• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

Emberfrost

Mrrawr! Come play as I lurk in the shadows
I’m halfway through writing a book

Emberfrost

Mrrawr! Come play as I lurk in the shadows
I love raw oysters…

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I sometimes take pictures for no good reason even though I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I have a really hard time throwing things away especially if ive used them before.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I had no idea what a hooker was when I played Dead Rising 3, so when I found one in the game, I thought it was some kind of weird gun that you hit zombies with instead of shooting with it.

Satsuki15

Dattebayo
F46D8B95-049E-4FEF-BF8A-0EBD9CF85E9D.png

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix
I used to smoke, but I successfully quit. I've been nicotine free for nearly 6 years.
Let's goooo!!!
Congrats for your great achievement nexus!! ^w^

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
I once illegally snuck into an abandoned ride at Disney World. At the time I went in there it had been closed for 15 years and as far as I am aware only one youtuber is the only other person to have snuck back there.
Heres some videos of the ride:

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
When I make my bed I put the pillows in the cases then put the open side inward. Ive been doing this since I was a kid to keep the nightmares out. I used to have a lot of them as a kid. I completely forgot the reasoning behind me doing it, I just did it and was thinking about it the other day when I made my bed.

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Last night I had a dream I was back in high school and was totally confused and didn't know what to do or what classes I had, so I just went straight to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
my dreams are pretty wild, when I have them. But ever since I was a kid i would have them few and far between.