• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Scalies or Furries?

Scalies or Furries?

• Total voters

insanityJ

i love em both
im a wolf and my boyfreind is a dragon (and my master is also a wolf lol)
so i have reasons to love em both
avians on the other hand just creep me out

Faukx

Well, my own fursona is a furry, but i have some fictional Scalie characters. And there is almost no t-shirt in my closet that does NOT contain a dragon picture on it:p.
So i love both of them.

BlitzWolf

Hey, everyone knows what I voted for. Both, baby! :D

I love my furries and my scalies....and many have "loved" me right back. ;) Not to upset Rhainor or Silver, but I've become quite close to a few scalies.....all three dragonesses. *looks around* Whew, think I'm in the clear.

But in all seriousness, I don't hate on any fur...unless their complete dip shits. But if they show me respect, like all of you here have done (you too Luna), I show it right back. If things become closer, wonderful...if not, wonderful. I just love all my fellow furs (furries and scallies alike). *hugs everyone*

Jotun

It doesn't matter to me.

Solaris

I like both though I'm slightly biased towards dwaggies, for obvious reasons ^^.

The only avians that kinda creep me out are ducks, don't know why.

GrinninCroc

So far as I'm concerned they're pretty much the same thing...

Scaly or furry, it's being anthro that counts in my book.

I like a dynamic character, regardless of order, heheh.
Seems like I had more to say on the topic when I started typing though...

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
If I could have, I would have voted for scalie multiple times!!!

BlitzWolf said:
I love my furries and my scalies....and many have "loved" me right back. ;) Not to upset Rhainor or Silver, but I've become quite close to a few scalies.....all three dragonesses. *looks around* Whew, think I'm in the clear.

*ahem* and where are these dragonesses you speak of Blitz?

Magica

Fatty Furfag Weeaboo
Doesn't matter to me. I'm a dragon (though instead of scaley I'm more leathery skinned), but my alternate fursona is a quadriped wolfdog and an anthro duck. I usually tend to avoid the conflict between the two, so I'm more of the friendly type. :D

Faukx

Silverdragon00 said:
If I could have, I would have voted for scalie multiple times!!!

BlitzWolf said:

*ahem* and where are these dragonesses you speak of Blitz?

Well, we have on right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no, not me :p

Well, when it comes down to it, I like any kind of animal really, mammal, reptile, avian etc., what's the difference? All the animals in this world aren't so far removed from one another in all actuality, the only real difference is physical form. But if I have to pick, I'm a Fox all the way, so furry it is. My avatar is more of a symbol, because the name of the char which is my avatar is Gray Fox, my animal is the Grey Fox, so that's that.

Aquin

Haunted
Being a scaly, im naturaly more akin to them. I voted for scalies, but i like them both to some extent. Besides, i have a huge crush on Tony The Tiger, XD.

LeonaWindrider

I'd have to say both. I'm very into the furry anthro thing, but I'm also a huge dragon fan.

Icarus

No time like the present.
To me, furrys already have a set appearance. As in they have to look like this because people can look out the door and say, "hey, you got this dog picture wrong, because his ear isn't that beeeg."
But scalies leave infinately many possibilities. (ex. Lizards don't have ears, how do you make it look ear-ish? Dragons have wings...how would you make one hug with'em?)

I think this because:
-They're cold-blooded, and because of this I think they would cuddle more ;)
-they're scaly, which looks closer to skin to me =9
-They're hot (Fem Scales! ^.=.^ )
-Since some haven't been seen in a while, (dragons and dinos) There are limit-less possiblities of their appearance.

Heck, the funny thing is: Technically female scalies don't have mammary glands and males and females all have the reproductive "items" on the inside. Soo... o.=.O So there's no right way to draw on and no real wrong way to draw one.

And to me they are just *jaw drops* O.=.O.

(lol I just drew a Furry Lizard ^.=.^ so what does he count as?)
ps..I don't hold anything against furs. I still have fur friends! (including a Fox who hasn't joined yet...)

Xan_vega

One would think with me being a sort of scaly (hybrid human/dragon.. not anthro), I would be more into scalies. To me it's not the outer covering, it the inner beast. Of my lovers I have had foxes, wolves, a panther, a tiger, lions, tentacle beast (he was... fun), a handful of dragons, a naga, a Clydesdale (he was my slave, not sexual though I did try), and many others. I have no preferences as to what I am with.

Xan_vega

Icarus said:
9.=.9
you're a half-dragon too?
cool! I thought I was the only human/dragon here ^.=.^

Yup, father is a dragon, mother a human. I created the character a little over 10 years ago for a school project and she had haunted me every day since until I became her.

Chomperz

I do perfer scalies a lllittle bit more than furries, but i have respect for both.