• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Scratch scratch meow poke Hi

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Hello. Just felt like coming here because I have been a furry since 2007 and right now Im drawing in my bedroom but I feel very alone and I have noone to talk right now.

So, write me something, whatever to dont feel so alone.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
you have become a furry! You are now, and forever never alone! We can not always be seen or even heard but we are always there, watching, lurking....
Geeze, don't fall for that crap! Its the internet, someone is always here and there are lots of threads on lots of subjects so find what you like and jump right in.
The fandom is not some mythical thing. Just a lot of people who are fans of the anthropomorphic! I hate spelling that word!
Welcome!

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Really? Id love to talk, about just whatever.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
I have been lurking fur affinity since 6 years ago but I have faild to have furry friends. It has been months since I last talked to a furry and I want to talk to one.

BronwynMendoza

Test Subject
Welcome :) hope you enjoy the forum!

BronwynMendoza

Test Subject
P.s. Gnarl that was beautiful :) "Here Here!"

Coyote Club

El Gordito Burrito Bandito
Right now I'm .... "drunk tired." I'll friend you so you have someone to chat with. Welcome and please read the ...... um.... rules.

Goodnight?
-CC