• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

School for masters and slaves (MxM NSFW)

Paintedfoxy

hiya!
I’m looking for an RP partner that would like to do a fairly long RP. It doesn’t have to be 100% NSFW and I would love to add some romance to it as well. The basic outline would be that mine and your character would be admitted to a school where on the first day for freshmen everyone is paired with a partner and then one is deemed the master and the other the slave. The master has complete control due to a contract that everyone signs during admission and the hope is to get the role of master. My character is a Bunny boy who would be given the role of slave. Some things I would like to include are humiliation, crossdressing, and romance. For Romance it wouldn’t have to be with your main character we could always introduce a 3rd character and have fun with that and maybe the master cheering me on with asking him out.
Requirements:
No 1 word or 1 sentence reply’s
Please have a discord to use.

If your interested we can talk more about kinks, limits and story elements. My discord is Kyro#0560

Agent-Ink

✨✨✨
hey, I wouldn't be interested in doing this rp with you (just 'cause I'm wayy more a sub than a dom and I'd be a shit master for you) but I was hoping I could add you as a friend on Discord? Idk let me know my discord is Agent-Ink#8944 :3