• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Russian Gadget Hackwrench Religion

Geek

Chico
http://www.elistmania.com/juice/10_of_the_world_s_most_bizarre_cults/

Listed as the 4th most bizarre religion in the world.

18.jpg

Sometimes really weird cults born, like this one the Sect of Gadget Hackwrench one.

“She is the divine being, the most untouched and perfect sibling of the great God on Earth”, say one of the participants. “Why I love her? It’s stupid question, how I can’t love the Godess?”. “She is strict, cute, optimistic and her level of technical knowledge is unachievable for a mortal being.” those are just a few of the testimonies of the sect followers.

And if you didn’t recognize the hero - that’s a Disney mouse cartoon.

8.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

Werecatdawn

Better then ever!! ...Right?
o_o'''

~Hides in a corner muttering "Dont ever go to russia, dont ever go to russia"

Nyloc

Evil villain
I can think of a very good use for that fire they're wielding.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Ah, Russians. First, Marx and now this. *hums a few bars from a Cult of Personality*

Marx was German, you dunderpate.

Hey, by the way, in Soviet Russia, Mouse wrenches YOU!!!

Actually, those shrines to Gadget make her look so adorable... I just hope the church of Rebecca Cunningham doesn't send bombs their way.

S

Syradact

No way! No fucking way! I have seen individuals who take a Gadget obsession too far, but a whole cult? This should be generations of shaming, outing and naming front page news!

Nyloc

Evil villain
I just want to know how old those sweets are. I can't imagine them being very new.

RayO_ElGatubelo

Meh, not as conceited as the Avatar otherkin.

At least the Avatars contribute something positive to the world with all their environmental friendliness.

Unless Professor Nimnul is on the loose I wouldn't count on these losers' help.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Ive lost all hope in humanity
edit: Ive lost all hope in Russia.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Looks like Russia wants in on the crazy Cults 0_o

RayO_ElGatubelo

If I can say one good thing about this... at least Gadget doesn't tell a couple who don't freaking know right from wrong not to eat an apple and then blames them when they do eat it.

She doesn't tell anyone to slay their son for her.

She doesn't flood the hell out of the world and then off most of the survivors because of BUTTSECKS.

And I could go on... Maybe worshipping Gadget is a good idea. I'd doubt she'd cause an inquisition or a crusade.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Meh, not as conceited as the Avatar otherkin.
Fucking treehuggers :V

Also RayO, why are you trying to derail?

I have heard of fans of a tv taking things to far, but this is just creepy.