• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Kingdom in Chaos : Deliverance from Hell

PC Master Race

No value was lost. Goodbye.
Jin : ... Uh huh ? And how does this "firework"... work ?

He scratches his head, more and more confused at the dragon's response. He doesn't seem very eager about knowing more about it, partially due to having other things to deal with right now.

PC Master Race

The nurse looks back at Jin with a shrug and an embarrassed, awkward smile, showing that she's completely at a loss of it. She excuses herself out by taking the medicine tray out of the room without saying anything else.

Jin : Not sure how this is gonna go, but that sounds... promising, I suppose.

He walks over and gently nudges the dragon's shoulders.

Jin : We got the village and the mine to help us with the food, supplies and shelter if needed. Now back to us, son. Let's get back to the hideout, then you can tell us about this "cannon" all you can.

PC Master Race

Later, back at the hideout...
Some of Universe's guards have to stay behind to watch the mine, only a few left going with Jin and Universe back.
The boar-scorpion stretches himself a bit, then rubs his neck while looking at the dragon.

Jin : So, what's all this about, kid ? Fireworks, then cannon, then... whatever this powder is. I need you to go one by one, and slow, so I can catch up. First, what is "fireworks" ?