• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RPing

Flying_box

...thats when you are supposed to give a basis of rp...give a story, theme setting.... plot? 0_O

Flying_box

haha, yeah why do all the thinking when you got other people you can manipulate? :lol: (j/k about the manipulating....)

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
Latex said:
Lay off the kid, just start a role playing forum. >.>
thanks. and latex. my yahoo email works but i cant yahoo instant messenger to work after i got it installed

Flying_box

a seagull takes your sandwich. you start to chase it and get distracted from a jellyfish you had stepped on. then.....

Myr

Big Dragon
Wow, you all have no clue of how to RP. Here, I'll show you how.

*Myr sits down on this beach and thumps his tail. The sunlight catches his golden scales and casts a blinding gleam off of them while the ocean's breeze gently lifts his furry mane from his back and makes its fur wave in the air behind this large gold dragon with a big squishy white belly. Then Myr looks about seeing several furs. I reach out for WHPellic, AquaPhin, and Flying_box for a hug and even grin. Then instead lift them up and vore them all, swallowing slowly and patting my belly as they each slide down and fall inside of it. Myr purrs now having a rounder, more full gut and licks his lips while looking for more food.*

There you go. Classic quality RP'ing. ;)

Xan_vega

AuroranDragon said:
Wow, you all have no clue of how to RP. Here, I'll show you how.

*Myr sits down on this beach and thumps his tail. The sunlight catches his golden scales and casts a blinding gleam off of them while the ocean's breeze gently lifts his furry mane from his back and makes its fur wave in the air behind this large gold dragon with a big squishy white belly. Then Myr looks about seeing several furs. I reach out for WHPellic, AquaPhin, and Flying_box for a hug and even grin. Then instead lift them up and vore them all, swallowing slowly and patting my belly as they each slide down and fall inside of it. Myr purrs now having a rounder, more full gut and licks his lips while looking for more food.*

There you go. Classic quality RP'ing. ;)

*Xan blinks at the horrific scene of vore and sighs relieve she couldn't hear the sound of bones breaking or anything. She spread her wind and warmed herself on the rock, her own stomache over-full from the feast of fish. The salt water dried to a glistening crust on her scales and matted her red hair to her head as she pretended not to exixt lest the big dragon had a taste for halfling's flesh as well. She just hoped he wasn't canabalistic.* (dun mind me... just goofing off)

Myr

Big Dragon
*Myr pokes his belly to check and see if his meal will wiggle around since he finds that rather relaxing. While purring he continues to paw and pat his gut while swishing his tail. Then turns his attention to the surroundings. Myr looks over the beach, into the waves, and sees Xan. Myr looks to her curiously. Then licks his lips, pats his belly, and grins playfully.* "Hiya! :p" *He gets up and starts walking towards her but decides he's not hungry anymore now that there's already 3 furs in his belly. Once near to Xan, Myr stops his approach and sits down. He reaches over his belly to start building not sand castles, but instead office towers and carving streets into the sand with his tail. Soon a minature city is built out of sand perfect for stomping around in without getting shot at with rockets and tanks. Unfortunately the tide is coming in now and threatens the city*

:D

Myr

Big Dragon
AquaPhin said:
hmm. thats different from i have done on game spy arcade.
In furry communities typically the RP'ing is much much more in depth and there's so much more you can do. What I think you were going after was the "continue the story" type of stuff, and that's not quite RP'ing in a furry community context.

Granted, RP'ing isn't like it used to be a few years ago when people would type entire pages or multiple pages for their continuation of what was going on. Those several hundred post threads were the best of the best back in the day. :p

Gamespy is very tame and basic compared to some of the stuff I've seen.

*pats my belly and nuzzles it* So how's it feel being eaten by a dragon? I'm guessing that's never happened to you before. :p lol

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
AuroranDragon said:
AquaPhin said:
hmm. thats different from i have done on game spy arcade.
In furry communities typically the RP'ing is much much more in depth and there's so much more you can do. What I think you were going after was the "continue the story" type of stuff, and that's not quite RP'ing in a furry community context.

Granted, RP'ing isn't like it used to be a few years ago when people would type entire pages or multiple pages for their continuation of what was going on. Those several hundred post threads were the best of the best back in the day. :p

Gamespy is very tame and basic compared to some of the stuff I've seen.

*pats my belly and nuzzles it* So how's it feel being eaten by a dragon? I'm guessing that's never happened to you before. :p lol
ok.

"me gets out of water and sits" squea

Shiriko

Fat Jesus!
o.o

*Blinks rapidly* If I didn't suck so horribly at RP, I'd offer to teach ya. But! Many fursons can do a MUCH better job than me at that!

PS... Yay! Vore! X3

it's been a while since I've done a forum RP... well, here it goes...

*Sitting on the beach a ways away and keeping a somewhat safe distance from the tide, Sasayaki looks around, enjoying the peaceful scene, his tail twitching about behind him. As the cat-wolf looks around, he sees Myr. Tilting his head, he thinks to himself* <I might not want to get too close to him, despite the fact that the dragonns I've met before were safe> *As his tail moves about, the golden bell tied to it jingles, bringing a bit of relaxation to his mind*

Myr

Big Dragon
*hears a bell and looks up from what I'm doing. I look about, full from my meal earlier, and see Sasayaki. Then pay particular attention to the shiney golden bell on his tail. Being a dragon I'm naturally attracted to shiney things that could possibly be valuable and hoarded. Thus I approach carefully, eyes on that bell.* Hiya :p

Being a dragon I'm naturally attracted to shiney things that could possibly be valuable and hoarded
ah, what the dragons and the ferrets have in common... shineys XD

*Seeing as it is hard to miss a bright gold-yellow dragon, especially one who had just had a large meal, Sasayaki keeps an eye on Myr as he approaches.* Hello... *He says, not quite sure of the dragon's intent. He then realizes the dragon seems to have his eyes fixed on the bell on his tail. He seems sure it's not the white silk ribbon that ties it to his tail that the dragon wants.* Please do not touch that... it was a gift, along with this collar, and means much to me... *Around his neck, a crimson collar with his name printed on it, and one simple ring. It seems that there is no latch or anyway to put on the collar, let alone take it off.*

Myr

Big Dragon
*I check out the bell first and examine it without touching it. Then take note of the collar, but the bell interests me more since it's so shiney and makes noise. I reach out to poke it curiously but am distracted by a crash of a wave on the beach that takes out my sand-made city*...grrr...darn....*shrugs and sits next to you Sasayaki while rubbing my full big round belly. Then notices my complete lack of decorative things aside from my scales and furry mane. I look for something shiney to wear but can't find anything and shrug. Then poke him curiously* Got anything extra? =^..^= *eyes the bell again while the wind picks up from a storm coming in from the ocean*

*Fishes into the pocket of his black jeans and pulls out some regular jingle bells.* Best I've got at the moment... *As the winds blows by, Sasayaki purrs to the scent and sound of the rising storm. He takes in a deep breath and sighs contentedly, his tail still swishing about a bit*

riccusio

OK, I have always wanted to try this. After looking over what AuroranDragon and ElazulAoneko wrote, I came up with this. Can someone tell me what I did right and what I did wrong so I can better at this? thanx

*Haia finally sees land after racing a storm for almost an hour. With his strength failing, he starts to decend towards the small patch of beach that Myr and Sasayaki were at. He beat his wings more for distance than hight for he knew that he was going to simply drop soon. When he was within ten feet of land he felt the last of his strength leave him. He fell on the sand about a hundred feet to Myr and Sasayaki's right with a loud thud. Using the small amount of energy he had left, he turned over onto his belly with his front right claw under him as if hiding something and fell asleep with the tide coming in around him.*

AquaPhin

Banned
Banned
riccusio said:
OK, I have always wanted to try this. After looking over what AuroranDragon and ElazulAoneko wrote, I came up with this. Can someone tell me what I did right and what I did wrong so I can better at this? thanx

*Haia finally sees land after racing a storm for almost an hour. With his strength failing, he starts to decend towards the small patch of beach that Myr and Sasayaki were at. He beat his wings more for distance than hight for he knew that he was going to simply drop soon. When he was within ten feet of land he felt the last of his strength leave him. He fell on the sand about a hundred feet to Myr and Sasayaki's right with a loud thud. Using the small amount of energy he had left, he turned over onto his belly with his front right claw under him as if hiding something and fell asleep with the tide coming in around him.*
it sounded great