• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Savarin_Divin

Goddess ✵ Grand Star Divina
Hello, Savarin here, contacting souls from beyond the ether...

My commissions are now close due to me moving to a new place soon.
Thank you all that show interest. ^^

Savarin ad form edit.png

It is time my' lovelies, commissions are open. For those who hear me, I am a traditional artist I've worked from canvas to paper...to wooden panels. I have used pastels, oil colors, gouache, watercolors color pencils. I am mainly a mixed media figurative artist. But as of now, since we started house hunting here, my supplies are limited to gouache and papers. As well as gemstones to be encrusted into your piece, those are currently limited. Also, the others will surface and media will be available after we have moved and settled into our new home.

Furthermore, I do not charge by things such as full body or a fixed price since every piece is different to tackle. I am more or less material used x time, so prices vary. Also, for now, only taking in females commission, that will change over time. Feel free to give me a watch for now and, I will let you know when males are in. Which nothing wrong with guys, but I want to sharpen my skills a bit before they're available.

I am also not -

Taking request
And no trades at this time

Now that's done with, I have a form here with my dos and don'ts. As well as the rest of my rules as far as the commissions go lastly, all pieces have COA (certification of authenticity) As well letter from me Savarin.

Thank you for considering me to be your artist

- Savarin Olympia Divin

P.S.
My commission form link here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1.....rm?usp=sf_link

Last edited:

Savarin_Divin

Bump

Savarin_Divin

bump