• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Scalies or Furries?

Scalies or Furries?

• Total voters

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Lasers are soooo much cooler. I want to be a laser

Bokracroc said:
Lasers are soooo much cooler. I want to be a laser

HECK YES.

I think both parties have equal merits and drawbacks, so who am I to judge? Besides, the two factions seem to get along pretty well, with plenty of cross-pollination, so I don't see why they can't share the victory in this poll. (I do agree that avians should have at least been included as one of the options, though. I mean, not that they're any better or worse than anyone else. But wouldn't leaving them out be considered, like, racist or something?)

Rouge2

Furries all the way, they're soft to the touch and playful, unlike Scalies, that would most the time eat you at a moments notice.

Bokracroc

Rouge2 said:
Furries all the way, they're soft to the touch and playful, unlike Scalies, that would most the time eat you at a moments notice.
I'm so gonna bite you for saying that:twisted::evil:

Icarus

No time like the present.
omg liek im gona eet u up!!!! lolololololol
-.=.-

right...
I say we eat you!
=9
Who says we can't be playful? and have you felt some scales? they feel like frickin silk.
Obiously you don't have a lizard...

Bokracroc

Icarus said:
Who says we can't be playful? and have you felt some scales? they feel like frickin silk.
Obiously you don't have a lizard...
I so want a Blue-Tounge:(

Metabird

So this means we "featheries" get no love? *puppy-dog eyes*

Seriously though, I prefer fur ever so slighly over scales, only because it's softer and whatnot. Scales have an altogether interesting texture too though, so it's really really close.

Pumeleon

What about those of us with furry parts and scaly parts? I not only like both, I *AM* both. X3

Kiniel

I love 'em both. Two of the main characters in the story I'm writing are a furry and a scalie, so... much love in both directions. ^_^

(Personally, though, I like furries better specifically because I like the actual fur and furry tails much better than scalie tails.)

insanityJ

well to be honest furries are nicer to snuggle with, no hard scales or spikey things ^.^, but i chose both coz i love you all, avians scare me thogh

dragonknight

i like them both equally

dendora

I'd say furries, but I keep drawing dragons and shit a lot more recently.
As long as they're original, I like 'em.

Melo

Oh, **** you.
Furry furries are better than scaly furries.

I like furry because furry is furry, not because furry is scaly.