• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

runescape

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
srry guys im not trying to sell it im just say its easy to play if i tip it worgo ok i have that ting were you raned it but wean it cames out its get all mess up in a way yuo know guys?

EnglishMotherfuckerDoYouSpeakIt.gif

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
no im not an alt account for him but oh well believe what ever you guys want i dont care anyways who can believe someone online anyways but look at smaller details spelling for 1 and an FA account and my age as well 20 yrs old

Last edited:

zsewq55912

gtfotakefailk.jpg

Even if you aren't a troll, you're advocating playing one of the most wretched online games ever excreted into the intertubes.

And dude, your name. Were you even trying? It looks like you hit the keyboard with your face a couple times and clicked "OK" during registration.

And don't get me started on your horrid typing skills. Ugh. Mavis Beacon, motherfucker, do you know her?

look im just 15 1/2 yrs old ok man the name is rley zsewq not zsewq55912 the # theres are just for fun

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Ok, you know what? Here's a bunch of fucking punctuation: use it.

..................,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::;;;;;;;''''''''''''

^Should last you a while.

EDIT: This is directed at both the OP and that other guy who looks totally like an alt. If you're not the same person, you'll just have to share.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
i have an account somewhere I think.

Winkuru

Isint it funny that almost every thread on this forum starts somekind of war. For the record it was obivious that it's impossible to start good conversation about runescape because that game SUCKS ASS!

:D

And yeah, i used to play it 5-6 years ago.

garoose

Oh man I used to be pretty addicted to rs, that was back before they destroyed half the game mechanics and raised the price though. That was also when most of my friends played as well. I might try to sell my account, I have a like lvl 90 something with maybe 20 mil when I sell everything down to gp.

The only problem with my account is you can't pay for membership by credit card anymore haha... I kind of hate Jagex now