• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Scandalous Rumors!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Everybody he wants to turnt his thread into the Flirt outrageously thread to hide his crimes! Quick cancel him!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Is actually a coffee person disguising as a tea person. They also feed information to the coffee cult.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You're not actually an organic, but instead a robot design to smite the hearts of men. Get them to divulge their deepest darkest secrets (Which isn't all that hard to begin with.)

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Your halloween decorations are not fake. Real skeletons, real tomstone, and the haunted scream track playing on loop are the final sounds of your victims. You are one dark killer.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Despite his claims, Keefur is actually allergic to catnip.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Helped to spread Ebola.

*Cough, cough.*

wait.

D

Deleted member 82554

I heard a rumour that ssaannttoo secretly enjoys a nice cup of coffee late at night when no one else is around to hide her shame.

Some say it's a rumour, but I think it's true. I for one could never enjoy any beveridge other than a nice cup of joe

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Actually thoroughly enjoys being my neighbor.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Is actually really into rice. I have some raunchy photos of him doing some very naughty things to rice in the bath tub.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Makes rice pudding with 'cream' *ahem.*

Sells it to grannies in the retirement home.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Sells some very questionable items at the local schools.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
The scar on your face gets you all the boys (And girls) BUT it isn't actually just some makeup.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Shush, alt account. UwU