• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Salutations, fine people! :D

Not only am I new to FAF here, but I'm new to the furry world in general. Feel free to refer to me simply as C. I enjoy writing, casual gaming(video games and tabletop RPGs), and bouncing ideas around about just about anything. I just attented my first furcon ever recently with a friend, and it was a very enjoyable experience.

Hope to have fun chillin' with you guys on here.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Feel free to refer to me simply as C.

Well hello, C. I am A, and these are my friends B, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. We have thousands of other members, but sadly, we ran out of letters, so we'll just ignore them.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Hey, welcome to the forums! So how did you get into the rat poison business?

KimpZe

Red-Fox
welcome to the forums :3

Hey, welcome to the forums! So how did you get into the rat poison business?

Well, being of any given feline variety, does killing rats and other such rodents not come with the territory?

Sorry, C's already taken.
Well, actually that's CC.
So no, and welcome to the forums.

If it's CC, then it's not already taken, is it? :p I suppose I could change over to CT to avoid confusion though. And thanks!

RayO_ElGatubelo

Well, being of any given feline variety, does killing rats and other such rodents not come with the territory?

Well, if you poison the rats, you can't really eat them, can you?

That's okay, cats don't really eat the mice they kill. A cow or chicken, definitely. But not a mouse.

That's okay, rat meat is nasty. Hunting down the giant mutated ones that run in roving packs of pestilent death is just for fun and money anyways.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Well then..I'm W.

It used to be WW but I couldn't afford the other W after a while so I had to drop it.

RayO_ElGatubelo

That's okay, rat meat is nasty. Hunting down the giant mutated ones that run in roving packs of pestilent death is just for fun and money anyways.

I don't think Andrew Zimmern has ever eaten a rat. I think he hasn't. He has good taste.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
If she's taking German and is either Polish or Italian or Russian.. that would just be great.
Well actually, I'm apparently both Prussian (that's like Austrian, German, and I think several other places too) and Russian..heh.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Hiya C. Welcome to the forums and the fandom.
Hope you will enjoy both.

I used to play tabletop rpg's.
Not always easy to find a group.

Hiya C. Welcome to the forums and the fandom.
Hope you will enjoy both.

I used to play tabletop rpg's.
Not always easy to find a group.

Thanks, Bleu. I'm enjoying both so far. It helps to have a handful of friends offline that are furries too(they actually brought me into it).

Which tabletop games were you into? And I feel ya on the group thing, man. A lot of my friends are into it but it's insanely hard to get them together for a regular weekly session. Plus, my area isn't exactly nerd-central, so I'm kind of screwed with the exception of online stuff.