• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RP Partners and Possible Ships (NSFW!) ❤

KindOfAHippieWhore

Just your normal sweet hippie
Hello everyone! My name is KindOfAHippieWhore, I'm a 19 year old woman, single, and I work on a Cruise ship for a living. I'm relatively new to the art world, characters, and such but I'm always eager to learn and make new friends along the way!

Although I am new to the art world I am definitely not new to the roleplaying world, I have been writing semi-paragraphs and extremely literate for about 4 years on different platforms.

I'm seeking potential roleplay partners to not only build worlds but start a possible ship as well!! Now please don't message me if you're under the age of 18 because this will be mature with NSFW elements involved. My potential female characters will be down below, now I would prefer males with my female characters (just preference) but if i think your character is just too cute to pass up...*turns on a random love song* :p

My characters are down below!

Berry on Toyhouse

Seliana on Toyhouse

Minnie on Toyhouse

Thank you everyone and have an amazing day! :p

Last edited:
K

Kovus_Shadow

Hello everyone! My name is KindOfAHippieWhore, I'm a 19 year old woman, single, and I work on a Cruise ship for a living. I'm relatively new to the art world, characters, and such but I'm always eager to learn and make new friends along the way!

Although I am new to the art world I am definitely not new to the roleplaying world, I have been writing semi-paragraphs and extremely literate for about 4 years on different platforms.

I'm seeking potential roleplay partners to not only build worlds but start a possible ship as well!! Now please don't message me if you're under the age of 18 because this will be mature with NSFW elements involved. My potential female characters will be down below, now I would prefer males with my female characters (just preference) but if i think your character is just too cute to pass up...*turns on a random love song* :p

Berry on Toyhouse

Seliana on Toyhouse

Minnie on Toyhouse

Hi there I wouldn't mind doing an rp with you. Sadly though I dont have and pictures of my persona since I really can't draw. My discord is Undisputed_faiths #5014.

WigActual

Berry on Toyhouse

Seliana on Toyhouse

Minnie on Toyhouse

Hello there! I'm new as well to this forum but have over 5 years of experience in paragraph style roleplay! I have several characters and I'm totally down to get to know a possible new friend! You have a Telegram too or just Discord?

darkemberwolf430

Hello I tried to see your characters but berry wont show it says invalid character but I'd like to chat if you want my telegram is darkemberwolf and my discord is Dark Ember Wolf #1742