• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Runescape?

Kaath

*sips tea* Yes, quite...
ya, random thread but i wanna know if anyone out there (obviously some peeps) Play runescape? Ya I'm a noob I know, but you can't blame a guy for tryin' :3

Ikrit

I'm fired up!
i used to, but then the economy of the game got ruined with trade rules and set values, i enjoyed it really, it was fun because you didn't have to just kill things, i could always find something else to do.

Nargle

HOOT
Lamest game ever D= I had a friend a while back that convinced me to make an account so we could chat/"hang out," and I was so flippin' bored. The only thing I found to be remotely entertaining was the whole fishing thing, for some odd reason. I dunno. Go buy yourself Oblivion or something if you want to actually play a fun game. I love Oblivion =3 Also, show your parents that you have to play Runescape if you haven't already to guilt them into buying you some nifty video games for Christmas. Merry Christmas =3

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
played it 3-4 years ago.

i got to level 84 and quit from boredom and repetitiveness.

Kaath

*sips tea* Yes, quite...
So basically no one plays anymore D:
Oh well, lol...

Ty Vulpine

Lamest game ever D= I had a friend a while back that convinced me to make an account so we could chat/"hang out," and I was so flippin' bored. The only thing I found to be remotely entertaining was the whole fishing thing, for some odd reason. I dunno. Go buy yourself Oblivion or something if you want to actually play a fun game. I love Oblivion =3 Also, show your parents that you have to play Runescape if you haven't already to guilt them into buying you some nifty video games for Christmas. Merry Christmas =3

I didn't even get beyond the training level before I stopped.

kazroo

i try to get back into it.. i really do. my friends and i were obsessed a few years back. but now, its just.. not fun. =|

Kaath

*sips tea* Yes, quite...
i try to get back into it.. i really do. my friends and i were obsessed a few years back. but now, its just.. not fun. =|

ya, I'm starting to lose the fun with it lately...

Jashwa

I was level 121 before summoning came out. I had a yellow phat. I quit and sold my account when they announced they were removing trading and pk'ing (aka killing the game). I was badass too :c.

Oh well, it made me 660 dollars when I sold everything. Should've made over 1000, though.

Jashwa

Oh my god D= Are you talking about REAL dollars? How long did it take you to get to that level or whatever? I could totally pay rent that way XD
I didn't power level, I fucked around. It took me a LONG time. You don't even want to know. You couldn't pay rent that way x3. It was nice bonus to get paid while quitting the game though.

runescape is starting to loose it's fan base. It still kinda looks like a ps1 game. They are working on Mechscape. It's supposed to look a lot better (closer to WoW) but with robots. This might be better but we won't know till it launches, eventually.
As for runescape, I did play but the changes made it harder to make $ and there were all the stupid children, the noobs, and the lack of detail. I will go on for hollidays just to get the special items. I don't know why I do that but I still do. I guess it's to see if they fixed it or whatever.

Hottigress

Banned
Banned
I played it when I was like....12 I think. Dammit. Why ar the kids taking over the forums? >.< Dem Nooobs

T

Tycho

Runescape is dead, despite what some people think. It's just that the goddamn corpse keeps twitching.

Matt

I play on and off. Once they update it saying they took more challenge out of the game, I stop playing.

Jhetmonev

It thought it was pretty sweet when it first came out. I played for a few months and quit, then got back into it about 5 or 6 years ago. >.<" I've played off and on up until a few months back. They've kept the game interesting with all the new additions, but really, if you look back at all that time wasted, it's not worth it. I was aiming at just playing for pvp and gaining or losing it all, but with some of the new updates, for someone at my lvl I'd have to spend a few 100 mil and do some no life training just to catch up with the pros.(Herblore and prayer.)

That game's gone through way too many changes, most of which have come a little too late and in the wrong direction.