• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

School Performance

How well are you doing in school?

• Exceptional- Straight A's in Honors Classes

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Good- Mostly A's

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • Average- A's, B's, and C's

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Below Average- C's with some D's

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Failing or near failing

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters

SirRob

How well are you all dong in school right now? Or, if you don't go to school, how well did you do in school?

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I'm sucking dick right now

My band and geometry grades are the worst I'd imagine, and finals are fast approaching, and band is the hardest final out of the 5 I have to take

Dass

public class Dass
Never failed anything, average normally in the mid-70s (B, maybe), I'm pretty sure I've had an A in every math class I've ever taken without studying. Falling behind a bit due to an inability to take it seriously. In fact I should really be working on my English assignment right now. Still had a 74.1 average on my last report card, which is surprising considering the number of lates and zeros I've had.

Last edited:

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Left when I was nine.
Haven't looked back since.
Probably the best decision of my life so far...

that's illegal to do here.
hell, I cant get a job at wal-mart without a highschool diploma.

anyway...

failed two courses.

SirRob

It's funny, I always got A's until 7th grade. That's when I discovered the internet. Then my grades plummeted. This term I've screwed myself over; I should've never went to college.

Shaui

Coffeecoon
I got a perfect grade on the saxophone jury for band, playing from memory...

on the other hand, I sucked dick at math class XD

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
O MURR

Xipoid

Cameras
I was a straight A student until I stopped caring and then I went to A's and B's and soon just B's. I also like how the poll is flipping me off.

garoose

I think I'm not doing so well right now..... it's the last quarter of my senior year so yeah.... slacking a bit.. still taking all honors classes, but slacking

Usually I get mostly A's in mostly honors classes though

Edit: I still have a couple weeks to strengthen my grades though, so we'll see how it goes

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I was a decent student in HS, but I'm not really even trying at uni, for reasons that would be too boring to introduce.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
My grades went up after I discovered the internet. I think it's mostly related to the fact that I realized (after about 9 years of school) that some of this shit might actually be important / even if not I will need a job at some point.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Mostly A's in honors classes. But I have a C in Geometry right now because my teacher is being a giant dickhead.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Straight A in music theory and aural training this semester. B+ is bother computer data structures and discrete mathematics. I was right on A- but my final was 25% of the grade and I guess that dropped it a percent. :(