• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
i'm a hardcore disney princess fan.

Emberfrost

Mrrawr! Come play as I lurk in the shadows
I’m halfway through writing a book

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream

Emberfrost

Mrrawr! Come play as I lurk in the shadows
I love raw oysters…

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I sometimes take pictures for no good reason even though I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I have a really hard time throwing things away especially if ive used them before.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I had no idea what a hooker was when I played Dead Rising 3, so when I found one in the game, I thought it was some kind of weird gun that you hit zombies with instead of shooting with it.

Satsuki15

Dattebayo
F46D8B95-049E-4FEF-BF8A-0EBD9CF85E9D.png

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix
I used to smoke, but I successfully quit. I've been nicotine free for nearly 6 years.
Let's goooo!!!
Congrats for your great achievement nexus!! ^w^

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
I once illegally snuck into an abandoned ride at Disney World. At the time I went in there it had been closed for 15 years and as far as I am aware only one youtuber is the only other person to have snuck back there.
Heres some videos of the ride:

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
When I make my bed I put the pillows in the cases then put the open side inward. Ive been doing this since I was a kid to keep the nightmares out. I used to have a lot of them as a kid. I completely forgot the reasoning behind me doing it, I just did it and was thinking about it the other day when I made my bed.

Last night I had a dream I was back in high school and was totally confused and didn't know what to do or what classes I had, so I just went straight to the cafeteria to get something to eat.