• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sad fact about your fursona

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
My main hyena sona is very slightly part dog through unspeakable scientific horrors and wanting them to have warmer colors than a normal hyena. Also they dye their hair.

My leopard and lion sonas both are sensitive to catnip.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Cutter Cat, the Sabertooth, is a lazy hunter. He likes hunting in elevators because the prey can't run away. He also gives free hugs. You can guess why.
My main hyena sona is very slightly part dog through unspeakable scientific horrors and wanting them to have warmer colors than a normal hyena. Also they dye their hair.

My leopard and lion sonas both are sensitive to catnip.

He also is Jonesing for some catnip.

D

Deleted member 132067

He likes hunting in elevators because the prey can't run away.
There's probably that one person trying to escape in this elevator, which will inevitably trip and fall while trying to do do, looking like a huge dumbass during it. -She'll be that person.

asthmacat

[asthmacat loved that]
she has no idea what species she is but she’s mostly canine. the downside is she’s the size of a domestic cat when feral so she’s easy to BULLY >: )

Z

Z-ro

she has no idea what species she is but she’s mostly canine. the downside is she’s the size of a domestic cat when feral so she’s easy to BULLY >: )
If our feral forms crossed paths, I assure you a fight you couldn't win

Arnak

Off the bench
Ricky lost his father at age 8

Arnak lost his true love to the high elves

pediachnid

skittering about
hes an only child, mind you hes a spider so you can already imagen what would happen to make him an only child

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
Paws was created as companion, but then her creator was lost... she's desperate to have friends, but doesn't know how to make any, and is too afraid/shy to try.

B

blue sky love

Her ears droop because of a birth defect.

She was abused by her own mother, stepfather and sister at a young age

Has anxiety

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
He’s suffering from anxiety and depression issues, new settings can overwhelm him and he’d rather not go out of his comfort zone.

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
Sees himself as more of a background character to someone else's story