• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Twinklesper

hello there! i'm looking for some rp partners. i mostly enjoy rps with nsfw and adult themes, so no underage people here, please! i'm a literate/semi-literate roleplayer (and, don't worry, i use caps correctly when i'm roleplaying) and would prefer the same from my partners. though i love nsfw, i prefer story-driven rps rather than just plain sex-driven. i roleplay on discord or other instant chats like f-list.

at this moment, i only have one oc. his name is Edyn and he's a cat, though he can be played as a female, too. Edyn is, in layman's terms, a tsundere brat.
when he's a boy i prefer to play him with males, though females with male genitalia are welcome. when he's a girl he can be played with any sex. you can check out my gallery to see art of him- nsfw warning.
i would love to make ocs with other people, too! it's fun to headcanon and create characters together, in my opinion.

since Edyn is basically a blank slate at this point, he can fit into any and all themes and scenarios. i'll pop in a few ideas to get your brain juices flowing. of course, if you have any ideas of your own, i'd love to hear them!

Fantasy: I enjoy medieval-fantasy settings a whole lot. Edyn could be a royal bratty prince(ss), or perhaps he's a new slave on the market. He could be an adventurer facing off against a great evil or monster.
Modern: These settings are fun, too! Really, anything could work. I'm a fan of gangs, or club settings. Anything is possible in a modern setting.
Sci-fi/future: To be honest, I don't play in these sort of settings all that much, so I don't have any ideas for them. If you have any, shoot them my way!

thank you for taking the time to read all of this! if you're interested- and i hope you are- maybe shoot me a message with an oc you have in mind? and then we can get things started!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Interesting. What are some of the platforms you use? The only ones I have are the forums here and the Furaffinity note system