• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Samus VS Master Chief. Who would win?

Who would win?

• Total voters
W

werewolfjedi5

i realy cant decide, altough their "kid" could be powerful enough to protect or destroy EVERYTHING!

although to be honest, it all matters wether MC can hit samus with a suit reset hit, since that would screw her 3 times over.

themocaw

werewolfjedi5 said:
i realy cant decide, altough their "kid" could be powerful enough to protect or destroy EVERYTHING!

although to be honest, it all matters wether MC can hit samus with a suit reset hit, since that would screw her 3 times over.

You talking like a charged plasma pistol that strips off shields, or like the plot point explosions that force Samus to get the morph ball and crap all over again?

W

werewolfjedi5

TheGru said:
werewolfjedi5 said:
*snip* dumb post *snip*

Seriously WTF are you babbling about?

im the prime games at the start se is often hit by somthing so damaging that is shuts down a moajority of her systems, if MC can do something like that she's screwed. thas what i meant

http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9791

Probably should get the threads merged..?

themocaw said:
Grimfang said:
The word Spartan, now more than ever, has such a powerful and sexy connotation behind it.

And Cortana's apparently the woman for MC... too bad it'll never be anything more of a relationship that the equivalent of a voice in his head. :

There's always cyb0r.

I laughed. Soooooooo much. Brilliant!

themocaw

werewolfjedi5 said:
TheGru said:
werewolfjedi5 said:
*snip* dumb post *snip*

Seriously WTF are you babbling about?

im the prime games at the start se is often hit by somthing so damaging that is shuts down a moajority of her systems, if MC can do something like that she's screwed. thas what i meant

. . . and if Samus reached Master Chief as he was sleeping in his cryotube, she could kill him dead instantly, what's your point? We're talking about both of them at the top of their game here, and Samus is a clear winner.