• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Runescape

yep

so i think this is the last year for jagex ;)

blyth

The White Fox
Was a everyday player, till my account got stolen by my friend then locked. Once review period is up will be on my lvl 90 members account Arcali, everday again. Looking forward to meeting you all on the game.

Anonymous1157

Chargin' lazor, brb
Runescape got boring really fast for me. That or you're not supposed to be selling pies to make most of your income.

If my account still even exists at this point, it's Erik500, but you'll need to give me a good reason for returning to the game after two years of not caring.

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
hick410
i got baned for saying bugger and it pissed me off so i havent played for ever i did have a level 58 main but forgot it so i dont know how to get on so i started over.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
war6663

was lvl 70 with 72 woodcutting and 65 magic

got hacked and never payed again

Jagex has made so many things that makes the game crap,everone is leaving

thats why Jagex is Fagex

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
war6663

was lvl 70 with 72 woodcutting and 65 magic

got hacked and never payed again

Jagex has made so many things that makes the game crap,everone is leaving

thats why Jagex is Fagex

It's jagexs fault that you had a weak password or went on sites where you can get keyloggers (runescape cheat sites) :rolleyes:

Demon ofPain (its a random username =P)

I sometimes play runescape, but I might play it a little more often now that today there is the graphics update. Also now that you can play it in fullscreen. ^_^

I'm lvl 83, and a member.

runescape has released the grapich update!!!!!

kitetsu

pissy esoteric
And so life continued.

I didn't care much about the update. And people were complaining that Jagex pulled a Diablo 3 by making the whole environment look faggier than it already is, so that was kind of lol. I do like some of the things they redid, though.

JAK3ST3RB

for fuck sake i got to get my membership back to play with the updated graphics

bollocks to that

Last edited:

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
for fuck sake i got to get my membership back to play with the updated graphics

bollocks to that

Sadly jagex is a business although if you must know the graphics ain't really that good :( and theres so many gliches with the graphics

Sadly jagex is a business although if you must know the graphics ain't really that good :( and theres so many gliches with the graphics

what dit u expect from the first new update?

Shiriko

Fat Jesus!
I would be playing much better MMORPGs, but I'm stuck with 56k. ._.

Shiriko0202 here. Add me, I s'pose. I get occasionally.

SparkOfMortality

Just checkin' in

If this was posted ANYWHERE but here, I guarantee you the entire thing would be nought but a raging storm of flames and lulz.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
Ok, to find some furries there.

I will always use World 30 till this is over.

Find mrpennies235 on world 30, and you get free money, but you have to let me know you are from FA.

Free gold awaits you.

Meddle689

Cupcake addict
I play occasionally when I get really bored. My username is Sir_Alford, and I usually play in world 60 or one of the castle wars severs whenever i'm on.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay