• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Scammer Saturdays/Sundays - Free Art to victims of Scammer

MadManx

I've been needing to do this for a super long time HOWEVER, I am providing FREE ART to those who have been scammed!

As someone who believes in lawful services its EXTREMELY TROUBLING TO SEE MANY PEOPLE OUT HERE GET SCAMMED - it doesnt make sense for artists of all forms to simply not keep tabs on their clients... it blows my mind!

This can be applied to victims who have been scammed from afew cents to afew hundred or EVEN AFEW THOUSAND

As the idea of getting paid for a service is very nice.. i would like to expand my style and portfolio as a whole - yes i do already do commissions and have a fairly small queue, however this idea has been in my head for the past year and i would really like for it to be somewhat of a reward system to those who have gotten little to no justice in their endeavors.

That being said the rules are VERY SIMPLE
- This is an absolutely FREE SERVICE
- I only do 2D work either from Procreate (ipad) or Copic markers, I'm not confident in my 3d works to even consider offering the service yet - maybe later on in the year
- I would rather experiment with these but if you really consider me using my regular style, thats cool too just the opportunity is nice
- I can only give this service to people who have been scammed of their money and have -
1. Not received the product or their money
2. Received partial payment and no product in the end
3. Have received a product but it is not as what was advertised or is in bad quality from what the artist has promised in terms of the commission
4. Has had to wait an extremely long time for their commission and has constantly failed with committing to ETAs or just simply has yet to finish it as of late (time date can range strongly depending on what median this is - Fursuits require a MUCH LARGER TIME FRAME)
- PLEASE PROVIDE AN ARTIST BEWARE (MUST BE UNRESOLVED) OR POST ABOUT YOUR COMMISSION VIA PM OR ON THIS POST

Ive considered only doing this on saturday or sunday though i can change the date depending on my schedule for the time being - it just sounded cool in my head LMFAO

- reuploaded because i TOTALLY PUT THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD
- edit I DO ALSO ACCEPT ART TRADES THAT WERE NOT COMPLETED AS WELL

Last edited:

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
This doesn't apply to me, so I don't want to waste your time, but I just wanted to say I'm so happy to see you doing this. you're amazing ^^ Also just wanted to ask if you want me to spread the word about this to people at all. I'm fairly sure I have some friends who this applies to, but I don't want to see you overworked, either. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask ^^

skurtak

Well, I guess I can enter the queue? I was scammed by an artist two months ago, but do we really need to give the identity of the artist?, I mean, That's not '''lawful'' to me, that's disrespect and I don't want to destroy someone's carrier

MadManx

Well, I guess I can enter the queue? I was scammed by an artist two months ago, but do we really need to give the identity of the artist?, I mean, That's not '''lawful'' to me, that's disrespect and I don't want to destroy someone's carrier
if you want to blurr out the name when you provide evidence thats perfectly ok. If you provide evidence in my dms ill be sure not to mention who was the person who scammed you or what not. Its cool with me ~!

MadManx

This doesn't apply to me, so I don't want to waste your time, but I just wanted to say I'm so happy to see you doing this. you're amazing ^^ Also just wanted to ask if you want me to spread the word about this to people at all. I'm fairly sure I have some friends who this applies to, but I don't want to see you overworked, either. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask ^^
i would very much like that <3 thank you dear ! I absolutely..... hate seeing people get scammed for their money or just being left on read and are not being communicated with. Its not fair to not only the client it isnt fair to smaller artists trying to make a living. Its a breach of trust and needs to be corrected if they want to see themselves as a professional artist. SO THANK U ON MY END FOR SPREADING THE WORD ~! I enjoy the opportunity on getting better~!

skurtak

if you want to blurr out the name when you provide evidence thats perfectly ok. If you provide evidence in my dms ill be sure not to mention who was the person who scammed you or what not. Its cool with me ~!
Do you have telegram? Can't post an image in dm on my phone in this forum

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Thanks so much for this topic and spreading awareness of this issue! <33!

MadManx

upload_2020-1-6_17-19-16.png
i dont usually paint, in fact I NEVER DO IT so for this pose it will be experimenting out of the norm of what i do in terms of my art really

We are here for a good time and to say scamming and running away with a clients money is wrong

MadManx

This is all COMPLETELY FREE clients shouldn't have to feel that their payment is held hostage. The only thing i want to get out of this is the opportunity to not only meet great people but have the opportunity to enjoy and donate the time and effort i have to those who have been wronged.

HecticSeth

Unspooked
i was scammed by an artist about 4 months ago now i think. hasnt given me updates just got a sketch and haven't heard back
k
csdfssf.png

JJ_Husk

Alaskan Husky
I have three unfinished commissions, but I don't want to create drama for the artist of the commissions.