• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SandraMJ

With more than hunks, of course, but mainly hunks! I'd love for y'all to come take a look (and hey, I take commissions... just saying!)
Check it out here!
22696943@400-1487800002.jpg
22696802@400-1487799177.jpg

Attachments

• Ader beefcake.jpg
    Ader beefcake.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 183
S

Sergei Sóhomo

Don't care for the content but those backgrounds are pretty well detailed.

LuxerHusku

The Unlucky Husky
Probably one of the things I'm trying to practice, muscles. I have a weakspot for mainly men, so I approve your artwork 100%, pal. Keep up the great work!

SandraMJ

Probably one of the things I'm trying to practice, muscles. I have a weakspot for mainly men, so I approve your artwork 100%, pal. Keep up the great work!
Practising anatomy via drawing muscular people is a really amusing way to learn, haha! I recommend checking bodybuilding anatomy charts and just generally looking at real people to get a sense of how muscles work :3

LuxerHusku

The Unlucky Husky
Practising anatomy via drawing muscular people is a really amusing way to learn, haha! I recommend checking bodybuilding anatomy charts and just generally looking at real people to get a sense of how muscles work :3
Studying as much as I can, pal. Thanks for the recommendations! :)