• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

School

Darkwing

I am transitioning to High School where I will start my freshmen year.

I am actually stoped for this because the school is very big.

There are people from 3 other schools transitioning here aswell. Which means I have 600 more girls to oogle at during class, and 600 more boys to befriend and make enemies with.

The teachers in the school go very easy and nice on you. Unlike the middle school teachers, who are unusually harsh and loud.

And you get more independence in this school.

Yeah, this is exciting.

Last edited:

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
university of greifswald or university of kassel, depends on which one i can go to this year.
well, IF i can go to one this year >.>

Tryp

Some dry white toast please
Freshman year at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver starting this September. Doing a Bachelor of Arts degree, most likely in anthropology or languages. So psyched for it!

Vintage

you're beautiful
sy2010 freshman, university of arkansas, major in computer science, minor in arabic language

Seprakarius

Can't Get Rid of a Bomb
I'll be starting my junior year at the place which is also providing my summer job: Towson University.

Henk86

Always trust the Gene genie!
I'll be starting my third and final year at MMU Cheshire, studying Contomporary Theatre and Performance BA (Hons).

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
third year at Mesa Community College.

the nations 2nd largest Comm College..
and it's much better than any universities around here.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I am transitioning to High School where I will start my freshmen year.

I am actually stoped for this because the school is very big.

There are people from 3 other schools transitioning here aswell. Which means I have 600 more girls to oogle at during class, and 600 more boys to befriend and make enemies with.

The teachers in the school go very easy and nice on you. Unlike the middle school teachers, who are unusually harsh and loud.

And you get more independence in this school.

Yeah, this is exciting.

WOW that is the tiniest school I've ever heard of!!
at my old highschool there was about 3,500 students!

Z

Zigger the Wolf

Eh bout to start my sophomore year. Ugh.......might as wel get it over with.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
This year I move up to upper Sixth Form. I doubt my chemistry grade will be good enough to carry it on from AS to A2, so I'm probably gonna repeat it and take an extra year at high school.
Then I move to the states, take a gap year to get me a car, driver's license, cash etc, then I'm hopefully going to Southern Polytechnic State University.

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
Art Institute of Pittsburgh, can you say free place to sleep during Anthrocon? :3

D Void

I can has cake and eat it.
I is in year 12.