• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney-nix | pfp by: Skeewomp <3

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney-nix | pfp by: Skeewomp <3
I'm feeling weird.

I need to exercise my al-brain lol

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
im-gay-makeameme-org-im-gay-make-a-meme-52615892.png

T

the sleepiest kitty

I saw Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius while it was first in the theaters when I was a kid many years ago.

My mom had bought me a rubber chicken from Spencer's, and when the scene where the chicken-shaped spaceships appeared, I lifted up my rubber chicken like one of the ships and got some chuckles from a few movie goers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finn ^w^

Femboy Sharky stoopid-head
i have really, really good reflexes. like almost inhuman reflexes. the thing is, they kick in at all the wrong times, and i end up hurting myself. one time i fell down cause my friend tripped me, and i landed on my palms before i knew what happened. needless to say, ive broken BOTH of my wrists. but yeah, i have some pretty fast but stupid reflexes.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Untitled_30_3.png

I'll just leave this here and see what y'all do with it.

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
sounds like fu-

oh, yeah me too.

i technically dont have a fursona YET.
Me neither! If my profile pic suddenly changes to a horny DOM-inoes devlivery boy named Chad Firepaws it means absolutely nothing and my profile was probably hacked

It's 2:30 am right now! :D

Finn ^w^

Femboy Sharky stoopid-head
Me neither! If my profile pic suddenly changes to a horny DOM-inoes devlivery boy named Chad Firepaws it means absolutely nothing and my profile was probably hacked
i think you arre already sexy enough to be my dominoes delivery boy, hon.
It's 2:30 am right now! :D
mhm! although im 5 hours from home, so it's an hour off. but usually, it would be the same for me.

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
i think you arre already sexy enough to be my dominoes delivery boy, hon.

mhm! although im 5 hours from home, so it's an hour off. but usually, it would be the same for me.
So you're within my delivery range

Why can't we get to bed?

T

the sleepiest kitty

I can make all kinds of cat noises irl that actually sound like a real cat.