• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

FooFoo4230

I'm trying to eat better.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Same.

I don’t mind having hearing loss, it means I have earbuds in all the time!
(Side note: I never realized until I got this new model of hearing aid how bad music sounds when you play it through phone speakers compared to earbuds!)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
When I'm in 'period', I become a whole different person.

Watch out....

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Once I had broken foot and did not knew that until it molded back together.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
How do you even do that? I thought that that would be excruciatingly painful!

Also, Oranges are my favorite fruit. Mandarin oranges, my fav snack.
It was painful but I thought it was just strained muscles + doctor was reassuring me that everything is good (without an xray)
Now we see how good it really was -_-

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I usually drink Monster Energy drinks to awaken myself from the sleep which the drowsiness may otherwise go for hours.

Gemi42

Trash Connoisseur
It was painful but I thought it was just strained muscles + doctor was reassuring me that everything is good (without an xray)
Now we see how good it really was -_-

Oh no! Oh gosh! That is awful. Honestly, one of my greatest fears when it comes to doctors.
Anyway, I do hope that you are feeling better and aren't experiencing too many repricutions of that...

MainHammond

Former Big Toasty Cinnamon Bun
D'awww....
And technically that's Ruki's job, since they're the ones enforcing the paywall U.U
So...
Lemme know when you post the others.

I photographed the wrong dog, so I owe you the last one.
This is Frida

RQdj4h4.jpg

FlowerHead

artist and oc dad
My bigget pet peeve is people that don't know how to hold fork and knife correctly and hold them like they're toddlers with raptor claws as hands

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I've only ever had one smart phone, a Samsung which I got 5 years ago for about $100. It still works, but I kinda wanna new one now, with a bigger screen.

But I have a great pride in my phone only costing me only $1.67/month to 'pay off', and $500 or $1,000 for a phone strikes me as odd.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I've gone insane. The only thing that keeps me from ending my conquest are all the viewers that are following my trail, my legacy in 2050..

xD