• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Kingdom in Chaos : Deliverance from Hell

PC Master Race

Raider : You think this is some game for you brat !?

Universe manages to land some arrows on them, but not enough to stop them in their track.
As they get close, they ready their weapons to really cut the dragon down.

Raider : Die you little shit !

PC Master Race

Universe only manages to annoy and piss the attackers off in return as well. Especially the one that gets flipped and thrown over.
The dismounted warg is let loose and rushes at Universe, leaping on his back trying to bite his neck.
The other raiders close in and surround the dragon, axes all in hands readied to bisect the dragon.

Last edited:

PC Master Race

As Universe is immobilized and pinned, the warg delivers a pretty painful bite right in his neck, only somewhat resisted due to his hard scales.
His massive wings and tail somewhat shield him from dangerous attacks, but become free targets for the raiders to hack their way through with the axes, and the warg mounts to chomp down. His naturally hard scales can only do so much against such fury of bites from the wargs and the axe blades.
Jin only has his scorpion shell plates covering his back, but the rest of his body is unarmored and exposed ; even with a shield, he still gets some injuries from the attackers, and he doesn't look too good either, if not worse than Universe.
Thankfully though, Universe's body guards and the town guards rush in to aid him and Jin.

PC Master Race

Entering the fray, the town guards and Universe's bodyguards, sword and shield in hands, armor battered and body exhausted, but still standing.
With the reinforcement by side, Jin plants his feet, grits his teeth, grips his shield, and shrugs off the pain, going on the offensive. It will be taxing to his body, but better than being toyed with by the raiders like a prey.
His shield meets the face of a warg and a raider is knocked down almost like nothing.
One of the town guards rams the shield right at the tail bone of the warg on Universe's tail, making it yelp in pain and drop off.
Without saying a word, they all coordinate with one another to focus on the warg mounts, in order to disrupt the raiders' attacks.

PC Master Race

During Universe's black-out, Jin and the guards manage to fight off the raiders and arrest them all, so that none can escape, preventing risks of reports to whoever commands them.
The wargs are also captured and locked up too.
Universe is taken to a health clinic where a nurse tends to his injuries. She appears to be a lynx, with fairly fluffy ears and tail.

PC Master Race

The nurse sets a tray of medicine on a small table next to Universe's bed.

Nurse : It's alright, your highness. Your father is out there discussing with the guards on who to keep watch on here, and who to stand guard at your family's personal mine.

She takes a seat on a chair next to him.

Nurse : As for now, you're in the health clinic of the town. I beg your pardon, your highness, but... you were found passed out during the fight earlier, so your father took you here, for me to tend your injuries.

She slowly gazes over his wings and tail.

Nurse : Are you feeling better now, your highness ? I am terribly sorry for any discomfort you may have because of the... rough treatment, but the attack earlier got the majority of medicine and supplies damaged.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The nurse sets a tray of medicine on a small table next to Universe's bed.

Nurse : It's alright, your highness. Your father is out there discussing with the guards on who to keep watch on here, and who to stand guard at your family's personal mine.

She takes a seat on a chair next to him.

Nurse : As for now, you're in the health clinic of the town. I beg your pardon, your highness, but... you were found passed out during the fight earlier, so your father took you here, for me to tend your injuries.

She slowly gazes over his wings and tail.

Nurse : Are you feeling better now, your highness ? I am terribly sorry for any discomfort you may have because of the... rough treatment, but the attack earlier got the majority of medicine and supplies damaged.
“It’s ok my head hurts really bad” I groaned my body stiff “oh my body hurts what happened to me?” I tried to sit up

Last edited:

PC Master Race

Nurse : You were injured on your neck, wings and tail, but nothing too serious, your highness. Not enough for any kind of severe blood loss, to be exact.

She sees Universe trying to sit up, and helps him. Then she looks out the window, a blank expression on her face as she's lost in her own thoughts.

Nurse : What do we do now, your highness ?... I don't know what to do. I'm... at a loss here.

PC Master Race

The lynx waits for the dragon's response, but already feels let down from the first half.
When she gets to hear him finish, she... doesn't look to have much hope, still.

Nurse : ... Your highness ? I beg your pardon, but...

She looks back at Universe.

Nurse : ... When you, your father and the guards came here... I heard him telling you to fight off the attackers. Your response was... "I don't know what I can do".

She looks confused. Lost. Wanting to find an answer at all from the dragon prince, the heir of the throne.

Nurse : May I ask, what plan do you have in mind ?

PC Master Race

(Guest characters that will appear in the RP, permission granted)

Veles (c) @Underlord Veles

Strannik (c) @Open_Mind

PC Master Race

Indeed, Universe's response leaves the nurse at a loss, with no idea what he means. She tilts her head and raises her eyebrows, not sure what to make of it.
But before she gets to ask, someone enters the clinic.

Jin : Alright, we should be all sorted out now.

It's the boar-scorpion. Looking pretty roughed up because of the scars from the fight earlier on his body, worse than the dragon for sure, but at the same time doesn't seem too exhausted, much.
He looks over Universe.

Jin : How are you feeling now son ? Any better ?

PC Master Race

Now it's Jin that gets confused as well. Both he and the nurse are caught off-guard at Universe's odd questions.

Jin : Tita... ? What ?

The nurse doesn't seem to take it very well either. She acts rather impatient.

Nurse : First, it's "firework". Now "titanium". Your highness, may I ask... what are you talking about ? I would very much appreciate some explanation now, please.

Jin : Yeah I'm with her, kid. What's up with you today ?