• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

scaryest thing u have ever seen

Merp

Pudding!
Once I was on a plane coming back from Japan....and I saw this guys board who had no lips!! like his teeth were just protruding from his face! I felt really bad for being freaked out....

Cero

Pandahat is ONLY HAT.
IDK about scariest, but most disturbing was someone tricking me into watching a video of someone's head being sawed off. I couldn't sleep for three days

Lukar

Durrgon
walking in on your father whackin off is a million time worse.

Oh God... Did that actually happen?

IDK about scariest, but most disturbing was someone tricking me into watching a video of someone's head being sawed off. I couldn't sleep for three days

O.O Was it a real guy who was getting killed, or fake stuff, like in movies?

makmakmob

Zombie scalies. No, really. They didn't exist but that didn't stop me seeing them.

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
A trapdoor tarantula in Texas. Holy crap, nature is messed up.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
your mother in a bikini

Jarz

actually this video is creepy

sablelieger

WIDOWMAKER 6
There are worst things to be scared of than a drawing.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Everytime i try to draw something its the scariest thing, ive ever seen.
One reason is i have often problems with my memory, so i forget lot of things...
The other reason, im REALLY bad in drawing... and evrytime i try it, i get more worse...

Seros

Silent menace
Someones got a bad case to the crabs
XD HAHAHAHA!
That is so damn sexy I just came right in my pants.

And the most terrifying thing I've ever seen is a mirror.

Srsly.

After going on a big sacrifical killing spree, and embracing the gifts of Those Who Dwell In The Shadows, I can appear quite terrifying.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk69/moorsj/darkangel.jpg

An actual real life picture taken of me.

You are so lucky you can't see my face.

...The hair makes it look like L.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Youtube Videos of Fur Con's. I would be more compelled to charge into a den of crazed drug addicts with guns than set foot in a hotel full of perverts.