• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Saddest moments in video games v2.0

H

Hydramon

Final Fantasy X ~ Yuna finding out that she has to sacrifice one of her friends to summon the final Aeon, Tidus finding out he's not real, or him fading away at the end. Also the parts where Sin comes and annihilates both Kilika, and later the Crusaders.

Fable ~ Mum dies. Aw.... (Wasn't actually very sad)

Fable 2 ~ The dog dies!!! (I haven't gotten to this part yet, but my brother, stepbrother and stepsister have all beaten the game).

Final Fantasy XII ~ Basically everyone dies. Reddas, Cid, Vossler, Basch's brother, the Gran Kiltias. Anyone you don't want to kill off, Square? I was sad when I thought that Balthier and Fran died (Bathier is fucking awesome), but not too sad because I already knew that he didn't really die.

Sernion

I see the goal before me
The ending of Suikoden 2. The "real" ending where the main character meets Jowy at the rock. It wasn't really that sad but still, the story is great.

Kolbo

Go play kingdom hearts I & II from beginning to end. Saddest endings i'll see in a long time.

Zareth

dkmasterwolf

The Seeker of the Destiny
Go play kingdom hearts I & II from beginning to end. Saddest endings i'll see in a long time.
you gotta include RE:CoM in the middle of those tow...damn now i understand all the story...and i still havent finish rikus side of the story...but it got me really sad...
other games that got me sad...lets see...
*Final Fantasy VII (aerith dies ...damn it T_T)
*Persona4 : when nanako its in the hospital (she suppodsely died but , after a little moment , she came bac to life...but when i saw that part...well, you can imagine the rest )

And i cant remember anything else for now , but ill be sure to add the others later.

Holsety

Twisted Metal isn't really sad because instead of feeling any sort of sadness you're too busy going "What the fuck?" from how disturbing it is...

bluewulf1

lone soldier
death of chopper in ace combat 5

Zareth

Twisted Metal isn't really sad because instead of feeling any sort of sadness you're too busy going "What the fuck?" from how disturbing it is...

Heh, often the case. I found some of the stories in Black to be sad. Like how Axel could never get his wife back, Shadow seeing her friend die and not being able to save her, Even Mr Grimm and what he had to go through to survive. Otherse though...meh, not really sad, but pretty creepy.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Really though? I mean everything worked out for her in the end, and somehow I think its better that she learned that little fact rather than going on thinking she was the bastard child of an unloving bitch

Actually it didn't really...I mean if she marries Jaffar, then they both vanish after a pair of creepy supports. And if she and Ashitaka-err I mean Erk fall in love, then they both vanish.

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fycZ8EOPKsc

I cried.
In case you don't know, the game is ChronoCross, for playstation.
She was a major character from very early into the story, and I thought they were gonan fall in love. But noooooo, he had to stab her...

T_T

Last edited:

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
^
I thought that was Lynx in Serge's body....or did I miss something? Chrono Cross's storyline was overcomplicated.

I never played KH:CoM, but it was a big regret cause the first little while in KH2 made no sense at all. Never again...

Don't worry they more or less act like it never happened afterwards. :p

Albatross

I aim to misbehave.
Aeris...
and Shadow of the Colossus

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
saddest moments?

When you finish that game on the hardest setting and there is no other setting to play under. And it was a damn good game. Now thats sad

Surgat

Where is your mod now?
The Half Life 2: Episode 2 ending.

Parts of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask were kind of sad. i.e., some of the townspeople closer to the end of the 3rd day (one was found curled up in his closet, rocking back and forth repeating "I don't want to die"); that one place with that little girl who kept saying that her father was not a zombie [re-dead? I haven't played it in a while.], but when you entered her house, you found him in a wardrobe, half-zombified; that guy who's son was turned into a sad looking tree found near the beginning, etc.

SirRob

Parts of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask were kind of sad. i.e., some of the townspeople closer to the end of the 3rd day (one was found curled up in his closet, rocking back and forth repeating "I don't want to die"); that one place with that little girl who kept saying that her father was not a zombie [re-dead? I haven't played it in a while.], but when you entered her house, you found him in a wardrobe, half-zombified; that guy who's son was turned into a sad looking tree found near the beginning, etc.
-Cries- Oh my gosh, why didn't I think of Majora's Mask when I saw this thread!? Everything about that game is just so depressing!!! I love it!! TT_TT