• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

FooFoo4230

Despite really liking puzzle games, I’m not very good at them. (At least, not the really heavily puzzle-based ones)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I have to groom myself for a long while every day, apart from taking a shower/bath. And I mean the real me....

Sappho_Cortez

Canis Centaurus
I've actually made bone jewelry and a shaman staff... with a skull...

(No, I'm not a satanist, I'm just embracing my native American roots by not wasting stuff)

Side note: No, none of the bones I have are human nor were they removed while a creature was still alive.

Renyard2001

I've actually made bone jewelry and a shaman staff... with a skull...

(No, I'm not a satanist, I'm just embracing my native American roots by not wasting stuff)

Side note: No, none of the bones I have are human nor were they removed while a creature was still alive.

Ethically sourced bones, cool. Do you have pictures of the jewelry on your FA account, I would be interested in seeing them.

otakunanon

Quarantine beard be like
I too love to cook! however, I'm pretty bad at it. But, I'm learning! I finally learned the difference between virgin olive oil and reg olive oil today. XD

I still dont know the difference. But rather enjoy the mystery of it

Also one thing about myself. I really dislike my job

Sappho_Cortez

Canis Centaurus
Gimme a second, the necklace isn't uploading

Attachments

• 20200712_181157.jpg
    20200712_181157.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200712_181235.jpg
    20200712_181235.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200712_181217.jpg
    20200712_181217.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 12

FooFoo4230

I prefer larger dogs over smaller dogs. The yapping, climbing, and jumping is more annoying than the leaning, barking, and licking.