• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RP'ing again

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
A couple months ago, I did an RP. I loved it, so I decided that I would wait a while and try it again.

I'll just copy my guidelines from my previous thread: Anybody is allowed in this, but the setting has to remain fairly constant. If you want, you can move the setting to another place, so long as the transition is smooth, announced, and thought out. In addition, I am up for doing NSFW (sex) role-plays, but if you want to do an NSFW RP with me, send me a note. I'm pretty much open to anything. (If you want to have a little gore, you can, but don't get carried away with it.)

Generally speaking, I just want to keep this as casual and SFW furry RP. I can do the RP here, or I can do it in a note (or if you want, we can do it on Skype. Send me a note, and I'll give you a link). So, without further ado, let's make things interesting.

(The year is 2000, and Tony, an anthropomorphic panther, is sitting on a couch on the balcony outside the room he lives in in the abandoned hotel where he and his friends were living/hiding. It's early in the evening in a quiet part of their suburb of Chicago, just after sunset, and the cool air is starting to set in as he plays Benny Goodman and Glenn Miller tunes on his saxophone. Occasionally he stops for few minutes to think and have a sip of whiskey)
Tony: (smirking) Man. . .kids these days just don't have good taste in music

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(I wanna come in, but my fursona looks at best like a mutated-to-all-hell monster LOL)
(Just kidding, lemme get his SFW version real quick, then I'll join in :p)

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(this is what I got~)

jin__alt__by_jin_lust_4_sin-dag6rou.png

(the sword is just a chainsaw katana, nothing to worry about LOL)

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
(Tony looked up at Jin's fursona)
Tony: A-a-a-a-a-a-and who might you be?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Tony looked up at Jin's fursona)
Tony: A-a-a-a-a-a-and who might you be?
Jin looks up at Tony with a shrug :

- Jin Lust-Sin. Mercenary, blacksmith, and swordsman-trainer, at your service.

He then raises his eyebrow :

- And you ?

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
Jin looks up at Tony with a shrug :
- Jin Lust-Sin. Mercenary, blacksmith, and swordsman-trainer, at your service.
He then raises his eyebrow :
- And you ?

(nods)
Tony: M' name is Tony O' Fallon. I'm part of underground operation that's based out of this abandoned Econo Inn. Our main mission is to rescue and rehabilitate anthros who've been abused, abandoned, imprisoned, what have you. . .it's. . .it's really taxing, emotionally and mentally, but I'm doing it for a good cause. (short pause, broken by him sighing) Even though it doesn't feel like it sometimes. . .
(His voice trails off to stop himself from rambling, he looks back up at Jin, and looks Jin up and down)
Tony: So you're a swordsman, eh?

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(nods)
Tony: M' name is Tony O' Fallon. I'm part of underground operation that's based out of this abandoned Econo Inn. Our main mission is to rescue and rehabilitate anthros who've been abused, abandoned, imprisoned, what have you. . .it's. . .it's really taxing, emotionally and mentally, but I'm doing it for a good cause. (short pause, broken by him sighing) Even though it doesn't feel like it sometimes. . .
(His voice trails off to stop himself from rambling, he looks back up at Jin, and looks Jin up and down)
Tony: So you're a swordsman, eh?
Jin takes out his katana and turns the engine on.

- More or less...

The saw blade starts running like crazy, looking like it's enough to shred anything it comes into contact with into a billion pieces. The sound it makes can be a pure nightmare to someone's ears in the dark.

(Jin's expression)

a57c5847aaeb0e5c7b6ff5b6ebddbf2ebdd9bbb4ea746837f6dfa2ea8a9c150e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
Jin takes out his katana and turns the engine on.

- More or less...

The saw blade starts running like crazy, looking like it's enough to shred anything it comes into contact with into a billion pieces. The sound it makes can be a pure nightmare to someone's ears in the dark.

(Jin's expression)

Tony: Umm. . .that's horrifying. . .maybe you would like to stick around, and we could break out some anthros tomorrow? We could use something horrifying like you.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Tony: Umm. . .that's horrifying. . .maybe you would like to stick around, and we could break out some anthros tomorrow?
Jin turns the engine off and puts the katana away, followed by cracking his knuckles :

- Always up for some good ol' rescue mission. You break the hostages out, and I'll literally break the captors down, hehe...

We could use something horrifying like you.
Jin lets out a smirk, before replying (quote on quote) :

He then stretches and spreads his wings out :

- That's tomorrow, though... I feel like my stomach is as empty as the void itself here...

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
(I figure why not join this rp too)
*a young wolf (my avatar, just without the wings) can be seen walking down the street nearby, seemingly alone and scanning the environment like a hawk. showing several clear signs he's been on his own for a while, and knows how to survive on the street*

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(I figure why not join this rp too)
*a young wolf (my avatar, just without the wings) can be seen walking down the street nearby, seemingly alone and scanning the environment like a hawk. showing several clear signs he's been on his own for a while, and knows how to survive on the street*
(I don't think the RP-host really minds this one anymore, man)

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
(I don't think the RP-host really minds this one anymore, man)

(We can find a way to cross them over)
(Scene 2: the next night Tony got his gang together, and he had his guns loaded and ready to go, and was impatiently waiting for Jin to arrive.)
Tony: C'mon, where is he. . .
Carter (another anthro panther, smaller and scrawnier than Tony): Just give him some time, Tony, he'll be here sooner or later.

*a young wolf can be seen walking down the street nearby, seemingly alone and scanning the environment like a hawk. showing several clear signs he's been on his own for a while, and knows how to survive on the street*

(Tony sees him. They make eye-contact, and Tony waves with his Colt .45 still in his hand.)

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
*the young wolf takes off as soon as he sees the gun, ducking into an alley and sprinting out of sight. Shortly after the sound of breaking glass can be heard from the alley.*

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Tony: C'mon, where is he. . .
Carter (another anthro panther, smaller and scrawnier than Tony): Just give him some time, Tony, he'll be here sooner or later.
While waiting, they hear a rather loud sound of something flapping in the air. Moments later, Jin is seen in the air as he lands next to them. Still with the silver-titanium chainsaw katana Tony saw yesterday. However, this time, Jin doesn't have the shirt on, only the jacket and the gloves, and he's sweating and panting a lot, as if he just did something exhausting.

- Sorry, I'm late... Anyway, I'm ready. Let's raise some hell.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
*now smoke can be seen coming from behind the building near the alley that the young wolf ducked into, as a silhouette can be seen fleeing from the alley using the smoke as cover*

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
- Sorry, I'm late... Anyway, I'm ready. Let's raise some hell.

(Tony points his finger up in the air and then at Jin)
Tony: Okay, before we do anything else, I need to give you a debriefing about what's going to happen. If you want to ride with us, fine, but if you're going to fly, you must keep track of where we are. You have no idea where we're going, and it is easier to lose us in the countryside that you think. Also. . .don't show off or do anything stupid around the concentration camp. If experience has anything to prove with some of my previous associates, the ones who showed off and took it the least seriously were usually shot or captured first. The guards surrounding the perimeter are military-trained snipers. They will shot anything that moves, regardless of what it is. Also, don't let the small numbers fool you. There is usually two or three times as many guards on the inside as there are on the outside.
(Glances at Jin's katana)
Tony: With a big-ass weapon like that, I don't think being outnumbered will be your biggest problem.
Carter: I reckon he won't have a problem, period. It'll probably be like seal clubbing for him.
(Carter glances across the street.)

*now smoke can be seen coming from behind the building near the alley that the young wolf ducked into, as a silhouette can be seen fleeing from the alley using the smoke as cover*

Carter: Pfft, somebody's toking up a fire tonight.
Tony: Heh-heh. . .wow.
(Tony glances over his shoulder and sees Jean walking out and getting into another white, windowless van, which is bigger than the one that Tony, Carter, and Jin are next to.)
Tony: Welp. . .our convoy is ready to go. Are you going to ride with us, or are you flying?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin listens to Tony for the most part about busting in the area with a carefree and completely chill smirk on his face, as if he's over-confident about his combat skills, or he just doesn't give a damn about any possible danger he may face.

- Got it, don't make any noise at all while at it... that's what she said.

He then chuckles a bit, before checking his katana to make sure the engine still works and the saw blades won't jam, then back to them :

- Whoever plans to go head-on with me in close range will know to give me head in the end. Trust me, I make sure of that.

Tony: Welp. . .our convoy is ready to go. Are you going to ride with us, or are you flying?
Jin places his paws on his hips, tilts his head to a side, and frowns, with his mouth slightly open, looking as sassy as heck (stereotypical black woman lol ; I regret nothing) just to show them his disapproval, before waving his paw towards Tony :

- What kind of question is that to ask someone that has freaking wings, huh ?

He then flaps his wings and lifts himself upward, off the ground :

- Lead the way, folks, and we'll make this night the worst hangover ever !

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
- What kind of question is that to ask someone that has freaking wings, huh ?
He then flaps his wings and lifts himself upward, off the ground :
- Lead the way, folks, and we'll make this night the worst hangover ever !

(Tony waves a hand in the air.)
Tony: Eh, I just-. . .thought I'd ask.
(Tony gets in the van and fires it up. About a minute, later, they're moving. Tony and Jean quickly get on the interstate and drive for about 60 miles out into the country side as the suburbs fade in to woods and farm fields, with an occasional pig or cow farm. About an hour later, some where in a wooded area near the Wisconsin state line, Tony pulled off a county road onto a gravel/dirt road that went in to the woods. Off in the distance were some bright lights, most likely being reflected by floodlights. Tony and Jean pull their vans over. Tony turns on a flashlight, and shines it up in the sky to try to find Jin. He motions for Jin to come down.)