• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Scale looking for maker

Uktena

Hey all! I’m looking for a maker from anywhere really, up for helping me create my first suit! I need someone who is patient, not because I am indecisive or anything but just because the request is unique. I want to be an Uktena, a great horned serpent. I prefer realistic or semi realistic and will be happy to grant artistic license with things as we communicate. I am located in the USA and have references gathered from the web but they all bear discussion. I would like to have my suit by my anniversary on Halloween 2020 but am flexible.

Hello, has anyone contacted you about your Uktena head yet?
I looked up the Horned Serpent, and found that it is pictured with different types of horns (moose, reindeer, deer, and even fantasy horns) depending on who is drawing it. I have the ability to make plush horns in any amount of points / rack style. I can show antler photos or PM them if you want. It could be helpful in reducing head work / cost and time to be able to provide the antler which is light weight and holds the shape.