• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Kingdom in Chaos : Deliverance from Hell

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
The boar-scorpion's eyes are wide open when the cat knows his name, but he focuses on more pressing matters.

Jin : I- I don't know-

He frowns and pokes on the dragon's nose.

Jin : That's pretty rude of you, kid. This is your personal boat, who's gonna know what's on it ?

Then he gets the crate open... but they're all empty inside.

Jin : SON OF A- we're fucking robbed blind !

He looks to the sailors.

Jin : Change of plan, get us out of here FAST !
The cat nodded, looking toward the empty boxes, slowly pushing them over to cover certain areas where he may assume that the arrows would probably hit.

"We'll just use them empty or not! COver them in spaces where the arrows are most likely to land!," Tsu yelled, ducking to avoid a bolt that grazed the top of his head, thankfully with nothing serious being the result.

"Ooh, I'm so going to rip them apart when we come back...," the feline muttered icily under his breath, continuing to move the boxes in place.

Once they were, he took cover behind one of them, keeping an eye out for the arrows to make sure he needed to re-adjust the position of any boxes.
“There are weapons in those crates over there” I said pointing to some shipping crates not far from him “use your eyes next time”
With a slight growl, the feline still used the boxes, more intent on living right now.

"I'll pass that off as panic and worry..."

PC Master Race

The boxes turn out to be life saviors against the arrows, and everyone is relatively safe... and, eventually, everything calms down, somewhat. The night time and the distance make it hard for the dogs to press the attack further ; the thick fog above the water of the sea helps to hide the boat, too.
But now it feels as cold as if walking into a cemetery above water, and Jin shivers a bit.
Thankfully, it's not long before they finally reach the secret island.
No wonder it's hidden from everyone and unknown to even Jin, the adoptive father of the dragon. The island is hidden behind such thick fog that severely limits vision, and there are metal spikes that have been planted down the ground at the depths of the water, making the surrounding area pretty much a hazzard zone for boats and ships.
The island looks unusually small from outside, with just a small cave above water. However, it's actually a much bigger secret hideout underground, built in such way that safely keeps water from flooding in.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu peeked out from the hiding spot behind the box, silently thanking his small size as he looked and saw the pursuers were no more. Even though he would've liked to personally end them, this would have to do.

The feline stood up, stretching out as he looked over at the boat, then at the upcoming island that was approaching. Finally, he thought. A place where they won't be hunted like live animals for a few.

Tsu sat back down, leaving the boxes where they were just in case. Casually looking over at Jin, he pondered as to how he and his "son" managed to even end up there, and he was more curious as to what was the whole talk of taking back their kingdom and all that.

Still, questions for another time, and another day maybe. What concerned the cat more was if he'll ever find his axe, which he was longing to find once more. Besides that, he was glad to see everyone was relatively safe.

He laid down on the ship's surface, relieved that peace had come at last. He closed his eyes for a few, deciding to take a small breather.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Tsu peeked out from the hiding spot behind the box, silently thanking his small size as he looked and saw the pursuers were no more. Even though he would've liked to personally end them, this would have to do.

The feline stood up, stretching out as he looked over at the boat, then at the upcoming island that was approaching. Finally, he thought. A place where they won't be hunted like live animals for a few.

Tsu sat back down, leaving the boxes where they were just in case. Casually looking over at Jin, he pondered as to how he and his "son" managed to even end up there, and he was more curious as to what was the whole talk of taking back their kingdom and all that.

Still, questions for another time, and another day maybe. What concerned the cat more was if he'll ever find his axe, which he was longing to find once more. Besides that, he was glad to see everyone was relatively safe.

He laid down on the ship's surface, relieved that peace had come at last. He closed his eyes for a few, deciding to take a small breather.
“Welcome to my private island it has everything you need for living and making weapons” I said stepping onto the island with the metals just as my sword falls apart “OH GREAT MY SWORD BROKE” I growled in annoyance

PC Master Race

As everyone settles in, Jin also takes a breather too, really tired now, after a long night running for his life away from the kidnappers.
In his half-asleep state, he still hears Universe's problem with the broken sword.

Jin : I'll... fix it for you... tomorrow... I just wanna rest now...

He lets out a yawn and rubs his face a bit.
Though, even then it's easy to see that he's really not OK all. Really on edge, in fact.
He looks like he's about to throw a big tantrum over something, but he's just keeping it to himself.
... The hammer. Must be it.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu looked over at Jin, sighing a bit. Must've been back when they were gagged and bound, when the hyena was spinning something in his grimy paws....

The hammer? He was going to lose it over his hammer?

Well, maybe it had a special connection, like the cat and his axe, which he still hasn't found since his capture. He knew what it felt like to be apart from something so near and dear, and judging from how he was taking it, he really must be lost without it.

Maybe it was time to comfort him a bit, even if he doesn't know him.

Slowly getting up, the feline made his way next to Jin, sitting down quietly.

"Are you upset that he took the hammer?......because I understand if you are. I know what it's like to be apart from that one thing that is needed to make you whole, that singular item that many may see as just a tool, but it has a connection to you....like heart and soul. Is that what your hammer is like to you?," Tsu asked in a comforting voice, tilting his head a little.

He had seen men fall from war, broken as prisoners, and turned into monsters from losing their families, but the ones who lose their weapon, it's not just as simple.

Though the loss may not share the same equivalence, it still renders true to keep at one's side, that one very possession that completes a person. From what the cat was seeing, maybe this registered with the boar-scorpion too.

After all, his weapon is what makes him a formidable foe. Without it, he's just some sort cat who can evade really well, so this he can relate to.

Universe

As everyone settles in, Jin also takes a breather too, really tired now, after a long night running for his life away from the kidnappers.
In his half-asleep state, he still hears Universe's problem with the broken sword.

Jin : I'll... fix it for you... tomorrow... I just wanna rest now...

He lets out a yawn and rubs his face a bit.
Though, even then it's easy to see that he's really not OK all. Really on edge, in fact.
He looks like he's about to throw a big tantrum over something, but he's just keeping it to himself.
... The hammer. Must be it.
“Ok” I stared at a picture of my family “father I’m glad you don’t have to see this” I said really close to tears and full of anger I went out onto the island and punched a tree down “That stupid dumb hyena will be personally sent to hell by me!” That sword was all I had left of my birth father I collapsed onto the ground and finally I let my tears flow

PC Master Race

"Are you upset that he took the hammer?......because I understand if you are. I know what it's like to be apart from that one thing that is needed to make you whole, that singular item that many may see as just a tool, but it has a connection to you....like heart and soul. Is that what your hammer is like to you?,"
Jin : It's my very first creation in my whole career as a blacksmith, and one I've been using up to this day, to make weapons and armors for my son's entire royal family and army... so yes, I am really upset about it.

The boar clenches his fists like he wants to punch the wall and get all his knuckles in a bloody mess right now, but instead all he does is gripping his arms in a really impatient manner.
He looks like he wants to cry, but is holding back because he doesn't want to cry in front of his son. Even if it's just his adopted son, not blood-related.

“Ok” I stared at a picture of my family “father I’m glad you don’t have to see this” I said really close to tears and full of anger I went out onto the island and punched a tree down “That stupid dumb hyena will be personally sent to hell by me!” That sword was all I had left of my birth father I collapsed onto the ground and finally I let my tears flow
... That is, until the dragon lets it all out first.
Jin looks at his son, then over the equipment for making weapons and armors in the cave. Everything he'd need is here, except his hammer.
He sits there, still, for a while, then stands up and walks over the anvil, taking the dragon's sword wth him, and grabs the tool hammer. He dips the sword in the forge untl it's heated enough, then rests it on the anvil. With each "conk !" of the hammer, he growls.

... But that will not stop me.
I am incredible.
Invincible.
Indestructible.
Unstoppable.
I. AM.
The chosen blacksmith.
Of the seven continents.

With the last few touches, the sword is fixed back as new like it was nothing.

Universe

Jin : It's my very first creation in my whole career as a blacksmith, and one I've been using up to this day, to make weapons and armors for my son's entire royal family and army... so yes, I am really upset about it.

The boar clenches his fists like he wants to punch the wall and get all his knuckles in a bloody mess right now, but instead all he does is gripping his arms in a really impatient manner.
He looks like he wants to cry, but is holding back because he doesn't want to cry in front of his son. Even if it's just his adopted son, not blood-related.

Jin looks at his son, then over the equipment for making weapons and armors in the cave. Everything he'd need is here, except his hammer.
He sits there, still, for a while, then stands up and walks over the anvil, taking the dragon's sword wth him. He dips the sword in the forge untl it's heated enough, then rests it on the anvil. With each "conk !" of the hammer, he growls.

I am incredible.
Invincible.
Indestructible.
Unstoppable.
I. AM.
The chosen blacksmith.
Of the seven continents.

I looked up “this is all my fault!” I cried out heartbroken “I let this whole kingdom down maybe I am unsuitable for the throne!” I wasn’t as ok as I had let on I was a hothead I just wanted to prove I was worthy of being king. “This is my responsibility I promised I’d keep everyone safe I couldn’t even protect myself” I curled up in the fetal position “I’m not worthy to be king”

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec

He sits there, still, for a while, then stands up and walks over the anvil, taking the dragon's sword wth him, and grabs the tool hammer. He dips the sword in the forge untl it's heated enough, then rests it on the anvil. With each "conk !" of the hammer, he growls.

I am incredible.
Invincible.
Indestructible.
Unstoppable.
I. AM.
The chosen blacksmith.
Of the seven continents.

Tsu nodded slowly, wondering what the boar-scorpion's career was like, since he himself had not taken any professions whatsoever.

"Ah.....well, we'll get it back....I'm sure of it.....we'll get your hammer, and we'll hammer that hyena's face in, without a doubt....," the feline said reassuringly, watching at Jin sat there.

It was like he almost felt his sorrow, because he knew exactly what he felt like. When he saw him go and reforge the dragon's sword with literal ease, it amazed hi. For someone to snap back that fast with the sheer essence of determination was truly remarkable as it was a spectacle.

"I see.......," was all the cat could say, smiling a little at this moment. He was sure of it, they would definitely get back at this.

The score would be settled soon, but not now.

Soon...

PC Master Race

I looked up “this is all my fault!” I cried out heartbroken “I let this whole kingdom down maybe I am unsuitable for the throne!” I wasn’t as ok as I had let on I was a hothead I just wanted to prove I was worthy of being king. “This is my responsibility I promised I’d keep everyone safe I couldn’t even protect myself” I curled up in the fetal position “I’m not worthy to be king”
Tsu nodded slowly, wondering what the boar-scorpion's career was like, since he himself had not taken any professions whatsoever.

"Ah.....well, we'll get it back....I'm sure of it.....we'll get your hammer, and we'll hammer that hyena's face in, without a doubt....," the feline said reassuringly, watching at Jin sat there.

It was like he almost felt his sorrow, because he knew exactly what he felt like. When he saw him go and reforge the dragon's sword with literal ease, it amazed hi. For someone to snap back that fast with the sheer essence of determination was truly remarkable as it was a spectacle.

"I see.......," was all the cat could say, smiling a little at this moment. He was sure of it, they would definitely get back at this.

The score would be settled soon, but not now.

Soon...
The boar-scorpion walks over the dragon, and puts the sword in his hand.

Jin : Son. I fixed the sword for you. So make it count. When we face that hyena again, you make sure that you cut him down right where he stands, with this sword, to get my hammer back. Then we can rebuild the kingdom back together.

He holds on the dragon's paw.

Jin : I can't speak for... the rest of the entire kingdom. But I can speak for myself. No matter what happened, no matter what will happen, I always believe in you. I always believe in my son.

Universe

Jin : Son. I fixed the sword for you. So make it count. When we face that hyena again, you make sure that you cut him down right where he stands, with this sword, to get my hammer back. Then we can rebuild the kingdom back together.

Jin : I can't speak for... the rest of the entire kingdom. But I can speak for myself. No matter what happened, no matter what will happen, I always believe in you. I always believe in my son.
“I’ll show him what it means to be king!” I said triumphantly standing up “I think I need something to wear on my head.” I said after hitting my head on the ceiling of the cave. “Ow that hurt I’m ok though” I said reassuringly “and I know just how to sneak in too”

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec

The cat watched this rather tender moment, nodding a little. It was always a good thing when a father goes and helps out an adoptive son, even if they aren't related by blood.

Bonds are something that money cannot buy, and are impossible to afford. It's only made through a sheer connection of believing in the other, and always to make sure you let the other know that you have their back.

At least, that's what Tsu's people told him.

Seeing these two share such a powerful bond made him want to forge a bond stronger than steel with someone, but possibly, that day would come later.

As of right now, they each had a job to do, and there wasn't going to be anything to stop them further.

PC Master Race

“I’ll show him what it means to be king!” I said triumphantly standing up “I think I need something to wear on my head.” I said after hitting my head on the ceiling of the cave. “Ow that hurt I’m ok though” I said reassuringly “and I know just how to sneak in too”
The cat watched this rather tender moment, nodding a little. It was always a good thing when a father goes and helps out an adoptive son, even if they aren't related by blood.

Bonds are something that money cannot buy, and are impossible to afford. It's only made through a sheer connection of believing in the other, and always to make sure you let the other know that you have their back.

At least, that's what Tsu's people told him.

Seeing these two share such a powerful bond made him want to forge a bond stronger than steel with someone, but possibly, that day would come later.

As of right now, they each had a job to do, and there wasn't going to be anything to stop them further.
Jin : Heh, that was quick.

He chuckles a bit, seeing how the dragon changes from defeated and lost to iron-willed and determined so fast. He's glad to see the change, but he hopes it stays, too.

Jin : I guess this will have to be our hideout and base of operation for now... but, there's something else that worries me more than my hammer being lost...

He looks out the entrance of the cave.

Jin : I don't know what's become of my team now... my war band. I've lost contact with them ever since the kingdom went to shit like this.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Jin : Heh, that was quick.

He chuckles a bit, seeing how the dragon changes from defeated and lost to iron-willed and determined so fast. He's glad to see the change, but he hopes it stays, too.

Jin : I guess this will have to be our hideout and base of operation for now... but, there's something else that worries me more than my hammer being lost...

He looks out the entrance of the cave.

Jin : I don't know what's become of my team now... my war band. I've lost contact with them ever since the kingdom went to shit like this.
The cat looked over at Jin, hearing about his group losing contact.

Sadly, same would go for the feline's Viking group as well. If he at least knew where they were, things would be much easier with their large warships and domineering force.

But, for now, they were on their own, so they would have to make do for the time being.

"I'm sure we'll find some contacts later on of yours. Maybe we might run into them much later, but always know patience is a virtue.....so it may either take some time, or it may happen much sooner than we think...who knows?," Tsu said, starting to groom his fur.

He wondered what they boar=scorpion's people were like. Were they fierce and plunder-prone like his people? Only Jin would know, but he had bigger matters on his paws at the moment.

Questions would have to wait so it seems.

PC Master Race

The boar chuckles a bit, then rubs the dragon's forehead. Then he looks at the arrow in his tail.

Jin : Alright, just hold still son, I'm gonna pull it out. I promise it won't hurt much, a'ight ? It's just gonna be like an ant stinging-

He suddenly yanks the arrow out before finshing, then immediately puts his hand on the injury to prevent bleeding.

Jin : Anyone here got any bandages ? Need some here !

Universe

The boar chuckles a bit, then rubs the dragon's forehead. Then he looks at the arrow in his tail.

Jin : Alright, just hold still son, I'm gonna pull it out. I promise it won't hurt much, a'ight ? It's just gonna be like an ant stinging-

He suddenly yanks the arrow out before finshing, then immediately puts his hand on the injury to prevent bleeding.

Jin : Anyone here got any bandages ? Need some here !
“AHHHH AHHH IT HURTS SO BAD” I yelped trying to hold still “Why the tail why did it have to be the tail?!” I could feel the pain go up my spine and throughout my entire body luckily there were a box of bandages nearby.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
The cat watched this go down, wondering how a dragon of that size couldn't take an arrow to the tail, but maybe everyone tolerated pain differently?

As Tsu pondered on this, hearing the request for bandages made his ears perk, and with a small search, eh found them nearby.

Walking over to Jin, he handed him quite the bunch, enough to wrap the tail thoroughly.

"Here you go."

PC Master Race

“AHHHH AHHH IT HURTS SO BAD” I yelped trying to hold still “Why the tail why did it have to be the tail?!” I could feel the pain go up my spine and throughout my entire body luckily there were a box of bandages nearby.
The cat watched this go down, wondering how a dragon of that size couldn't take an arrow to the tail, but maybe everyone tolerated pain differently?

As Tsu pondered on this, hearing the request for bandages made his ears perk, and with a small search, eh found them nearby.

Walking over to Jin, he handed him quite the bunch, enough to wrap the tail thoroughly.

"Here you go."
The boar quickly and carefully bandages the dragon's tail, then... hugs it, in his arms.

Jin : Heh, there you go son.

He gently kisses the dragon's forehead, and gives him a hug.

Jin : Look at my baby boy. Being incredible every day.

Then he stretches and lets out a yawn.

Jin : OK, now I REALLY need some sleep, guys... that was a long night of running and I seriously need some shut-eyes now.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu nodded, getting up as he looked over at something, then shrugged, looking back at Jin.

"Alright pal, go ahead and get some rest. Today was......interesting, but I'm sure tomorrow, we'll begin other things, guaranteed. For now, sleep is needed," the cat said, walking over to some rocks nearby, sitting down as he began to skip some stones across the ocean surface that the island was surrounded by.

Granted, they didn't go quite far, but this was merely an activity to take his mind off of his axe.

But another thing that still went unanswered was how the hell he ended up there to begin with. From what he had heard, these two whom were prisoners with him worked on that castle, and seemed to be either related to royalty, affiliated with them via commissions.

Regardless, he'd ask them later, as he had no clue what to think. Why him of all people? Surely there were folks of far more value? He was but a mere, scrawny Viking feline whom had woken up bound and gagged, and he couldn't even get proper revenge underway.

No matter though. Maybe his new allies would tell him more about themselves and their roles once they were rejuvenated.

"Quietly, the feline took a branch from a tree, sharpening it to where it was another makeshift spear, sitting it next to him as he curled into a ball, and slept quietly, keeping the crude weapon close to him.

Universe

Tsu nodded, getting up as he looked over at something, then shrugged, looking back at Jin.

"Alright pal, go ahead and get some rest. Today was......interesting, but I'm sure tomorrow, we'll begin other things, guaranteed. For now, sleep is needed," the cat said, walking over to some rocks nearby, sitting down as he began to skip some stones across the ocean surface that the island was surrounded by.

Granted, they didn't go quite far, but this was merely an activity to take his mind off of his axe.

But another thing that still went unanswered was how the hell he ended up there to begin with. From what he had heard, these two whom were prisoners with him worked on that castle, and seemed to be either related to royalty, affiliated with them via commissions.

Regardless, he'd ask them later, as he had no clue what to think. Why him of all people? Surely there were folks of far more value? He was but a mere, scrawny Viking feline whom had woken up bound and gagged, and he couldn't even get proper revenge underway.

No matter though. Maybe his new allies would tell him more about themselves and their roles once they were rejuvenated.

"Quietly, the feline took a branch from a tree, sharpening it to where it was another makeshift spear, sitting it next to him as he curled into a ball, and slept quietly, keeping the crude weapon close to him.
I then fell asleep from fatigue and from the pain “why must they always aim for the tail” I muttered in my sleep as I slept my belly up sure nobody could find us “I love you dad I hope to get my kingdom back”

PC Master Race

The hideout keeps everyone safe from what's going on outside right now, and they have a somewhat peaceful rest for the night.
But the hideout also makes it hard to tell what time is it of the day ; the only entrance in and out of the place is covered by the near-permanent fog outside, even when it's day time the sunlight can barely pierce through.
The boar wakes up and stretches a bit, then looks at the others, see if anyone else is awake...

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Tsu seemed to have been either dreaming of sleep fighting with something, as as soon as he woke up, he sprang to his feet, quickly looking around, holding the makeshift spear in an offensive angle.

"WHO!??......oh......guess it wasn't real then...," the cat muttered, gently sitting the weapon down, sighing as he began to stretch, some angles more bone-twisting than the last.

As soon as he was done though, he looked over to Jin, waving a bit.

"Apologies if that may or may not have startled you.....apparently that whole capture incident is not sitting well with me yet...."

Universe

The hideout keeps everyone safe from what's going on outside right now, and they have a somewhat peaceful rest for the night.
But the hideout also makes it hard to tell what time is it of the day ; the only entrance in and out of the place is covered by the near-permanent fog outside, even when it's day time the sunlight can barely pierce through.
The boar wakes up and stretches a bit, then looks at the others, see if anyone else is awake...
I was awake and staring at my birth father’s picture “happy birthday sire” I said in a tone that sounded noble “I’m sorry for loosing your kingdom I hope you’re not mad at me I intend to get it back and kill the usurper personality” I was revealing to tsu who I really was the king of dragon kingdom.