• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sad fact about your fursona

Rexcaliburr

Vault Hunter
Her mother was shot in front of her when she was a child, her brother abandoned her out of frustration, and the man who took her in as his daughter died without ever getting to see her become who she is today.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Universe also was sold as a slave and was punished for no reason at all one day he escaped and suffered for three centuries in blizzards going hungry and nobody would take him in eventually a kind family of dragons found him starving and half dead on their doorstep and took him in. He’s never gotten over it

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Juno flies air ambulances for a living. He feels guilt over every on-scene call where the patient didn't make it to the hospital.

H

Hello! It's me. :3

My fursona Hati is a wolfdog. So, he is half wild and half tame. He often feels conflicted because he feels comfortable in the city but despises man, and feels comfortable in the forest but the animals despise him because he is not one of them. So he is often confused and worries that he is not a real animal.

K

Kiaara

Kiaara and Keo never had a family.
They are the only Catbee's in existence.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
In his origin story, his best friend dies, as they try to escape the awful pray-away-the-gay prison camp, they've been sent to; something that he never forgets, by way of longing, and also, in totality

zeusaphone

My sona (Sierra) is pessimistic, rude and has anger issues from her childhood. She was abused and neglected by her parents. She was bullied horribly by her peers as well. Now she hates everyone and everything, except for her sister who helped her get through everything. I know, its kind of dark and edgy, but this is my only dark and edgy fursona.

Arnak

Off the bench
Like I said before, he was unable to make his love immortal and was forced to watch his first love wither away while he stayed young, no children

Limedragon27

I tend to avoid gruesome pasts on my characters to make sure they don't come off as edgy, however some character do have more unfortunate backgrounds than most others I make, usually those who play roles as "villains" or antagonists of the story line.

HistoricalyIncorrect

I tend to avoid gruesome pasts on my characters to make sure they don't come off as edgy, however some character do have more unfortunate backgrounds than most others I make, usually those who play roles as "villains" or antagonists of the story line.
It solely depends on writing skill. My sona has gruesome past and future won't be any better. He is rather positive character but has his moments. Is he a villain? Well technically yes, he is a warlord. This for his people he is a hero and for everyone else he is a monster and so the same goes for my other characters. Well written bad backstory can make character more realistic.

Orb

Just call me Ori.
Since my sona is in essence a slightly idealized translation of myself irl, they have self-harm scars. I'm not gonna bother making a sanitized version of my experiences to work as a backstory to my character, since I don't think any amount of bleach will make it come off as less edgy, and it would just serve to minimize their impact. Just to stop you from unnecessarily worrying about me, me and my depiction are doing well.

N

Nyro46

My fursona is alone in the world they live in (which is essentially like a "dream world" they imagined up) and is always lonely, and kinda hates it.

R

Ruditsu

Well my fursona Aki has a few mental illness, (this is because my fursona is based off myslef and i do as well) that causes them to be a bit depressed at times and basically bland of many emotions, they usually hide it from people pretending to feel things when in reality they can't really. They are also part kitsune and that side of them is a bad kitsune so sometimes they can't control it and bad things happen.. but that's all for mine, they were also betrayed as a child from their parents and raised by a shrine maid.

Z

Z-ro

One has a fucked up conscience
the other had a fucked up heartbreaking experience, got over it, and then died after restoring his loved one's life and sacrificing himself

Z

Z-ro

They are all mostly sad
one got kidnapped and turnt into a BDSM sex-slave on a shady business complex together with a different species devided on 480 cells over a 4 floored compound