• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Scenic Art

Kazonking

1576947861303.jpg
1576947961085.jpg
I know this might not be completely fit with anything "furry" but was giving a go with scenic art (since it seems I do way better with that lol). Hopefully you all will enjoy it anyway! I will be trying to practice drawing furry art in the future!

P

puddinsticks

Oh these are lovely. :)
As someone who can't do backgrounds, I always am really amazed by people who can make them look so nice!
Love the cool hues and how you handle fog/atmosphere.

Kazonking

Oh these are lovely. :)
As someone who can't do backgrounds, I always am really amazed by people who can make them look so nice!
Love the cool hues and how you handle fog/atmosphere.

Thank you so much! It took a while to figure out the right colors. Originally was going to go with a creepy blood red sky/atmosphere but I found the purples to fit more in the end. I'm glad you liked them!

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Ahh the background is a must! This is the main thing I look at as the background tells most of the story.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I definitely agree, especially as a writer, I find that either the atmosphere from a image or by a description can make or break the mood of a story, or the feeling you're trying to portray.
I would not portray it better myself!

Kazonking

For anyone interested, I will be posting a small set of backgrounds later today. They took a while to make, but they will be available to use for your stories, fursonas as a place they live, etc. Of course with credit given to me for the art and all that fun stuff, so keep an eye out!