• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Saints Row 3: Hit people with phallic objects THE THREAD

Gavrill

ladies~
What brilliant people have pre-ordered this game?

In case you have no idea what this game is about, let me give you a quick run down.
dildo bats
tornado smash
deal w/ it
cats
And of course...

DJ5RGl.jpg

Who's in? I'd go ahead and preorder if I had the golds.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
i will definitely get it but ill wait until its on sale on steam :3

Gavrill

ladies~
Looks incredibly gay
I would like it more if that cat man were blue
Character creation means you can make it gay. It can also be more white trash if you like that sort of thing
i will definitely get it but ill wait until its on sale on steam :3
The preorder price seems pretty reasonable considering the massive amount of hype this game is getting (not to mention that SR2 was AMAZING) but yeah if SR2 can go on sale for....was it like $10 or something...? Then this might drop lower in the future as well.

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
Does this game have a real plot? (I still might buy it anyways because of the sheer level of hilariousness of it)

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I'll play it as soon as the folks who did the Gentlemens mod for SR2 mod SR3. I cant live without my chainsaw launcher while looking like wesker

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
i doubt it since the other two really didn't.
it's basically a really fun insane version of GTA minus a good plot (someones going to get pissed at me for saying this).
each game its the same thing
Lead your gang to controlling the city, each time.

Querk

Split-ended-headed marmot
So if I get this for PC how long will I be able to stay in a car without orphaning half a block's worth of kids

Gavrill

ladies~
So if I get this for PC how long will I be able to stay in a car without orphaning half a block's worth of kids

That not the point, the point is to orphan as many children as possible.

As someone else put it:
This game does not take itself seriously. It thrives on its ridiculousness, and you should too.

Onnes

It's launching on PC, Xbox, and PS3. They promised that this time that they weren't outsourcing the PC port, though whether that will improve its quality remains to be seen.

Querk

Split-ended-headed marmot
That not the point, the point is to orphan as many children as possible.
Oh no I think you missed the purpose of my question

You see, in Saints Row 2 for the PC, your car had a tendency to, if you were attempting to travel in a straight line, become instantly shitfaced and brutally crash into dozens of citizens and/or scenery and either explode or get unalterably stuck in its wreck

This was slightly inconvenient for generally any part of the game in which a car would have to be used

Gavrill

ladies~

You see, in Saints Row 2 for the PC, your car had a tendency to, if you were attempting to travel in a straight line, become instantly shitfaced and brutally crash into dozens of citizens and/or scenery and either explode or get unalterably stuck in its wreck

This was slightly inconvenient for generally any part of the game in which a car would have to be used

Ah yeah, my bad. I was watching the E3 interview and some of the gameplay, looks like the controls are way smoother and some bugs got worked out (it's still not rated or release-official yet though) although there was some general clipy-ness but that only seems to happen when you use the Awesome Button.

There is an Awesome Button in this game.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot

The Gentlemen's mod for SR2 sorta fix the car issue as they then became the unofficial folks for patches for the PC version.

S

Sar

QUESTION!
Will Saints Row 3 see the 'pimp hand' as a non cheat weapon?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sar

Looks incredibly gay
I would like it more if that cat man were blue

I think it will be possible to change the colours..
Also, They better have a citrox costume in sr3 or I'll be pretty pissed.