• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Alright lovely members of FA/FAF, here's the deal. I'm holding a Raffle (of sorts). The name of the game is simple, you put your character reference below - and I get an art piece including them (paid for, of course) including my character. It will all be SFW so no NSFW art will be done for this, but it will be costly (my budget for each SYS piece will be around $100.00 - $450.00) and in exchange I'll essentially have free range with your character (avoiding any hard no's you have; example, if your character always wears a certain outfit, or doesn't smoke, etc please put that below or near your reference!). By participating you agree to the following:

1. You acknowledge that by posting your ref here, you're sacrificing your character to my (SFW!) art whims
2. You acknowledge that my choices will be randomized, and limited to three slots (for now...)
3. You acknowledge that the art may or may not include full characters (ex. Faline might just be a plushie in the background)
4. You acknowledge that, as it's meant to be a surprise (hence the title) you will not get WIP's, and will be tagged with the finished product
5. You agree to credit the artist and any character(s) involved in the piece if you upload it anywhere (I will of course, credit the artist when I tag you)

Examples of gift art I've gotten for people:

The wait time will be unknown. I might get something as soon as a ref is posted, I might wait three months - but the general time frame for all slots to get their tagged art is 3 - 6 months after all slots are closed (if not sooner). It all depends on time, inspiration, and of course, whether or not an artist (or group of artists) I have in mind will be available at that time. Please do not expect anything, but do get excited. You never know what you mind find in your notifications later ~

Extra notes (last edited - 4/23/2021):
  • Obviously, if you're blocked by me...you won't be picked (as you won't be visible). My apologies.
  • I feel this goes without saying, but if you are banned your raffle is null and void.
  • This IS gift art, so you won't have to pay for anything. In case that wasn't clear already.
  • I will be using this website in order to make the rolls and leave screenshots of the roll when made.
  • Ref sheets aren't needed, but are useful. If you have other art you'd like to use - go for it.
  • The "Sona" part of the title is for show; it can be a character, a concept, if you own it and want to submit it - go for it!
  • I can't go off of "only" text as some artists do not allow that, but I can work with text + example images.
  • Characters do not have to be Furries, I welcome monsters and humans and all sorts.
  • I love Dnd so I'm not against things like Tieflings n' such either ~
  • Not everyone will be chosen, as there is only three slots (atm), but I might do something like this again in the future if people like it ~
  • That being said, I am counting submissions here as future possibilities as well unless revoked by their owners.
  • I'll wait until 6/11/2021 and then start closing and sifting through the references left here for slots.
  • If you have further questions feel free to send me a message on here or on FA. Whichever works, really.

Thank you for reading and good luck. <3

Feel free to continue posting, raffle #'s available until 6/11/2021.
I'm just using this to keep track of submissions.

1. Chomby
2. Faustus
3. Yakamaru
4. Marius
5. Damian
6. Blue Firemark
7. Borophagus
8. Stray Cat Terry
9. Skittles
10. JuniperW
11. Spoonful-of-jam
12. Whimsycal
13. Pomorek

Update: Three Artists have been chosen, and have agreed to work on the project. There are forty two Days until the Raffle closes. You can see the countdown here.

Last edited:

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Woah! Well I'd love for my character to be in any kind of sfw piece with yours! I have no limits as far as anything sfw.

That's a high budget. If I was picked I would want to contribute some money into it. $60 or more if I make more.

Anyway, I love your character and I'll be crossing my fingers! lol Thank you for wanting to do this and I congratulate any person picked in advance.

Here's my character:

Untitled399_20201210221140.png

Faustus

I *think* I understand the rules :D it seems very generous of you, but hey! I'm up for anything that gives me free art and still supports an artist!

Here's a character ref for my current favourite, Camille:
No big no-nos here, I don't think, if it's SFW stuff.
If it makes a difference, she's gender-fluid.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
This is a lovely idea for sure.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
That's a high budget. If I was picked I would want to contribute some money into it. $60 or more if I make more.

Thanks for your interest Chomby. <3
Unfortunately I'll have to decline your offer to chip in. It wouldn't be a raffle (or a gift) in that case.
Besides, it's called "sacrifice" for a reason. If you chipped in, I'd have to ruin the surprise and give updates. :p

I *think* I understand the rules :D it seems very generous of you, but hey! I'm up for anything that gives me free art and still supports an artist!

Thanks for the details Faust!
If you have questions you're welcome to ask, I'd be more than happy to clarify ~

This is a lovely idea for sure.

I'm glad you like it. Was this post a way of saying you'd like to be included?
I wouldn't want to exclude you by accident if you did want to, but I'd need to be told via a char ref or a "I want in" versus a comment. Albeit a very kind one.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I went ahead and updated the description a bit in hopes that it helped clear things up, as well as included some extra examples for you guys. :)
I'll wait until 6/11/2021 and then start closing and sifting through the references left here for slots. If you have further questions feel free to send me a message on here or on FA. Whichever works, really.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Thanks for your interest Chomby. <3
Unfortunately I'll have to decline your offer to chip in. It wouldn't be a raffle (or a gift) in that case.
Besides, it's called "sacrifice" for a reason. If you chipped in, I'd have to ruin the surprise and give updates. :p

Ahh yeah. That makes sense. ^^'

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
I'm glad you like it. Was this post a way of saying you'd like to be included?
I wouldn't want to exclude you by accident if you did want to, but I'd need to be told via a char ref or a "I want in" versus a comment. Albeit a very kind one.
Yeah, it's a fun way of gifting art. Never thought about it being done this way.

If you don't mind I have no issues tossing up some refs on here.

Don't really have any issues as I don't have to worry about it being NSFW. :p

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Yeah, it's a fun way of gifting art. Never thought about it being done this way.

If you don't mind I have no issues tossing up some refs on here.

Don't really have any issues as I don't have to worry about it being NSFW. :p

Yeah ~ I don't think I'd be comfortable doing this sort of thing with NSFW in mind. It'd feel way less friendly. XD

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Yeah ~ I don't think I'd be comfortable doing this sort of thing with NSFW in mind. It'd feel way less friendly. XD
Haha, yeah. Besides.. I like surprises.

It's been a long time since I entered a raffle.
I appreciate the opportunity to enter.

Marius Ref.png

(Ref was done by Andrea Boscolo DA & Twitter)
The only hard noes would be no pants, no shoes, and no hats unless it's for a costume or uniform.
Feel free to stylize him any way you like.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
Hey, um, quick question, can I enter a feral character? Or at least a character with a much more animal-like body shape.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I'm willing to pitch in some of my characters as potential options ^^
The few rules being, that none of them would be nsfw, no smoking or anything. There's a few details in the fa page you can find for each character, but if you have further questions feel free to ask!

<https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/bluefiremarkii/>
And if you need me to pick 1 or 2 specifically to lower the amount to choose from, i can do that if you need
And

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
I never tend to regret me not making any viable ref sheets, but this time... Dang! I regret not doing it! >n<

You said sacrifice, but to me, it sounds like a fun opportunity! Anyways, since I don't have any viable reference sheet stuff, and also since it already seems to have many candidates for this--I'll pass.

It's always amazing to have multiple characters(especially different sonas of different people) in one art, no matter the form(actual character, doll, as a photo, etc).
It somehow makes me excited to know it's happening, despite I'm not counting myself into this! OwO

Good luck with the stuff!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Hey, um, quick question, can I enter a feral character? Or at least a character with a much more animal-like body shape.

Any type of character can be entered. :)
I never tend to regret me not making any viable ref sheets, but this time... Dang! I regret not doing it! >n<

You said sacrifice, but to me, it sounds like a fun opportunity! Anyways, since I don't have any viable reference sheet stuff, and also since it already seems to have many candidates for this--I'll pass.

It's always amazing to have multiple characters(especially different sonas of different people) in one art, no matter the form(actual character, doll, as a photo, etc).
It somehow makes me excited to know it's happening, despite I'm not counting myself into this! OwO

Good luck with the stuff!

There's never too many candidates!

(In fact, I'm worried over having too few lol)

If you don't have a ref sheet a piece of art you have (if any) can suffice. If you have none, I am willing to go off of a detailed description with example imagery.

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
There's never too many candidates!

(In fact, I'm worried over having too few lol)

If you don't have a ref sheet a piece of art you have (if any) can suffice. If you have none, I am willing to go off of a detailed description with example imagery.

Ooh, meowies! OwO

I'm so glad you're proactive(better term?) towards my intentions UwU

Okie! Now this is my folder of my sona arts! Please turn on the M-filters for your optical protection..! >w<~

Most stuffs are covered in descriptions on those arts overall. But if I have to be more specific:
• Terry is an undercover assassin (aka. hitkitty!)

• The outfit with tank top hood and being mostly(if not completely) bottomless is the assassin outfit--never intended to be seen with that on. If the art shall feature Terry with that outfit, it means business secrets' spoiled, or something like that XP

• Terry doesn't have a fixed fur pattern, but it's mostly plain white for the sake of 'clean' look of the arts. However, both eye colors are fixed to green, always.

• The scar-like/whiskers-like patterns (or the eye underline on other version) on Terry's face is a facepaint, not a natural fur pattern. And this facepaint is only used on assassin version.

• When not as the assassin version, Terry can wear A) whatever feels comfortable and/or has less interruption on free movement; or B) heavily covered ones (long sleeves/pants, coats, etc) Other than that, Terry must wear glasses. Designs won't matter.
Plus, the aforementioned 'facepaint' must not be applied here. This is the 'civilian disguise', so it shouldn't look too obviously similar to the assassin version, of course.

• Human hair part is optional--you may set the head 'classic' at will (aka. Default furry head without human hair).

• In case you plan to put human hair on Terry, the hair is not too long, and not too short--the lower edge touches the shoulder slightly if not tied. However, sideburns are(/looks) longer, if not at the same length as other downward hairs.
When you're planning to tie it up, low/medium ponytail will do! UwU (Ignore this one if you prefer the 'classic' head design)

• Whiskers and 'antennas' are there because of my art style. Depending on the artist's style, this can be skipped or changed.

• Terry's pronoun is 'they', thus, in my case, it's free for the artist to draw them as either male or female, at the artist's comfort.

• Nothing really stands out of a 'stereotypical cat furry' other than what's mentioned earlier. Fur length, tail/ear size, etcetc are all dependent on the artist's style.

Whoa! Perhaps it was too long? >p<
Thankies for the opportunity, dear Raever! =UwU=♡

Last edited:

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Firstly, you had me at hitkitty. > : D

Whoa! Perhaps it was too long? >p<

Not at all, Faline was made entirely off of a 1,500-something word document with a heck ton of visual reference imagery to help out. I think the more detail one is given, the better. But I'm a writer so...that's probably not a popular opinion.

Remember that if a character isn't chosen in this round, there could always be next time. Hence the sacrifice. ;D

This round is more or less a test to see if people like what comes out of it. Sooooo yeah, the more the merrier I'd say!

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Hence the sacrifice. ;D
XDXD

Okay! Hopefully my specifications helps!
I think I've came far enough already that you gave me a chance UwU

Again, good luck with the uh... Projekt Sona Offering(?) Ow<☆

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Dare I sacrifice myself to you.. Hmm.. DARE I?! Ima have a ponder.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
On account of it being mildly NSFW aaaaaaaaand I cba to censor it. I shall link you to my ref sheet on FA.

I would love if they kept the 18th century royalty aesthetic though. Since that is their thing =D

Thanks for the chance!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage