• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
In midair right before you plummet to your death until someone fixes your circuitry

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
After using the bathroom, I sometimes smell my hands to see if I remembered to use soap when washing them.

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
I smell my hands after doing anything dirty lol

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
Back in 5th grade, I found a tiny gold looking rock in a gravel parking lot at the school. I took it home with me and kept it in a container. I never found out whether it was fools gold or legitimate gold, but it's been with me for over a decade, in multiple states, containers, everything.

Edit: It's fools gold, heh.

Borophagus Metropolis

A modern stonerage floofy woof
Back in 5th grade, I found a tiny gold looking rock in a gravel parking lot at the school. I took it home with me and kept it in a container. I never found out whether it was fools gold or legitimate gold, but it's been with me for over a decade, in multiple states, containers, everything.

Edit: It's fools gold, heh.

I have a piece of quartz that I found playing in the dirt back in 5th grade. It’s real quartz! Lol

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
Crystals

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
is pretty darned homo

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
Before I saw the show, I thought Dogbert from Dilbert had a mouth that was always open.

Obvious-Anon

☽ She/Her They/Them ☽ 25
I'm constantly wanting to learn new things but never fully follow through with them.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I cant ever read for shit ;w;

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
I have a coin and currency collection.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I have at least 1-2 scars on my hands, and probably some on my legs/feet, from being scratched by cats.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I really like boys UwU