• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rxbbits's commission thread [$10-$60+]

rxbbits

coffeeday720.png

MORE EXAMPLES
INSTAGRAM
FURAFFINITY
CARRD
Ask for links to NSFW accounts for NSFW examples
staws.png
I WILL DRAW:
- Anthros
- Humans
- Fanart
- Original characters
- NSFW (of 18+ characters, for 18+ people)
I WONT DRAW:
- Complex vehicles
- Mecha
- Incestuous / pedophilic shipping
- NSFW of underaged characters
-
staws.png

FORM
(You don't need to fill this out if you'd rather just describe, or if you just want to ask about prices/availability etc. This is just a starting off point.)

Finish: (Flats/shaded)
Characters: (amount of characters)
Character reference sheet(s): (other art for reference works as well)
Description: (What you want to be drawn)
Additional info/questions:
staws.png
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payments upfront via PayPal – I will send you an invoice.
- I reserve the right to refuse suggested commissions.
- Commissions are for non-commercial use only. You may post on your social media, use for icons, backgrounds etc, but redistribution of the art is not permitted.
- I may post the art on my social media platforms/portfolio (However i’ll probably ask first dw!)
- Changes may come at an additional cost.
- You will not be refunded for a completed piece of artwork.
- Once the commission has been started (The moment you have paid this invoice) you will not be refunded, unless I am unable to finish the commission.
- Should I for whatever reson be unable to finish the commission you will receive a refund, or I will offer you a reduced price for whatever I have at that moment.
PAYMENT ♡​
- Payment upfront via paypal, I will send you an invoice and will not start your commission until it is payed.
- You will not be refunded for a completed piece.
- Should I for whatever reson be unable to finish the commission I will refund you, or offer you a reduced price for whatever I have at that moment.
- Once you have paid you will not be refunded if you change your mind.
- Changes may come at an additional cost.

-
-
-
staws.png

CONTACT
Contact me through email (rxbbits@hotmail.com) or through DMs here or any other of my social medias​

Last edited: