• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Saddest movies, or movies that made you cry

The only movie that's made me cry was I Am Legend - When Sam died. My dog had just been put to sleep that week (I had him since I was 4, we put him down when I was 19), and I had no idea the scene was coming.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
For me, it was The Road, that movie, was just sad as hell.

Saintversa

Can't keep a good dog down
The only movie that's made me cry was I Am Legend - When Sam died. My dog had just been put to sleep that week (I had him since I was 4, we put him down when I was 19), and I had no idea the scene was coming.

i was on a date when that happpened i held back my tears bro, but the girl i was with she cried on my shoulder the rest of the movie cause she had to burry her dog around that same time also. =/

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
I could even get through 15 minutes of that movie. Did it have a nice ending?

More of nuetral ending, it was sad yet somewhat happy at the end. Though some guy did get shot with a flare gun.

Pine

smell-good badger
I almost cried at the end of Toy Story 3, mostly because of the nostalgia, and how that movie defined my childhood and now I'm all grown up and moving on just like Andy.
Also, on One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest when McMurphy gets lobotomized and his best friend has to suffocate him with the pillow.

Saintversa

I almost cried at the end of Toy Story 3, mostly because of the nostalgia, and how that movie defined my childhood and now I'm all grown up and moving on just like Andy.
Also, on One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest when McMurphy gets lobotomized and his best friend has to suffocate him with the pillow.

toy story 3 was another one.. and when they all held hands when they were about to be melted down, and yeah.. one flew over the cuckoos nest also! Dx

Pine

smell-good badger
Marley and Me

this. I had a St. Bernard for a good 10 years and he died right before I saw this movie. I also have a lab that looks exactly like Marley, and I'm gonna be so sad when he dies.

Swizzle

A movie that made me cry was Grave of the Fireflies.
Very sad.

RainLyre

Devilishly handsome
Pink Floyd: The Wall is really hard to watch for me; having dealt with isolation like that it hits too close to home. There isn't exactly a happy ending either.

Saintversa

Pink Floyd: The Wall is really hard to watch for me; having dealt with isolation like that it hits too close to home. There isn't exactly a happy ending either.

yeah i remember watching that too at school, back when they were allowed to show it =P

Stawks

Christ this forum is depressing.

That said, Plague Dogs.

A million times, Plague Dogs.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Where the Red Fern Grows for obvious reasons.

Also inb4 Mother 3

Last edited:

Olaunn

Big Dum Dum
Terminator 2 when Arnold was lowered into the molten steel. I was 5 man.