have returned to surround the cat as well, making sure he can't escape that easily.
But then, one of them gets Jin's fists on both sides of the head, and gets knocked out. Jin literally picks the cat up and runs off again.

Jin : We're almost there ! There's a boat up ahead ! Come on !
The feline quickly evades the oncoming arrows, snarling at the dog with malicious intentions, glaring at the rest that surrounded him, fury in his eyes.

"So, you all want to fall with the big one eh? Works with me! I'll tear you all into pie-hey!," Tsu said angrily, yipping in shock as he was scooped up by Jin, who fled to the boat.

"Son of a! AAAH! This isn't over you overgrown dog! Should I cross you again, and you'll feel the fury TENFOLD! Count on it!," the black cat roared angrily, shaking his fist at the large canine in such a fury, even so still trying to squirm free in attempts to claw at the dog.

"I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!"

Universe

The feline quickly evades the oncoming arrows, snarling at the dog with malicious intentions, glaring at the rest that surrounded him, fury in his eyes.

"So, you all want to fall with the big one eh? Works with me! I'll tear you all into pie-hey!," Tsu said angrily, yipping in shock as he was scooped up by Jin, who fled to the boat.

"Son of a! AAAH! This isn't over you overgrown dog! Should I cross you again, and you'll feel the fury TENFOLD! Count on it!," the black cat roared angrily, shaking his fist at the large canine in such a fury, even so still trying to squirm free in attempts to claw at the dog.

“Hey it’s time to go” I yelled from the boat exasperated “don’t keep me waiting I hate to be kept waiting” I sat down my legs and tail aching “Owwww”

PC Master Race

“Hey it’s time to go” I yelled from the boat exasperated “don’t keep me waiting I hate to be kept waiting” I sat down my legs and tail aching “Owwww”
Jin : You're unarmed and outnumbered, and to top it off you're smaller than everyone here ! No offense pal, but the odds don't look to be in your favor-

He is cut off and yelps when feeling some of their arrows hitting him from behind. While the arrows hitting his back aren't too serious, those that manage to graze his tail make him wince. But he shrugs it off and keeps running.
Some of them try to get close to him only to get a taste of his flail in the face, making them yip in pain and back off.
He manages to get to the dock with Tsu in his arms, and get on the boat just in time.

Jin : Here, I snatched some of their crossbows, use them !

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Jin : You're unarmed and outnumbered, and to top it off you're smaller than everyone here ! No offense pal, but the odds don't look to be in your favor-

He is cut off and yelps when feeling some of their arrows hitting him from behind. While the arrows hitting his back aren't too serious, those that manage to graze his tail make him wince. But he shrugs it off and keeps running.
Some of them try to get close to him only to get a taste of his flail in the face, making them yip in pain and back off.
He manages to get to the dock with Tsu in his arms, and get on the boat just in time.

Jin : Here, I snatched some of their crossbows, use them !
Tsu growled, but had to agree silently with Jin. Despite fury and adrenaline flowing through his mind and body, he knew personally that a fight like that would either end badly or good, depending on how much wit he was going to use. As the cat had stated earlier, he wasn't the sharpest axe in the weapon pile, but he knew enough to keep him going.

"Very well! I'll try!," the cat said, taking the crossbow, aiming for one of the pursuers.

"Have a taste of projectile fury!"

PC Master Race

The boat starts to sail off into the distance, away from the island, but the three are not safe yet.
There are still more arrows coming down at them from everywhere, which means that island isn't the only place occupied by those african wild dog hunters.
There are more, much much more to worry about. And the odds are quite unimaginable.

Jin : We need to go faster, and somewhere safe ! At least to hide until everything calms down a bit !

Universe

I relay the instructions to the crew and the boat went faster out to sea heading towards my private island that the hyena didn’t know that I had it had a palace and everything Jin needed to make weapons and armor for all of them as my armor needed repairs also my sword was falling apart “oh terrific my father’s last gift is falling apart”

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
The cat watched as the hailstorm of arrows bombarded them, hopefully thinking this plan wasn't a waste. He looked around, trying to see if anything could be used for cover of any sort.

Maybe there were barrels of crates here on this boat that could be used for just that?

Quickly, Tsu made his way over to Jin, hoping to get answers.

"Jin! Are there any crates or barrels here that can be used? Perhaps we can make a temporary cover wall so that way the arrows have a less probability of hitting us!," the feline said, looking back at the furious rain or bolts, narrowly stepping out of the way to avoid one, which landed right where his foot was a few seconds ago.

"Bastards. We'll make them pay for this..."

Universe

The cat watched as the hailstorm of arrows bombarded them, hopefully thinking this plan wasn't a waste. He looked around, trying to see if anything could be used for cover of any sort.

Maybe there were barrels of crates here on this boat that could be used for just that?

"Jin! Are there any crates or barrels here that can be used? Perhaps we can make a temporary cover wall so that way the arrows have a less probability of hitting us!," the feline said, looking back at the furious rain or bolts, narrowly stepping out of the way to avoid one, which landed right where his foot was a few seconds ago.

“There are weapons in those crates over there” I said pointing to some shipping crates not far from him “use your eyes next time”

PC Master Race

I relay the instructions to the crew and the boat went faster out to sea heading towards my private island that the hyena didn’t know that I had it had a palace and everything Jin needed to make weapons and armor for all of them as my armor needed repairs also my sword was falling apart “oh terrific my father’s last gift is falling apart”

The boar-scorpion's eyes are wide open when the cat knows his name, but he focuses on more pressing matters.

Jin : I- I don't know-
“There are weapons in those crates over there” I said pointing to some shipping crates not far from him “use your eyes next time”
He frowns and pokes on the dragon's nose.

Jin : That's pretty rude of you, kid. This is your personal boat, who's gonna know what's on it ?

Then he gets the crate open... but they're all empty inside.

Jin : SON OF A- we're fucking robbed blind !

He looks to the sailors.

Jin : Change of plan, get us out of here FAST !

Universe

The boar-scorpion's eyes are wide open when the cat knows his name, but he focuses on more pressing matters.

Jin : I- I don't know-

He frowns and pokes on the dragon's nose.

Jin : That's pretty rude of you, kid. This is your personal boat, who's gonna know what's on it ?

Then he gets the crate open... but they're all empty inside.

Jin : SON OF A- we're fucking robbed blind !

He looks to the sailors.

Jin : Change of plan, get us out of here FAST !
I relay the instructions to the crew who make the boat go faster towards my private island “we’re heading towards my private island nobody knows about but me and my father and now you two you will not tell anyone even on the threat of death got it?” I checked the cargo there was nothing but iron,nickel,and lots of other precious metals but the weapons were gone “OH COME ON”