• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kiss.of.Envy

Give this Coyote a Bone
SoYou just found out I, Envy the coyote, took an embarrassing photo of you and is soon gonna be printed on the most popular magazine in the furry kingdom.
What would you do to get the photo back from me?
Or are you just cool with the whole thing......wanna tell what could be on the photo Ku Ku ku
Nsfw answers is always welcomed ;)

F

Frostbyte The Shark

I'll be your faithful maid until you give me the photo. If that pleases you master. :oops:

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
edgy answer incoming:
I'd choke you using my telekinesis until you either pass out or give the photo back.

Kiss.of.Envy

Give this Coyote a Bone
edgy answer incoming:
I'd choke you using my telekinesis until you either pass out or give the photo back.
Haha you really think your mind tricks ca-cough mak-make me cough cough.
I'll have yo-cough you know I! Hack cough b-been choked be-before.......damn you got from strength

Eleven-lyc

Elder Werewolf
edgy answer incoming:
I'll have yo-cough you know I! Hack cough b-been choked be-before.......damn you got from strength
*Emerges from the shadows and watches the strangulation with a gleeful fire in his eyes, urging Snoep on!*

A

Alstren

Well then... *Climbs into his Atlas and goes on a roaring rampage of revenge*

bqMdoMr.jpg

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
(would've posed for that) why sure you can.......why wouldn't a sexy coyote like me want everyone in the kingdom to see my sexiness? <3

Last edited:

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Give. the photo. back. strenghtens choke

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Gaaaah!!! I-I can h-handle cough w-worst!! And you nee-hack-eed me a-alive to g-get the photo back
Give me the photo back and I won't consider throwing you again the wall, to make you delete it of every single device you have.

shapeless0ne

Darling ever shot I took of you couldn't compare to the original beauty before me *I said lightly creasing your cheek*
*blushes* oh? then let's make pictures that at least come close <3 *poses*

Kiss.of.Envy

Give this Coyote a Bone
You damn wer-werewolf! St-standin-cough there taking pl-pleasuer out of-cough my-coughcough-PAIN!! Hack cough cough
Give me the photo back and I won't consider throwing you again the wall, to make you delete it of every single device you have.
Ow!! Wheeze!! *Tries to stand but slowly losing feeling in my legs* E-Even if I-cough d-delete all of i-it, my b-hack-oss has the flash d-drive with the or-orgina-cough cough. *Grips the wall to steady myself.* O-originals.

shapeless0ne

Oh yeah that's the pose I want!! *Grabs camera and takes shots in every angle* Work it baby XD
"does a 'draw me like one of your french girls pose'" how about this? :3 (now the photos are far less embarrassing and look professional)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

SoYou just found out I, Envy the coyote, took an embarrassing photo of you and is soon gonna be printed on the most popular magazine in the furry kingdom.
What would you do to get the photo back from me?
Or are you just cool with the whole thing......wanna tell what could be on the photo Ku Ku ku
*edgy Reaper voice from Overwatch* you have the photo of death... DEATH walks among you... now DIE ! DIE ! DIE ! *proceeds to shoot water guns*