• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rules of nature

Yaruzaru

Feral tendencies, cuddle at your own risk
Feral RP. Humans dislike the creatures of the forest for the most part and want to expand by destroying the forest. Play as an animal living in the forest. Act like a pokemon basically but with animal sounds to communicate unless you're a human living in the city or village.

There are spirits/guardians of the forest so abilities and abnormal creatures are ok.

Shamelessly lazy map:

City with humans that generally dislike the forest inhabitants on one side of the forest
Forest and rivers
Mountains in the center - large cave at base of mountains
More forest and rivers
Village with humans that aren't as bad on the other side of the forest

Common knowledge:

Forest creatures: RPers.
Forest guardians: RPers + me.
Forest god: Jin, surprised right . . . right?
Forest spirit: Looks like a small green monkey spirit, it looks after the forest.
Watcher: Lives in the mountains and protects the forest spirit.
Gate guardian: Lives in the cave at the base of the mountain and guards a large gate/door.

For an easy start a bunch of animals are drinking from one of the rivers in the forest not too far from the village. If you're a human i guess you can side plot in from the village or city.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Not really sure how to enter without making things look weird...
Negative point for being a god, I suppose
LOL

Yaruzaru

Winds start to carry the smell of burning trees through the forest. In the distance smoke can be seen rising over an area causing birds to flee from the direction. Most of the animals drinking from the river seem to be too preoccupied to notice.

Last edited:
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Winds start to carry the smell of burning trees through the forest. In the distance smoke can be seen rising over an area causing birds to flee from the direction. Most of the animals drinking from the river seem to be too preoccupied to take note.
(god coming through XD )

A kangaroo-like creature, though with bat wings and white-cream fur, crouching on all fours near the river, is in its deep sleep under the warm sunlight, when the smell of smoke reaches to it and slowly wakes it up, and the sound of the birds fleeing makes it perk its ears up.
The sight of smoke quickly comes into its view.
It glares into the horizon, staring at the smoke, and sniffs its nose.
Human scent is in the air, along with the fire as well.
Something is wrong is definitely going on.
It gets up on all fours and flaps its wings to lift itself off the ground, and swiftly flies towards the direction, its gaze affixed at the smoke up ahead.

Yaruzaru

Within the fire the watcher can be seen at a distance fighting off some humans. A huge dragon with black scales and red eyes, as far as all the forest creatures know it only comes down when the forest spirit is in trouble. Getting closer reveals the surrounding area to be ablaze. The rivers in the area also appear to have run dry, many humans can be seen in groups around the area surrounding the blaze and starting more fires by lighting up the surrounding trees. The watcher's loud roars, coupled with musket fire can be heard throughout the area and with the fire quickly spreading it is hard to pick out how many humans there are in the forest. It looks like they are trying to create a ring of fire using the trees but they seem to be leading the watcher in a different direction while other groups can be seen standing around the perimeter of the fire.

There are animals still trying to get away from the area with one of the forest guardians, an odd creature with brown fur and horns helping them to get away from the blaze.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The kangaroo-like creature takes notice of the "battlefield" and immediately comes to realize how dire the current situation is.
It darts its eyes around to get a better look at the humans, and once its aim is locked on those attacking the watcher, it quickly dives down, its front legs stretching outwards, its claws readied, and lands on one of the humans with full force, knocking him unconscious. Then, with a loud bark, it alerts the rest of the humans in the vicinity, as if to draw their attention away from pushing the fire into the forest and attacking the watcher.
It then slams its paw onto the ground ; several rays of light from the sky shine down, covering the entire forest. The fire quickly dissipates into steam, as if coming into contact with frost or water, and fades away.
Upon closer look, it can be seen that the rays of light indeed aren't sunlight, as they are covered with aura of frost that dances along the length.
The creature then shifts its gaze at the humans and lets out an aggressive and feral snake-like hiss as it slightly crouches down, its wings opened, looking like it's preparing to make a leap towards any of them.

Yaruzaru

As the fire is put out the humans appear to become confused having their work suddenly interrupted until they hear the creatures bark which draws the attention of most of the group attacking the watcher. The watcher seems to be trapped in a very large pitfall with one of it's wings badly torn. It tries to swipe and breath black fire at the humans but does not make much of an attempt to struggle out of the pitfall trap given its injuries. They blast at it while it's still trapped with bombards and try to keep it in the pitfall by tangling it in nets and rope. The humans that had been standing around the perimeter of the fire not too far away run into the area they were keeping watch over and start firing at the forest spirit who tries to flee toward the mountains. The other humans that took notice of the creature that put out the fire start aiming their muskets and firing in its direction.

The forest guardian guides all the animals it can out of the area before turning to dash back toward the area on all fours.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The creature slams its paw on the ground again. A white hole appears near the humans and explodes, creating a violent explosion that does little to no damage at all, but with enough force to send them flying everywhere, up to around 10 feet.
The creature then glances back at the watcher and, with a flick of its paw, calling down the sunlight that shines above the watcher.
As the sunlight comes down, the watcher's severe injuries on its wings quickly heal back up.

Yaruzaru

Some of the humans panic and scatter upon having white holes appear in front of them and knock them flying, while the rest are somewhat dazed from being thrown about by the explosions. The watcher starts to look more lively after its injuries heal up and it starts to fire bursts of its black flames from its mouth, burning through the net and rope it is tangled in. It then bats its wings and claws its way out of the trap. As the watcher gets itself out and stares down the scattered humans trying to get back up, they seem to not think much of their chances against the two foes they face and choose to run back through the forest to get away. The watcher doesn't chase them, it instead lifts itself off the ground steadily and looks back at the creature that helped it, bowing its head respectfully before taking off at speed toward the mountains.

The area is a mess of weapons and nets as well as burnt trees, there are also some traps in the area that seem to have been tripped but there may still be some laying around. The forest guardian gets back to the area in time to see the watcher flying off. He makes a chattering noise to the other creature when he gets back to the area asking if everything is ok.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The creature nods towards the watcher in response to the latter's bow, and watches as it flies off to the mountain.
It then takes a look at the burned down forest. Even with the fire put out, the damage is severe.
When it sees the forest guardian, and hears his concern about the situation, it replies with a snake-like hiss, telling him that the humans have ran off and the watcher has gone, but the forest isn't in a good shape at all.

Yaruzaru

The forest guardian looks around at the damage, he growls to himself as he almost steps in one of the traps that wasn't set off. Looking back over at the creature he makes some chattering noises to say that he got the forest creatures he could find out of the area and that they should find the forest spirit. He then starts to search around the area but only seems to find weapons and traps lying around among the burnt trees and surroundings. He tries to set off the traps he finds without getting caught in them while he searches so that no other creatures will get hurt by them.

(Near the mountains)
The forest spirit, what looks like a small green monkey continues to run toward the mountain, chased by the groups that ran after it earlier. It starts using the trees once it gets out of the area which the blaze had burnt. The forest spirit quickly climbs and leaps from the trees to try and lose them in the forest. It sees one of them ahead stop to take aim and fire at it. The spirit appears to jump into one of the trees and disappear, avoiding the shot and leaving a ripple behind before reappearing a short distance away on another tree, creating another ripple as it exits the tree. The humans start to spread out more after it does this to try and corner it.

Some distance away the watcher's eyes appear to fixate directly on the location of where the forest spirit is even though it seems to be too far away to actually see it. The watcher keeps flying toward the direction, letting out a terrifying roar across the forest. The humans appear to get worried but do not give up the chase.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

The creature nods towards the guardian's effort to save the animals and his concern about the forest spirit, and flaps its wings to lift itself off the ground to a vantage point.
Only weapons and traps are in its sight, however. No sign of the spirit.
It perks its ears when the watcher's roar echoes across the area, and looks at where the mountain is. It lands back to the ground, near the guardian, and lets out a long hiss, sounding like it's gonna head to the mountain to see what's going on there, before quickly flying away.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
(convenient that last week I finally made the feral version of my sona lol, same personality as my sona just without all the weapons and stuff. His bites sting like lightning and wounds from his claws burn like fire. Mind if I join? Thinking maybe as one of the guardians, likely one friendly towards the villagers and living in an area near the mountains but still within the forest, probably closer to the side near the village. feral sona picture is below.)

Fursona Feral.png

Yaruzaru

(convenient that last week I finally made the feral version of my sona lol, same personality as my sona just without all the weapons and stuff. His bites sting like lightning and wounds from his claws burn like fire. Mind if I join? Thinking maybe as one of the guardians, likely one friendly towards the villagers and living in an area near the mountains but still within the forest, probably closer to the side near the village. feral sona picture is below.)

(Coincidence of course lol. Yeah feel free to join and follow along.)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Bow to the forest god !)
jinlust4sin-jin-s-feral-stance.png

(Joke, joke, love you, lol)

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
(ok, btw my character is a tigrol, it's basically a tiger-wolf hybrid. the point is he will howl, growl, and bark like a wolf. but he also roars like a tiger and occasionally purrs like a feline too.)

-a light grey wolf-like creature with dark blue tiger stripes and wearing an emerald green ribbon-like harness thing is in the middle of getting a drink froma spring in the foothills of the mountain when he detected the scent of smoke, perking up his ears he then hears gunfire. The creature stops drinking and moves towards the forest after hearing the sound of another guardian. Upon reaching the treeline near the mountain he looses a loud and deep sounding howl that rumbles through the nearby forest canopy like rolling thunder to alert nearby animals to clear the area, afterwards dashing towards the source of the gunfire.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

( but consider this.. I get to be a horse wizard.)
(And I'm a kangaroo-bat creature that can open black holes, white holes and wormholes, call down sunlight, moonlight and starlight, and summon bebula clouds LOL)

InpuOsirisson

(And I'm a kangaroo-bat creature that can open black holes, white holes and wormholes, call down sunlight, moonlight and starlight, and summon bebula clouds LOL)

( But if you can do all of that, then where is the struggle? If the human threat rises, whats to stop you from going to the city and exterminating the threat?)