• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I make a lot of games lol

While I’m waiting to send my job application to the North Pole, I figured, Us deer always celebrate Christmas all year early, why not with Halloween?

So, you’ve found an opportunity to scare the user above you, how do you scare them?

SirGavintheFurred

The Comment Cavalry
Does this count?
ZomboMeme 01092018181003.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
*Lifts leg*

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
Uczma73.jpg

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
You appear to be an insect.
I am a lizard.
Most lizards are insectivores.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
threatens to hold up a very shiny metal plate to reflect your eye beams back at you!

AvienWithFur

furrytrash#9434
*threatens you with execution by the spanking chair*

AvienWithFur

furrytrash#9434
I'm a boumcy ball and I evolved to be this way

*threatens death by Myem*

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
A bouncy ball? From your name I thought you were a little budgy bird with a fur tuft on its head. You have a beak, 2 eyes, 2 little birdy feet that go off to the side, and two tiny wings that you are spreading out, and then your fur feather tuft on your head.
c5d1a40788a387916665972ae46e62dd--doll-face-plushies.jpg

(You look kind of like an even more simplified depiction of this budgie plush, except solid yellow ;p)
You could also maybe be a puffed up canary:

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway, if you are indeed a super ball then: threatens to bounce you down a long staircase.

Last edited:

AvienWithFur

furrytrash#9434
A bouncy ball? From your name I thought you were a little budgy bird with a fur tuft on its head. You have a beak, 2 eyes, 2 little birdy feet that go off to the side, and two tiny wings that you are spreading out, and then your fur feather tuft on your head.
c5d1a40788a387916665972ae46e62dd--doll-face-plushies.jpg

(You look kind of like an even more simplified depiction of this budgie plush, except solid yellow ;p)
You could also maybe be a puffed up canary:

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway, if you are indeed a super ball then: threatens to bounce you down a long staircase.

I guess I'm a birb-ball hybrid
It does kind of make sense though, berd was my inspiration for Myems

*threatens you with peck and screech*

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Most people put their lizards in tanks too small, stunting their growth. Their organs, however, keep growing and often cause them to die prematurely after a rupture or failure.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Well, I eat grits with salt and butter with chopped up sunny side up eggs!
You get it. (Now I am hungry)
I keep having to work in haunted houses. Nothing like fixing a drain under a sink and hearing a door in the back of the house slowly creep open!! Then you notice the tool you sat down five minutes ago is slowly rocking back and forth. Haunted houses suck.

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
You get it. (Now I am hungry)
I keep having to work in haunted houses. Nothing like fixing a drain under a sink and hearing a door in the back of the house slowly creep open!! Then you notice the tool you sat down five minutes ago is slowly rocking back and forth. Haunted houses suck.
Oh look! A letter from the State Tax office!! Wonder what they have to say...?