• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Say ONE thing about you.

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney | Once Upon a Laugh, all started <3
I'm kinda like a dog, I can get a bit sad if there's no one I can talk to.
usually but not always uwu

metatherat

Really ratty rat
I'm kinda like a dog, I can get a bit sad if there's no one I can talk to.
usually but not always uwu
Me too. But I also get overwhelmed, because there are so many people I want to talk with and I can't talk with all of them simultaneously! And then when a quiet moment comes I feel sad that I am not talking with anyone, even though I was feeling super overwhelmed just before! Ratbrain, what are you doing! :O

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I sometimes end up 'distorting' people's sexuality via acting as how I am, without any intentions of such aspects.

Like, "I just realised I am ×××"

OwO what??

Last edited:

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney | Once Upon a Laugh, all started <3
Me too. But I also get overwhelmed, because there are so many people I want to talk with and I can't talk with all of them simultaneously! And then when a quiet moment comes I feel sad that I am not talking with anyone, even though I was feeling super overwhelmed just before! Ratbrain, what are you doing! :O
Eeee same here tbh!
My maney brain is weird like that :0

I can be overwhelmed one second trying to talk to everyone and then everything calms down and then I feel sad!

Brains! Whatcha doin to us!? :V

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
i wanna do it for hip hop, you know, fresh to death like a bird in a ziplock
This.. what does this even mean?

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
I won 2nd place in one of my old towns skateboarding contests.

Green_Brick

Krita user
I have a really strange (and nuanced) fetish that has gotten an assorted range of reactions from artists that I've had drawn it for me. :3

(Some artists saying that it's not even close to NSFW, and others saying it is.)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
im double jointed in all of my fingers. So I can bend them backwards and touch my wrist.