• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

School time With Furaffinity

Stillman

I would figure they block so many things as a method of covering their arses in the event of a lawsuit happy parent.

Thank god High School's done with, that's all I gotta say.

wut

Rhainor said:
</offtopic>

Off-topic.

If you're going to bitch at someone for "alot" you could at least hyphenate properly.

Kiniel

Oo13LUoTHUG26oO said:
I'm surprised my school hasn't blocked fchan. I mean seriously, it's wierd. Touugh, I haven't tried untill this post.

Actually it's not the school, It's the division. So even elementary schools could get to fchan lol.

I think there'd be a much larger problem anyway if there were elementary school children trying to access fchan...

Also, most schools just block anything and everything that isn't related to work as a general measure to ensure... I don't know... productivity?  Never had to put up with that personally, though.  (Then again, it's doubtful I'd ever be checking any furry site in a public place anyway...)

wut said:
Rhainor said:
Rhainor Wrote:
</offtopic>

Off-topic.

If you're going to bitch at someone for "alot" you could at least hyphenate properly.
Also, you'd never put a hyphen in an HTML tag...

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Since when is that a real html tag? "off topic"

wut

Kiniel said:
Also, you'd never put a hyphen in an HTML tag...

Chevrons do not make something a "HTML tag".

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
IIRC we did ban all junior schools from FA ourselves once, but when reverse DNS requests started killing us, the ban had to go :[

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
My school also hasn't blocked Gamershell.com which is awesome because I can download 30> mb files with the school's speedy net :D

Cygnus421

Bokracroc said:
My school also hasn't blocked Gamershell.com which is awesome because I can download 30> mb files with the school's speedy net :D

wow, that's cool as hell.

I remember when i was in high school, they didn't block any games sites, which was sad because people spent a whole lot of time playing this stupid helecopter game from ebaums world. I would think the teachers would get the hint that something like that it highly destracting to students.

dammit, why do i suddenly miss high school?

oh well, if all goes to plan, ill be teaching at one in a coulple of years... that is, if everything goes to plan :(