• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you like Kombucha

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • You need help if you do

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
I'll take it or leave it. Granted, the only variety I've had was one that included chaga extract (i.e. tea steeped from tree mushroom), which was advertised with dubious health claims at best.

The taste is about the only good thing I can comment on about it, but not something to write home about.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
The idea of a fermented tea with a layer of micro organisms floating on top doesn't sit too well with me. I mean I might try it, but only once.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
For some reason I expected pirates when I entered this thread. :V

I haven't even tried kombucha, so I will refrain from voting.

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
The idea of a fermented tea with a layer of micro organisms floating on top doesn't sit too well with me. I mean I might try it, but only once.

its at the bottom actually, I wouldnt even call it a tea to be frank, its more a vinegar like drink bathed with hints of what ever tea, herbs, or fruits in the jam mix. Its costly to get it by case but it makes bank. Course you can just say what my friend says "tastes like acid piss"

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
It's really easy to make; used to do this maybe 10-15 years ago? Green tea, sugar, and that odd 'mushroom' on top, that would just keep dividing. It did seem somewhat invigorating.

I always wondered how big of one of those floaty mushrooms you could make...I mean, it'd be funny, to make a batch in somebody's bathtub, who was out of town :p

A

aloveablebunny

Kombucha is good. An acquired taste, but also very good for you.