• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I have killed a man, with this butt!

it wasnt pretty...

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
I mean I've tore up a Walmart bathroom and made people yell Yuck after eating Taco Smell.. so I get it..

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
As a child when I was upset at someone I would blur them. As in de-focus my own vision when looking at them. I don't know if it's something everyone is able to do or if it's good for the eyes, the latter probably not. But I still can do that.

Amepix Will Win

Some Furry Artist
As a child when I was upset at someone I would blur them. As in de-focus my own vision when looking at them. I don't know if it's something everyone is able to do or if it's good for the eyes, the latter probably not. But I still can do that.
I do that by accident a lot. Have really tried not to anymore cuz it screwed up my vision real bad once.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
No, I think it was more halfway stuck. You know the thing in films with the after image of the character? That's what happened to everything I looked at for a good three hours.
Oh my the after image? no I don't. Please explain

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Aye, but can you make your eyes go In opposite directions?

D

Deleted member 160111

Aye, but can you make your eyes go In opposite directions?
Come on. Let's all become cross-eyed, start rolling our tongue into a tube and wiggling our ears. And it would also be nice to lick the elbow>:0

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
just do as I do and hit yourself in the head till you remember or forget things

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Is that a skill you can learn?
Yea actually. I assume there might be a biological aspect to it but it is something I didn’t know how to do until I sat down for like 20 minutes and now I can just do it.

Come on. Let's all become cross-eyed, start rolling our tongue into a tube and wiggling our ears. And it would also be nice to lick the elbow>:0
Not cross eyes, I mean opposite xD

I am so tired rn and I need a massage, this is a fact about me

D

Deleted member 160111

I am so tired rn and I need a massage, this is a fact about me
More than five years ago, I was prescribed a therapeutic back massage at least once every six months, but I am too poor and hate touching. So this recommendation has gone far and for a long time. Meeh.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
More than five years ago, I was prescribed a therapeutic back massage at least once every six months, but I am too poor and hate touching. So this recommendation has gone far and for a long time. Meeh.
Imma do it just you wait. Maybe now I can have a purpose